It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati and the 100 Years of Satan

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I'm personally counting down the days until option one plays out!! Can't wait till this wicked world and all the fools in it face a Holy God, and must answer for what they did or didn't do with Jesus Christ.

People are going to be very surprised when the "all loving God" comes back in a fury like a Lion and kills 2/3rds of the people on the planet. ATS has been warned over and over again. Their blood is on their own hands now. Enjoy reaping what you sowed world.

Well, i don't want to see anyone get destroyed, so i try to reach out everyday on here even if they laugh and scoff and make fun of me, but i am getting to the point where i am ready to give up and let them be destroyed. Most of the world knows enough now because of the internet and satellite tv to seek Jesus out on their own. The price for their failure will be only on them. Their arguements that God is evil because he will not save their wicked selves will fall on deaf ears when they stand in front of the white throne. Yahshua does not accept excuses.

God's judgement has just started to fall on them, these next few years is going to be worse. Maybe some of them will turn back to him during the judgement, we were told some would, i can only hope...

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611

I'm personally counting down the days until option one plays out!! Can't wait till this wicked world and all the fools in it face a Holy God, and must answer for what they did or didn't do with Jesus Christ.

People are going to be very surprised when the "all loving God" comes back in a fury like a Lion and kills 2/3rds of the people on the planet. ATS has been warned over and over again. Their blood is on their own hands now. Enjoy reaping what you sowed world.

Well lets hope Your lunatic god overshoots his landing spot and zooms off somewhere else.
Anyone who looks forward to 2/3rds of this planets population been killed needs their heads examining, imho.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
B -asic
I -instruction
B -efore
L -eaving
E -arth

The B.I.B.L.E. is an INSTRUCTION MANUAL on how to live a victorious life...here on EARTH. It is a BOOK OF FAITH. Why do people have to be so "religious" about it. And i'm not talking about the people "preaching" it....here...i'm talking about the one's bashing it...and calling it a 'fairytale'.

This is people...in their minds:

Why is my life so messed up? Why can't i catch a break? Why can i never get ahead?

This is God:

Because you ARE NOT APPLYING THE PRINCIPLES I HAVE GIVEN THEE! READ the F-N BOOK!!!

As long as people play God, and have no need for "HIM"...the more they'll SUFFER. It's not God making them suffer, it's the principles of: seedtime and harvest. WHATEVER A MAN SOWS THAT ALSO SHALL HE REAP.

Oh, and for those that think the B.I.B.L.E. is a playbook for the "Illuminati"...let me just say....it's not so much a 'playbook'....but a guideline.......that works for the saint AND the sinner. The "Illuminati" are applying God's principles...that WORK...regardless of religious belief; and the general population is being led to believe that those principles are not needed, while living on this planet.

Here are some of those 'principles' that people need to be aware of:

"Give, and it shall be given unto you"
"Forgive us our sins as we forgive those that sin AGAINST us"
"Do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for I AM with you wherever you go."
"Do not borrow"
"Do not be given to much wine"
"Discipline your child while there is hope"
"Place no other God before ME"
"Do not worship idols"
"Love your neighbor as yourself"

Doesn't sound like a MEAN God. It sounds like a caring FATHER. Get it right, CHILDREN! Time is running out!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Dying is not that big a deal......
Firstly, God lives outside of time.....
Where god is, there is NO time....
His thoughts on how things would work out without him are our reality....We are the dream, which is Gods
Mind pondering what the universe would be like without His hand on the wheel......
Dying is simply going back to being part of God.....
Regardless of what kind of a life you live, you will go back .....There is no sin in death it says....
When you die all" sins" are washed away....
(You cannot go back to the overmind unclean.....)....
Your incarnation is over when your part is written out of the Holy script....(book of life)
There is no hell but knowing what this life of yours produced, and fully understanding what you have been the causation of. ALL of it!
Once your body or container dies, you will find this all out during your life review.....(Everone goes through this life review....The agony of viewing it will fall upon you because after death yu will be sinless once more....Your life lessons will be indellibly impressed upon you for an eternity...)
Wether you then go onward to other realms or return to the earth, the next stage of your rle in Gods Dream will be decided upon, and after a much needed rest you will be off again for the next round at some other level or frequency, dimension, universe(there are many)or planet in theis one....
Satan is your bad side....your earthly animal which you were born into....
The trick is to become less an animal, and more an intelligent being of compassion.....or compassionate being of intelligence.......
bless you...............

