It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Finally supports Ron Paul!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Just came across this clip and i am amazed, just a few days ago i saw him bashing Ron Paul, now he speaks like he is the only one worthy of support (even though he still thinks the foreign policy is dangerous)

I wonder if Glenn would still be opposed to Ron Pauls foreign policy after seeing this clip though...

And for those still not supporting Ron Paul, here is a classic clip for you about the future you propagate.

edit on 31-12-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Holy #!!!!

This is very good news. Now all of the mindless idiots that listen to that moron just might vote for Ron Paul... Either that or stop listening to that dip #. Either way, this is a good thing.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
What a slap in the face for all the real Ron Paul supporters.

Most likely, he's jumping on the bandwagon because all of the other GOP candidates are falling off.

Oh well, I guess it can't hurt.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This is good news. I used to listen to Beck everyday and I just separated with him on the foreign policy issue and his focus on progressives (which I see as a mask/tool on top of the real problems). He makes a very good point which is basically:

I don't agree with Ron Paul on Israel and foreign policy but unless he wins every American will enter in to economic slavery and be brought in to a third World War.

I mean - that is a fairly strong endorsement of Ron Paul.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

No, it cannot hurt at all! Glenn Beck still has MILLIONS of supporters, who followed him to radio and "GBTV" after his show got cancelled. I used to work for Beck, and I know this for a fact. The more Paul supporters, the better!

Hopeful,
Seraph

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
As my Dear old Grannie used to say..."birds of a feather flock together"....

Here's hoping more Freedom and Liberty Loving, Constitution believing, People flock together....

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

Cautious optimism warranted - don't trust Beck outright. He has lauded Dr. Paul previously and then completely backstabbed and cut him off at the knees.

I think he's bipolar, has multiple personalities, or otherwise has a hard time keeping his opinions and bloviations straight.

edit on 12/31/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
What the?????

Obviously the dimensional shift has occurred and I am in bizarro world.

Glenn is ruining my ability to just tell people to not listen to him. I have never liked Mr. Beck, but it looks like he has finally seen the light and understands that we need someone as POTUS that understands and backs the Constitution.

I don't know what else to say but....WOW!?!?!?!!?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Tis a good message he is sending. Basically, even if you do not like Ron Paul's foreign policy, the alternative candidates lead us into a facist state. At least if you are free, the induvidual is always able to support Israel, and would have more ability to do so if there was more mony in their pockets from less taxes and government waste.

Nothing is stopping some citizen's group from hiring mercs to meddle in other people's business.
edit on 12-31-2011 by rogerstigers because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Finally talking some sense

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I find this very amusing as I think beck has been listening to Alex jones because he basically just said the same thing that Alex Jones has been saying for a fair while now

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Glenn Beck lost me as a radio show listener a long time ago, not because I necessarily disagreed with him but because he just got weirder and weirder. Don't know the other guy on his show but the back and forth and the weird voices representing the progressives just turned me off.
Knowing he is supporting Dr. Paul is a good thing though. Maybe I will give him a brief second chance.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The more momentum he gets, the more political figures will get behind him. Then, when he sees the cash-money, will he hold true to his words?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Lisa's ignorance is frustrating.. "let them get the bomb" omg....what are they, soviet Russia now?

Everyone else already has 'the bomb'
no country has the balls to use 'the bomb'
Israel can take care of itself
good luck using an IC missile that can hit us

hope lisa votes for RP ..

top topics

join