It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#2040 problems

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Anticipate the problems of the Future in this thread!

I like to call it, 2040 problems. Issues of the future. It really could be just about anything... Since the problem doesn't really exist yet.
Use your Imagination

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I'll start. Its my belief that Food and Water will be among the most precious resources at that point. There may even be rations due to over population.

and If we haven't found an alternative to Gasoline, obviously everyone will be riding bikes. #2040 problems
edit on 31-12-2011 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

Our Currency will be devalued within January/February timeframe, over night....by 40%......check out this link, most everyone on this site know very well who these two guys are!! lol

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by PROT3CTOR

I "personally" predict January/Feburary time fram, based on a gut feeling, and the chaos that is breaking out in the world in such a short period of time.....Lindsey doesnt give a date.....this is my feelings.....could be right, could be wrong, like I said, just a gut feeling

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I beleive that 29 onwards to 40 is going to be very hard for the human race on the whole..... Just look up my threads for details.

ps.edit June/July 12 something eventful this year maybe IDK it's all I was given.
edit on 1-1-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

There won't be enough people. In-breeding will be a real worry. People will look at the Georgia Guidestones as rules for life. People with low IQs will not be allowed to breed. Teens who show anti-social behavior or violence towards others will be killed by the larger group.

Religion will no longer exist. People will pray to the energy of the world.

top topics

join