It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Maya's new. Why didn't we listen

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
They were trying to warn us. We did not listen. And now it's to late. Why didn't we listen.?

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Sat Dec 31 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Please provide some sort of evidence backing up ur claims.....maybe someone clebrating a little too much on new years???

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The Mayas new what.....

Never mind...I just looked at all the other threads you started....one sentence introductions are your specialty....

edit on 31-12-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

The Maya's New Calendar!

The old one is about to run out...

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by donniedeath

having been muching pringles and sipping jack daniels all day, im about to unleash the apocalypse on my bathroom....bet the mayans didnt see this m-----f----- comming!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
look... nothing is going to happene in 2012 (well stiff will happene,but not the end of the world)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by discostu123

having been muching pringles and sipping jack daniels all day, im about to unleash the apocalypse on my bathroom....bet the mayans didnt see this m-----f----- comming!

bwa ha ha ha ha ha haha omfg lol

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by donniedeath
They were trying to warn us. We did not listen. And now it's to late. Why didn't we listen.?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by spaceg0at

what the heck...pringles and jack....how's your colon...

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Why didn't we listen. There is still time. Not much. We can stop this.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Dear DonnieDeath,

I have just been cracking my sides laughing about all the lovely pics in 'Post a funny pic I'm bored' so, the mood is over the top funny and I can't hold back, in very good humour I must tease you a little.

The Maya's new? As in: The Maya is brand new? Is there a new born Maya around? Like a new baby? I thought they were quit an ancient race.

Perhaps what you want to say is: The Mayans Knew?

You see, putting the apostrophy where it is in your title, means: The Maya is, (and the word) new -that lovely baffeling same word that for instance, the fashion industry breaks brain-cells over trying to find a new word for. It means something that is not old. Knew is the one that indicates having knowledge of.

So, what did they know? Or did they just know that they ran out of space on that calander?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

That's the argument I have been using for ever....funny...but seriously what would be the appropriate time for mayans to end a calendar...I personally think this was a heads or tails decision on this date..wacky mayans

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
There is nothing to stop or to fear donnie. Your ignorance is showing. Cover that up

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
you warned us. But did we listen. You new. You tryed to tell us. A warn in. From when the world was young. If only we had not been so pompous.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

you warned us. But did we listen. You new. You tryed to tell us. A warn in. From when the world was young. If only we had not been so pompous.

You need a good nights sleep. You can't even construct a sentence at the moment.

I wish I could make sense of what you are saying....but, you need to be able to say it first.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by discostu123

Disturbing... if anything, you shoud of been drinking wild turkey.

I can do the rest with pringles on their own. and maybe some lemonade.

Yeeesh!!! (O.O)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The Mayan Time Science describes energy changes in Cosmic history and is our
most valuable tool for charting the future. This site outlines the underlying basis
for this calendar, the very foundation of prophecy.

They new. They even made a calendar. We should of listened

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
It's KNEW for God sake! Seriously, some people should be banned from posting, for starting threads like this!

He or she sounds like a 10 year old kid, who needs a English lesson or two.

As far as the Mayas, great astronomers & mathmaticians but having known when the human race would perish....nu uh no way!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikgrimsby
look... nothing is going to happene in 2012 (well stiff will happene,but not the end of the world)

Hmmmm....I completely realize it's just a typo but my sense of humor won't let me leave this one alone.
Yes, you are so right. Stiff does happen.
- It's okay mods go ahead and delete if you must, but it's funny while it lasted.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Why didn't we listen. There is still time. Not much. We can stop this.

Relax. It's going to be okay. Think about it, if the world was going to end, the Mayans had predicted it because it was set in stone, there's nothing we could do anyway. I mean, if the world was about to implode, do you really think we could stop it? I predict we will all have a fabulous 12/21/12, except for a few people who go completely nuts because of their fears. The next day on the 22nd, we will all wake up and realized we still have to finish our Christmas shopping and pay off the credit card bills we've run up thinking that we'd never have to pay them.
I see you have no stars or flags yet. I will give you some.
Try to stop worrying and enjoy your day.
edit on 31-12-2011 by britelite1971 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join