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
Before we can begin speaking of this "satan" character and his boogie-men "demons" who are apparently all around us,
I just would like to know WHAT EVIDENCE is there to support this bible book being anything more than a bunch of myths, legends, folk-lore and fictional stories plagiarized from earlier beliefs.

After we establish THAT, then we can move onto these characters.

More than 5000 Greek manuscripts have been preserved (one less than 50 years later than the original writing of John). There is more evidence for Jesus then any other ancient figure. Will you accept that as evidence?

Myths, legends, folk-lore can't be backed up with historical evidence such as this that the events actually took place. By your response it seems like you've made no attempt to research any of this yet you are so quick to condemn the bible. Why is this? I see responses like this all the time from atheists and its quite sad actually. Saying the bible is a fictional stories is the equivalent to saying the dictionary is a fictional book, it makes absolutely no sense what so ever. The bible hasn't been plagiarized at all, in fact most myths and legends are in fact plagiarized straight from the bible. You have got it backwards I suggest you stop watching "Zeitgeist" and try doing some real honest research, you will soon see the authenticity of the bible. You will find nearly everything in the bible can be backed up with real historic and archaeological evidence, not to mention the thousands of eye witnesses, Roman historians and hundreds of fulfilled prophecy.

Why you would come to this thread in an attempt to derail it by shouting "boogie-men" really begs the question. This thread was made in the conspiracy in religion forum and if you don't believe in Satan you have no obligation troll like you just did. What are you trying to prove by trolling? I wish mods would clamp down on this sort of behaviour it really ruins the discussion for the rest of us who actually have something to discuss.
edit on 31-12-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

Not to mention we now have the dead sea scrolls to back us up and they match what is written in the bible word for word minus the occasional word mispelled but its quite accurate. People can't claim the R.C.C. corrupted it. Besides i remember reading somewhere that God put a curse on whoever changes anything in the bible and it is also mentioned in the book of Revelation.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Totally believe option 1 .

I hate nit picking but there was only 20 million left, after Noah complained to God after the Flood. Noah wanted them all in prison but Satan counteracted by saying he couldn't do his work on the humans if he only had a few demons left.
And there is an catholic book that mentions that there are only 7 million now, since Jesus rose again, as people have been casting them to the Pit.
So there was a prophecy that the 193 million demons in prison all this time will be let loose, after the Bride is caught up.
And this information is what the secret societies have been passing on, all these centuries. It is something to do with the alignment of certain stars, signaling the prison gates being opened, at a certain time.

Remember Jesus said to love but that there are times for sowing and harvesting. This is just harvest time, but are you a tare(weed) or Barley or wheat or grapes?
Peace

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Who has called this the 100 years of satan, and when?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Dying is not that big a deal......
Firstly, God lives outside of time.....
Where god is, there is NO time....
His thoughts on how things would work out without him are our reality....We are the dream, which is Gods
Mind pondering what the universe would be like without His hand on the wheel......
Dying is simply going back to being part of God.....
Regardless of what kind of a life you live, you will go back .....There is no sin in death it says....
When you die all" sins" are washed away....
(You cannot go back to the overmind unclean.....)....
Your incarnation is over when your part is written out of the Holy script....(book of life)
There is no hell but knowing what this life of yours produced, and fully understanding what you have been the causation of. ALL of it!
Once your body or container dies, you will find this all out during your life review.....(Everone goes through this life review....The agony of viewing it will fall upon you because after death yu will be sinless once more....Your life lessons will be indellibly impressed upon you for an eternity...)
Wether you then go onward to other realms or return to the earth, the next stage of your rle in Gods Dream will be decided upon, and after a much needed rest you will be off again for the next round at some other level or frequency, dimension, universe(there are many)or planet in theis one....
Satan is your bad side....your earthly animal which you were born into....
The trick is to become less an animal, and more an intelligent being of compassion.....or compassionate being of intelligence.......
bless you...............

Well, Jesus hand picked the Apostles and taught them and what youre preaching is contrary to the Apostles because they preached a very different doctrine than you do.

I think i will go on believing John, Mark, Peter, Paul and Baranabas over you. No offense, but men taught by Jesus himself carry more weight than you do bro.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi

Totally believe option 1 .

