It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will you reveal�?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 04:23 AM
link   
If it was you�re choice, and you look at Area 51, watt one secret will you like to be revealed,
In mind watt we fink is being done there aliens, secret planes, technology, Projects watt ever.

Give a nice explanation for you�re choice�

I will go with Aliens I fink we can learn a lost from the universe and technology from them.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Forget Areas 51 - I want to see whats going on in Dulce.

I imagine vile ET/human clones similar to the ones in 'Alien - Resurrection' and Reptilian aliens like the ones in 'V'.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I want to know the truth about aliens. If there are visitors from another planet here, that would bring humanity together like never before. Earth is an extremely divided planet, with major countries under fear of attack at any time. Our paranoid governments have missles, planes, and armies, waiting to "defend" us from aggressors. Whether the aliens are peacefull, or if they are aggressive, I know it would bring humanity together. We would strive toward new space technology so that we too could one day travel the stars. I believe finding other intelligent life in the universe will be the greatest discovery ever, greater than any single technology we could develop.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky

I imagine vile ET/human clones similar to the ones in 'Alien - Resurrection' and Reptilian aliens like the ones in 'V'.

Ohhhhh noooo- please nooooo- i watched it last night and that bit really disturbes me ( especialy the one that is still alive).

Back to topic- Im not sure what i would like to be revealed for Area 51 ( im not sure i wanna know lol).
But i think i would have to agree with you Jabba- I would like to know the truth about Aliens- i do believe- but the problem is there are so many hoaxs around about UFO's and Aliens- i dont know what to believe anymore!
But i have no doubt that we are not alone in this big Universe- and if so what their technology is like.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I would put it ALL out there. People have the right to know whats going on.

Secret goverment Aircraft Should not be exposed.

After going to a local air show. The Triangles with light everyone sees in the sky, I feel is a type of a stealth plane.

top topics

join