It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 90: One year of ATS Live on AM Radio! The New Year Show. ATS Year in Review and OPEN LINES

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
My prediction was that we are going to be overwhelmed by the immense amount of garbage and debris from the

Tsunami that hit Japan..

I know here in Washington we have already started to see a lot of debris so far..

but i believe we will get Tons of it once it actually gets to the shores here in America...

and by tons i mean "Tons" literally!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
NoRegretsEver, an ATS member, called with predictions and comments. She said the terror of the 2012 phenomena will be overcome because people are going to come together in understanding. With that all the delimmas will be solved.

She went on to say that participants on ATS will make the difference in 2012.

Thank you NRE. BT

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
My predictions for 2012

1. Yellowstone will erupt

2. Hackers will release information from NASA

3. The American Government, CIA and Secret Service will be caught in an act of huge illegal doings, this will affect the world over.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Call!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

No

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Happy New Beer!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Happy New Year ATS RADIO!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

THANK YOU

To all our listeners, guests and devoted friends for staying with the show in 2011. Your support is much appreciated.

Happy New Year!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

DITTO

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I couldn't say it better than nef all I'll add is thank you one and all.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Happy New Year ATS!

Let's make this year a good one. I don't think the world is going to be destroyed on Dec, 21. so I'm looking forward to the new DOOM!!! (have to add the extra emphasis on that) that the creative minds of ATS will have to offer!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
HAPPY NEW YEAR !

We sincerely thank everyone for being faithful and listening in to the show for this past year.
May you all have the happiest and greatest of New Years, may your family and you be strong and healthy.

We love you all..!
Johnny

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Thanks to all of our faithful listeners....and to all the new ones!
A huge thanks to our callers!! Yall rock!

We do this for yall and really appreciate you taking time out of your life to listen

Bless yall !!

GEL

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
My predictions for 2012

Before the end of 2012 nuclear weapons will be used in a conflict in the Middle East, most likely involving Israel targeting Iran. causing countless civilian casualties.

The global money system is headed for a total collapse

Barack H. Obama will be reelected president

Fidel Castro will die

peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I'm adding one more prediction for 2012
something about the Dropa Stones, i'm not sure what, but ill try and figure it out.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Nice job to all those involved.

Alas, I can't give it a listen until I upgrade my pathetic computer which barely has enough disk space to open a jpg. Windows 7 seemed to cut through my puny 80 gigs like a hot knife through butter.

Hopefully I'll just throw it out the window and go to best buy soon.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Am i allowed to expand on my 3 guess's? too bad doing so anyway, I'm actually quite scared about this one, but i think it has to do with my #3 one about the government.

what i saw, or what i was shown to me, however you like to hear it. I was on a stair well, you know like an outside one concrete steps and round poles for rails. it was a school , i saw men in black combat gear no markings or patches, kinda looked like riot gear, only no shields, the guns were black and looked military. anyway they were shooting up the school, picking them off one by one making sure no one survived.

well this was before christmas i saw this. my husband was home and i was upset and crying and told him about the vision, he calmed me down and that was that, i forgot about it until i saw this thread here Dept of Law Enforcment

now im hoping this one will not come true, this is the worst thing that could happen.
hopefully i will look back on this and call myself a great big doofus, and im ok with that.
now i don't know what country this was, at the time i assumed it was here in OZ, I don't think i would be shown something so far away.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
My predictions for 2012

3. The American Government, CIA and Secret Service will be caught in an act of huge illegal doings, this will affect the world over.

love and harmony
Whateva

i think this is related to my #3, well actually im pretty sure it is.

Postman Says Ayers' Parents put 'Foreign Student' Obama Through School.
YouTube : TheAlexJonesChannel

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
My predictions for 2012

love and harmony
Whateva

Well none of this happened

im actually really happy that Yellowstone didnt erupt.
the 2nd one, i have no idea if nasa did get hacked.
and the 3rd one, well the world isnt screaming at the usa government...yet.

Love and harmony
Whateva

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join