It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati and the 100 Years of Satan

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by eyesdown

I believe Agnosticism is for lazy people... A cop out for those that can't be bothered to find out the Truth.

I am glad I am not an agnostic, religious, or atheist or in any of those groups.

I follow the one True King Yeshua Ha'mashiach.
edit on 1-1-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Well you are mistaken I have read more of the bible than my christian friends and take time to grasp some of the concepts of quantum physics it is about open mindedness a concept that I know will be foreign to you considering you tar all agnostics with the same brush . What is lazy is ignoring everything that comes to light that doesn't fit your agenda.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

The only Agenda I have is finding truth, and exposing deception. I used to be agnostic but not out of choice, it was because in that time of my life I didn't really care about any of these things, but God led me on a path, a path to seek truth with all my heart. I researched for 2 straight years and all roads eventually led to Jesus and the Bible.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Well that's great and I'm glad you found what you are looking for. Agnosticism is not a stance I take because I am indifferent but because I am searching And researching as you did, I care very strongly I just dont have all the answers.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by UnivoxSuperfuzz

what a ridiculous interpretation, the exact opposite, clearly there can never be heaven on earth as we are all imperfect, pretty much the point of Jesus!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
Before we can begin speaking of this "satan" character and his boogie-men "demons" who are apparently all around us,
I just would like to know WHAT EVIDENCE is there to support this bible book being anything more than a bunch of myths, legends, folk-lore and fictional stories plagiarized from earlier beliefs.

After we establish THAT, then we can move onto these characters.

Because of testimonies to you from your friends or neighbours or even someone like me here on ATS. I too suddenly woke up to the fact that Jesus Christ came to offer the most beautiful gift called redemption. I too was finally able to see real evil, and not of the "boogy-man" variety. I then prayed for really the first time in my life and God answered by pointing me to The Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. I just wanted the Truth of why people can be evil and suffer from such murderous rage. I got my answer and am now getting to understand what God needs to teach me.

If you haven't heard it before, God gives you the evidence by granting His mercy. You then believe.
If you can sense the wicked plans in the world, seek your answer from God Himself. Very few can actually see it.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
Everywhere i look, there's some smug so and so, who's decided religion isn't for him and that, therefore religion shouldn't be for anyone else either. Why are atheists such bullies? Why can't they just accept their chosen path and leave others peacefully to theirs?

Always makes me wonder how happy they really are with the agnostic path.

the one thing i know, the more i learn about the world and the people who rule it, the more i see evil and satan worship.

the more evil i see, the more i want to believe in god/good.

Theyre this way because misery loves company and i believe it pisses them off to see other people be in love with the Living God when they cannot. Its a common terminology in psychology called "transferrence". They transfer their anger and self loathing onto us when they could be free too but they don't want to put away their wickedness and theyre also pissed because God will not reward them for being evil so jealousy plays a major factor in it too. It also has to do with pride, they can't put away their pride and submit themselves to something that is far greater than they are.

Good and evil are real and we're surrounded by them everyday. You cannot turn on the news or pick up a newspaper and not see the battle between good and evil play out in front of your eyes. Although evil is the pre-dominantly driving force as people are more inclined to be evil, selfish and immoral than they are to do acts of good.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

I believe Agnosticism is for lazy people... A cop out for those that can't be bothered to find out the Truth.

I am glad I am not an agnostic, religious, or atheist or in any of those groups.

I follow the one True King Yeshua Ha'mashiach.

Well i lost faith for many years, 14 to be exact and turned my back on God and Christ. My falling away was a direct result of my abusive father who beat me on a daily basis sometimes 2 times a day from the age of 3 to 17 when i ran away. So many times i cried out for God to strike him dead and he never would. It took me till i was 31 years old to realize that the hell i went through wasn't God's fault but he didn't kill my dad because he loved him enough to give him a chance to change his ways before he dies. Instead of striking my dad dead Jesus gave me the strength to persevere and survive, but i walked for 14 years in darkness wallowing and reveling in my sins, and mmy sexual immoralities and drug usage. I even turned towards worshipping Thor and then deiced it would just be easier to not care about gods period. I was dying spiritually and i could feel the hate and anger consuming me.

