It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Much Blood is on Your Hands? See how you score!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

How is it 'off topic' when it is the basis of the very laws by which NATO is supposed to be governed...? Going la-la-la with your fingers in your ears...isn't ignorance either, and therefore no defense.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I am off to a gathering of friends for a New Years Eve get together.
We are supporting a local business in the process. They have a brew pub, and are peace loving old hippies that made good in a capitalistic system. They are putting money into the local economy and hiring local people. They will be working tonight, even though they could retire with little worry.
But, it has been fun. I will check the thread in the a.m.
Happy New Year.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Omphale

Before I go, I will address your post.
The thread is "How much blood...." Although I have enjoyed the exchange, the topic is what it is, and we have ventured off topic.
I have to go to a gathering of friends, but I will check the thread in the a.m. The thread will slow down, the posts will basically stop, and we can discuss whatever.
Okay?
Goodnight.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Well, I'm a 1 and a 3 and I'm perfectly fine with it.
2nd.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
See, this is the problem....you cannot gauge a single mans actions and use it for a platform to determine overall suffering. Granted a collection of 5's in theory would be part of the problem...yet I think the question is loaded.

You are splitting hairs here, after all if no one funded the wars for their own selfish gain...we wouldn't have death on this scale. You want to stop a war, stop the people who feel there's a need for one in the first place. Sh*t rolls down hill ya know. Not everyone wants to kill, they do it out of necessity. Think about those who have no qualms killing you just because your American. It's not your fault...you just happen to fit their criteria for being killed.

Also please note, people are pretty much sheep following the flock, while this happens, group think takes over and atrocity occurs. Not voluntarily mind you, but because its something more primal within all of us....we follow the herd...its nature to not get along with those that are perceived different.

I think its funny how some view death and such, after all we are merely animals....when you die you are nothing more than a carcass. That's it lil Timmy! No more cruising the parking lot of your local college looking for Co-eds.

Now, do I condone senseless murder and unnecessary casualties? No I do not. Killing for no good reason is not justified.

Yet if you must know....Imma 6, nothing to enjoy in the understanding of what one is fully capable of.

But you cannot stop war, its evolution at its best.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Does the gas I put in my moms car count? I mean since all the wars are really about oil and that translates to a pump near you... hell, even oil is "fossil fuel".

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I have a little, mostly on my left pointer finger because I couldn't open a can of spiced ham last night, the key broke and I tried and tried to rip it open.

good thing it was spam, or else I'd likely need my finger amputated. It is covered in blood however.

and its sore

AND I dont remember eating the ham.... most likely the last thing I did last year was eat spiced ham, and I dont even remember it

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

4, You are, or were in the military, and you don't regret it. You killed some folks, it was part of the job. You would do it again for God and country. Or, you work in the military-industrial complex supplying the machinery of war. You would slap an anti-war protestor with whatever your government told you to slap them with.
You hands are dripping blood. Not likely to ever get the stain out.

So your delusional impression is that everyone in the military has "killed some folks", and "it was a part of the job"? Really? Wow!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
According to your little delusional test, I'm pretty much Dexter....Does it count if I followed The Code Of Harry?
edit on 31-12-2011 by EyesWideShut because: meh

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Whew! I'm a "One!"

1. You live in a NATO country, and you pay your taxes. Other than that, all else in 0 applies. You realize that you are indirectly supporting the war machine, but you do not want to bring down the possible heavy hand of the state on you and your family.
You have very little blood on your hands. Not enough to stain your hands.

It's just kinda scary to imagine not paying my taxes...since I already owe for student loans, and had my credit score ruined by an ex....

thanks for this, OP!!
S & F

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Ridiculous logic. If I met you I would definitely have to add 1/2 to my total. I do not murder, but am far from opposed to a good ass whooping from time to time.
edit on 31-12-2011 by yamammasamonkey because: Clarification

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by KennyDurazo

Dude, seriously, are you off your meds? You come on here with these impossible-to-comprehend posts...but don't explain yourself when asked.

I am actually quite curious -- WHAT is going on with you?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
According too this, i have no blood on my hands, but what about the others? What makes them personally have blood on their hands? ( other than the serial killer part) I mean being a law abiding citizen and living in a NATO country means i have blood on my hands?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
This 'fun' little test seems to be trivializing a very heavy burden that some men carry each and every day.

I get that you are attempting to open people's eyes concerning their own personal complicity in the military industrial complex, but what you've actually done is bordering on disprespect for the sacrifice our soldiers make each and every time they step onto the battlefield.

Bad form, in my opinion.

Star for effort, but try a new game, like 'who owns your laundry detergent?,' the game that traces every dollar you spend!

If we want to shut down the war machine, we have to shut down our unquenchable thirst for petroleum, coal and lumber.

How can YOU use less?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
My number is 0. The only things I want to kill are the careers of professional politicians and their corporate sponsors.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BooKrackers

I must say I agree with most of your points..... sometimes # hits the fan and we just don't know what to do. People, for most anyway, are sheep, you are right.

Where I MUST disagree on the most profound level...... is when you say that you can't stop war and that it's evolution at it's best....

I don't mean to call you ignorant, but war and evolution have nothing in common. It would be possible to stop war if... and only if people stop acting as sheep. I now that the military offers tempting incentives and I do not condemn anybody for merely joining......

But war is a profound error of ways... it is unnecessary and destructive. There are absolutely NO good reasons for war no matter how you sugarcoat it. There is no good that comes from it, only hostility, problems and more war. If anything, war is counter-evolutionary

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

To be honest, I will love to see you act this way when terrorists come to the united states, attack your home, kill your family in front of you, and then torture with whatever they see fit. Because you simply discuss me. As for your pathetic point thing, I have 3 of those points. I am not in the military at this moment, but will be. I have not killed, and am a pacifist, but I know that the army is necesarry. Why don't you take your anti military radical preaching self and leave this country, because you obviously do not want to be here, and to be perfectly blunt, I do not want you here.

So shoo, begone.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
For the record, I have a little, and I am working to wash that stain out.

A little. A lot. It's all still the same. You have it on your hands and blood never wahes off. It's like you're the 'pot' calling the 'kettle' black.

Look around you. Who is perfect? No one. Are the people who claim to be perfect willing to point fingers at others?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I scored a 3 1/2. I wouldn't just slap any anti war protester... I would find out why he/she is protesting because I may find out that I agree with them. Anyway, this is pretty ridiculous. To say that America is "part of" NATO is the understatement of the year. America IS NATO. America IS the UN. American imperialism has pissed off the entire world and now we are being forced to lay in the bed that we have made.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
reply to post by bruwin

So,
If you don't support some war, somewhere, you don't have a cause?
Give it some thought, and then come back, okay? Maybe check out the scale and see where you fit in?
No guilty consciences allowed, unless you want to repent.

I never even read the questions...I already know there's blood all over these hands and I refuse to be ashamed by it. There's blood on the other's sides hands as well...the one with the most blood on their hands is the winner.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join