I hate nit picking but there was only 20 million left, after Noah complained to God after the Flood. Noah wanted them all in prison but Satan counteracted by saying he couldn't do his work on the humans if he only had a few demons left.
And there is an catholic book that mentions that there are only 7 million now, since Jesus rose again, as people have been casting them to the Pit.
So there was a prophecy that the 193 million demons in prison all this time will be let loose, after the Bride is caught up.
And this information is what the secret societies have been passing on, all these centuries. It is something to do with the alignment of certain stars, signaling the prison gates being opened, at a certain time.

Remember Jesus said to love but that there are times for sowing and harvesting. This is just harvest time, but are you a tare(weed) or Barley or wheat or grapes?
Peace

Well, i am hoping i am not a weed thats for sure. I'm trying to purify myself, after 14 years of living in sin as of a year ago this month i turned back to Jesus and hoping i haven't slandered the Holy Spirit in my lifetime or this is all pointless for me. i hope i am counted worthy to leave, if not i'll have to endure the coming hell for a second chance. The thought of being left behind makes me wanna cry.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Lay'in it flat on the table aren't you ? You know, there will be a lot of those who refute your positive affirmations
of Biblical prophecy. They will deny they see what we see. I'm sure at least some do see it. It's really very plain to see.
No 1 I see no way of doubting it even if I were to wish I could.

SnF

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

they're making everything in the book happen through scientifically making it happen.. the bad stuff and the good stuff... christ is plural.. the second coming is humans with superpowers. anti-christs are super villains.

GIANT genetically engineered demon-looking creatures and chimaeras will be released on the population and superheroes will save the people from it.

you have no idea how very NEW this new world is going to be.. there is a reason all this 2012 hub bub is all about.. humans evolution... second coming of the christ bodies...

get lerned on dis ya hurrrd.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

they're making everything in the book happen through scientifically making it happen.. the bad stuff and the good stuff... christ is plural.. the second coming is humans with superpowers. anti-christs are super villains.

GIANT genetically engineered demon-looking creatures and chimaeras will be released on the population and superheroes will save the people from it.

you have no idea how very NEW this new world is going to be.. there is a reason all this 2012 hub bub is all about.. humans evolution... second coming of the christ bodies...

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuttin4U
B -asic
I -instruction
B -efore
L -eaving
E -arth

The B.I.B.L.E. is an INSTRUCTION MANUAL on how to live a victorious life...here on EARTH. It is a BOOK OF FAITH. Why do people have to be so "religious" about it. And i'm not talking about the people "preaching" it....here...i'm talking about the one's bashing it...and calling it a 'fairytale'.

This is people...in their minds:

Why is my life so messed up? Why can't i catch a break? Why can i never get ahead?

This is God:

Because you ARE NOT APPLYING THE PRINCIPLES I HAVE GIVEN THEE! READ the F-N BOOK!!!

As long as people play God, and have no need for "HIM"...the more they'll SUFFER. It's not God making them suffer, it's the principles of: seedtime and harvest. WHATEVER A MAN SOWS THAT ALSO SHALL HE REAP.

Oh, and for those that think the B.I.B.L.E. is a playbook for the "Illuminati"...let me just say....it's not so much a 'playbook'....but a guideline.......that works for the saint AND the sinner. The "Illuminati" are applying God's principles...that WORK...regardless of religious belief; and the general population is being led to believe that those principles are not needed, while living on this planet.

Here are some of those 'principles' that people need to be aware of:

"Give, and it shall be given unto you"
"Forgive us our sins as we forgive those that sin AGAINST us"
"Do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for I AM with you wherever you go."
"Do not borrow"
"Do not be given to much wine"
"Discipline your child while there is hope"
"Place no other God before ME"
"Do not worship idols"
"Love your neighbor as yourself"

Doesn't sound like a MEAN God. It sounds like a caring FATHER. Get it right, CHILDREN! Time is running out!

I agree, and as many of those like me who will agree there will be 1000 more who dispute this concept because they cannot accept that God is not their genie in a bottle.

Couldn't help but smile at your logic.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

That sounds as crazy as atheists claim christians to be. Christ is singular for there is only one Christ. Anti-christ is plural and includes The Anti-Christ (singular) who is the Son of Perdition.

Genetically engineered demon creatures
? Superheroes?