It wasn't until a year ago this month when i heard Jesus calling me back. I was so tired of being beaten down and being a loser, of always fighting constant battles and always losing them, it was a never ending hell of eternal war i couldn't get free of no matter how hard i tried. A year ago i decided to stop running from my problems and turned to face them. I looked deep inside my soul and saw the hatred staring back at me and i could feel the poison roiling off it in waves. I wanted to be free. I never really believed in Jesus when i was a kid, but i called out to him to save me anyway. I called out to him to save me from myself and from the hatred and evil that was consuming me and 2 days later i went to church on Sunday and as i walked through the door i felt like i was home again, but in a real home with a real father who loved me, and for the first time since i was 3 years old i felt safe. I learned how to forgive my dad and how to love him despite what he had done to me. I don't love his ways, but i forgive him.

I owe Jesus everything, he literally saved me, not just my life my but spirit too because i was drowning in hate and anger and to this day it breaks my heart when i think of how i turned my back on him and did the things i did in my life. I hope i didn't damn myself for eternity, but i am still seeking redemption. Some people just do not understand how bad the need for redemption is. I was dead and Jesus raised me up from the dead, i was literally just a walking empty shell, a shadow.
edit on 1-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I'm completely blown away by " The Star of Bethlehem ".

edit on 1-1-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Oh yeah, it is amazing how the prophets knew sacred astronomy. Back in those days people slept outside on the roofs of their houses or out in the open every day of their lives and they could actually see our galaxy with the naked eye which you would be hard pressed to do now unless you lived 100 miles away from civilzation. Too much air pollution and light pollution obscuring the way.

SuperiorEd is the one that actually turned me onto the Star Gospel, i got a telescope for christmas, i plan on taking a peek at the stars tonight. I can see Jupiter from my house with my own eyes.
edit on 1-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Man what you went through makes me feel like a wuss. Not because I literally have tears rolling down my face
either. But because I have always had it so much better than that. Your life has forged you into the steel you are.
I believe there is far more power to save in his name and in his blood than we can imagine. There can't be to much you've done that isn't already forgiven.
edit on 1-1-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
boogie-men "demons" who are apparently all around us

Yes, they are.
Demons is just another word for nephil spirits, the Rephaim, ghosts, negative entities, ancestral spirits, jinns etc.

During the Great Flood the nephilim bodies were destroyed. The nephil spirits still roam this planet possessing athiests bodies which explains why there is so much crime and evil.
According to some new-age sites some 75 million people see the Wake-Up call everyday. I speculate that these new-agers are todays nephilim who are receiving these codes from 'demons'.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Umm... sorry to bud in on this cozy little conversation about Good & Evil, and all the rest of it, and I know I'm going to get into trouble for this, but...

Could it be, that we are on Satan's side, instead of on God's side (as in terminology of Evil & Good), that the Bible is actually Satan's Book, and we have been led to believe, by the... 'Great Deceiver', that what we propagate in His Name is Good?

It's not a matter of this being so, or not. The question is: COULD IT BE SO?

(:@@
Sees dark clouds ahead.)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LajanAytik
Could it be, that we are on Satan's side, instead of on God's side (as in terminology of Evil & Good), that the Bible is actually Satan's Book ?

1) If YHWH made the Book then everything in it will come true and there will be Judgement Day.
2) If Satan made the Book then he has to obey his own rules and make Judgement Day occur.
3) If the elite wrote the book and use scalar weaponary to create biblical events then they also have to abide by their book.

As quoted by Albert Pike...
"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World.........the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Which ever way you look at it, a lot of people are about to be wiped out of existance.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
1) If YHWH made the Book then everything in it will come true and there will be Judgement Day.
2) If Satan made the Book then he has to obey his own rules and make Judgement Day occur.
3) If the elite wrote the book and use scalar weaponary to create biblical events then they also have to abide by their book.

As quoted by Albert Pike...
"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World.........the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Which ever way you look at it, a lot of people are about to be wiped out of existance.

Aah, the good old Self-Fulfilling Prophecy enters the arena!
: I'll go for that, thanks!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by prevenge

t's all bout US .. evolving to the next level where we are FREE...

You preach a new age gospel, sorry but I'm not buying into that. New Ageism is of the devil, I can kinda tell your into it by your avatar I hope you see the light one day.

so the 'devil' isn't our bodies or tendencies to be animalistic.. but of something that has to do with intellect and reason i'm conveying... gotcha...

do you think in the actual "heaven" you have to poop? or drink water? or get into a vehicle in order to transport yourself???

No thats not what we think at all, but we do have body's in heaven (they are transformed not evolved)and there is a city called The New Jerusalem and there is water and stuff like that, river of life flowing from the throne of God comes to mind.

new jerusalem is the new body.. the river up the center of it is the spinal column and it's fluid.. the tree is the new nervous system.

learn. newness... you have not yet discovered all the mysteries of the divine if you cannot see this.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join