It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory on the TSA and the uprise in child patdowns-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I know it has been an issue for the last year or so, the rising number of cases of TSA employees physically violating children in their patdown procedure. When you are very young, we are all taught that NO one is to touch your private area except the doctor. So what the TSA hopes to accomplish with these pervasive patdowns on kids is, to instill in them that it is OK to be patteddown like this every time you fly. You look at the outcry now from people that have grown up without these friskings. Now, 10-20 years down the line, it will just be commonplace to go through this without a second thought, because all these children will be used to it by then. Oh well, no big revelations here, just wanted to get that off my chest. HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!!!!!!

PS: just to throw some ATS into the thread, beware of CHINA, this is the year of the DRAGON

www.sovereignindependent.com...

edit on 31-12-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I agree. There's a simple answer to this issue....vote Ron Paul 2012

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
I agree. There's a simple answer to this issue....vote Ron Paul 2012

Yeah, if only our votes actually mattered. I have heard Ventura may run as vice on a paul ticket? That would be good for the cause!!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Ventura won't be on any Presidential ticket. Paul would never pick him anyway. I can see Ventura running for a State position though.....

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Yes! What you speak of is "conditioning"......and in the long run...that will happen!! BUT, I also think there is an immediate agenda here as well.....What is this doing?? Its adding fuel to the fire of a soon coming rebellion!! Which I believe is exactly what TPTB are hoping for. I promise you, the pat downs will become/evolve more grossly! more invasive! Wait till they claim that a bomb was found in a mans anal cavity or a womans vagina!! Sounds crazy right?? Well it may come down to this, if you refuse the radiation emitting Xray machine, you will be subject to a cavity search. We did it when I worked in the Jail system.....bend over, spread your cheeks, and cough..... all incoming inmates HAD to do it...NO exceptions.....So what'll it be?? A dose of radation for your child every time you fly?? or having your child drop their underwear, and spread their legs for the TSA perverts?? Let me tell you ALL something.....I dont know what kind of people they are hiring, BUT NO SANE PERSON would agree to pat down adults and children, just because their job said they had too!! This is criminal activity!! COMPLETELY CRIMINAL!! We are now all equally treated as terrorist for the sake of freedom!!! Hello!! thats not freedom!! I'll say this
WHEN THE SHTF... and society breaks down, those TSA employees will surely reap what they are sowing!! What they are doing to Americans WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN!!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
....One more thing....we think the TSA is bad right now??? hahaha...JUST WAIT till some type of epidemic breaks out like some flu strand or whatever other thing might be set loose on us!! Quarantine what?? Quarantine who?? Yeah, can you say..."No rights"! Freedom wont exist....because our freedom will endanger others lives.....I can see it as a coming possibility....but who knows.....its all speculation till it happens....right??
Man, I so freaking love this website!! hahaha It certainly gets the job done!

new topics

top topics

join