The world is not going to end in 2012, the tribulaltion has begun and we've probably just made it passed the first year. You can't fake God, he's about to reveal himself in such a way that even you would be hardpressed to disbelieve in him.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Lay'in it flat on the table aren't you ? You know, there will be a lot of those who refute your positive affirmations
of Biblical prophecy. They will deny they see what we see. I'm sure at least some do see it. It's really very plain to see.
No 1 I see no way of doubting it even if I were to wish I could.

SnF

I am yes, the time for playing games with anti-christ is over. Time to go for the throat. I don't see how anyone can look at current world events at all the evil going on and say this world is fine. You would have to be in major denial to not be able to see were swirling the drain and it gets worse every day. Humanity is not going to "evolve" into a golden age of enlightenment that is a crock of sh*t these new age people believe in. The only chance we have is in Jesus the Messiah. If humanity was ever going to "evolve" into some super enlightened golden age on its own it would have done it a long time ago, the fact that it hasn't is clearly indicative that the new age movement is bullcrap and so is man''s "evolution". Were not evolving, if anything were devolving and anyone with a pair of eyes that doesn't suffer from self delusion can see that were sliding face forward into hell.

It is definately option number 1, time to wake as many of these sleepers up. Being a sheep is better than being a goat.
edit on 31-12-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by prevenge

That sounds as crazy as atheists claim christians to be. Christ is singular for there is only one Christ. Anti-christ is plural and includes The Anti-Christ (singular) who is the Son of Perdition.

Genetically engineered demon creatures
? Superheroes?

The world is not going to end in 2012, the tribulaltion has begun and we've probably just made it passed the first year. You can't fake God, he's about to reveal himself in such a way that even you would be hardpressed to disbelieve in him.

yeah - expressed THROUGH US.

chrst: "you will do feats greater than i"... GREATER than walking on water.. hmm let me think.. FLYING might be up there with thing GREATER than walking on water...
healing the sick and raising the dead... hmmm.. greater than that.. hmm...
yeah sounds like super heroes to me man...

Jesus the Nazarene BECAME jesus the CHRIST after his resurrection.. it's all symbolic not literal it's all physiological.. and you'll understand this soon enough.

joe smith will become joe christ .. mary jones will become mary christ.

it's all bout US .. evolving to the next level where we are FREE...
do you think in the actual "heaven" you have to poop? or drink water? or get into a vehicle in order to transport yourself????

no you just do it... you fly. it is liberation from your mortal shakles.. it is immortality.. death dies..

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Everywhere i look, there's some smug so and so, who's decided religion isn't for him and that, therefore religion shouldn't be for anyone else either. Why are atheists such bullies? Why can't they just accept their chosen path and leave others peacefully to theirs?

Always makes me wonder how happy they really are with the agnostic path.

the one thing i know, the more i learn about the world and the people who rule it, the more i see evil and satan worship.

the more evil i see, the more i want to believe in god/good.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

t's all bout US .. evolving to the next level where we are FREE...

You preach a new age gospel, sorry but I'm not buying into that. New Ageism is of the devil, I can kinda tell your into it by your avatar I hope you see the light one day.

do you think in the actual "heaven" you have to poop? or drink water? or get into a vehicle in order to transport yourself???

No thats not what we think at all, but we do have body's in heaven (they are transformed not evolved)and there is a city called The New Jerusalem and there is water and stuff like that, river of life flowing from the throne of God comes to mind.
edit on 1-1-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

i hope i am counted worthy to leave, if not i'll have to endure the coming hell for a second chance. The thought of being left behind makes me wanna cry.

Luke 21:36 - "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
Everywhere i look, there's some smug so and so, who's decided religion isn't for him and that, therefore religion shouldn't be for anyone else either. Why are atheists such bullies? Why can't they just accept their chosen path and leave others peacefully to theirs?

Always makes me wonder how happy they really are with the agnostic path.

the one thing i know, the more i learn about the world and the people who rule it, the more i see evil and satan worship.

the more evil i see, the more i want to believe in god/good.

Atheists and agnostics are different, I believe that agnosticism ( the belief in the inability to know if god exists). Actually makes people very open minded. I am agnostic now, was once religious was once atheist now I realise I don't know and as I go on a journey looking at things from both sides I respect everyone for their belief. Lately there has been a lot of bashing of atheists but you see atheists are looking at god the way we look at everything else in life everything that we have evolved to do has been through logic and science.

Saying that bashing religion makes people look like fools, and not like the reasoned , logical people they Are Proffessing to be.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join