posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:39 AM
My crappy veiws:
1. I think the first is foretelling the lies of medicine. Snake coiled on the sword is a double take on the medical symbol of the snakes and the staff
(Staff of hermes). The snake is handing the creature in the wheels some type of plant. You can not see the creatures eyes, saying that they can not
see what they are really being given.
2. The decline of france? The flur de leia (Dont even think about correcting my spelling >_>) is only covering 2 branches out of 4.... Idk.
3. A new monument in france, maybe symbolic of a new empire. In the background you can see something that looks like an efill tower (Maybe a chapel,
but Idk what this is if thats a chapel) and the bars in front are a lot bigger. Again... Not really sure about this one.
4. Foretelling of the seperation of nature and civilization. The bars in the middle seperate a tree (Symbol of nature) and a city. You can also see
that on the city side, the birds and clouds seem to form a face, indicating that "God" or the government is on the side of civilization, and that
anyone who denies modern technology is an outcast.
5. The muslims taking over france. The dome on top could be a LITERAL "Dome of the rock" and if you look closely, you can see that there is a symbol
on top that vaugely resembles a star, which is half of the crecent and star. The dome is pressing down on a crown that has french accents in it and
throwing it into a lake.
6. The grave of merlin? LOL sure looks like it.... Idk x-X
7. The fall of the catholic church (Maybe by the muslims previously stated?) as you can see, this man is either a bishop or a pope, and is being
drowned in water by men holding spears. (Or just spears if you want to say that xD)
8. A new age after the conquering of france. I dont think I need to explain that one?
9. World war two, and all other world wars to come. The lion that you see represents england, and you can see the ships in the background sailing to
war. The near parallel lines foretell that it will happen again and again, and each time for the same reasons, only slightly different.
10. The eraddication of the lower class (Or religous) This man is either a pesant, or a monk. You can see that his workbench is being flooded and he
is on top of it as a last resort to life, while still working. Again, not too sure about this one.
11. Californias self dependence, and succesion from the USA. The bear is representing California, sucking on its paws for food, while not being in the
kingdom (The USA)
12. The use and failing of the SPR (Stratigic Petrol Reserve) The USA is the chair, turned upside down by the use of is oil in time of crisis.
13. I got nothing xD
14. A holocaust. The letters represent Hitlers lies about the jews upon the kingdom of germany, and the bridge is the trail to a concentration
15. Frances liberation from the muslims. Here the crowns are pushing the rock.
16. The holocaust again. Not only the literal burning and dystroying books, but if you look you can see a triangle (homosexuality) and a dual diamond
(Pretty sure that was one too xD) There is also a sickly looking head, symbolic of the starvation of the inmates.
17. The Freemasons building their organization?
18. A famine caused by a extreme climate change.
19. People who are sexualy abnormal/immoral being outcast of civilization and/or killed. The stag is a symbol of sex, while the castle is
civilization. The stag is also dead.
20. The end of religon openly practiced in civilization. This picture is INSIDE the castle, and features a man holding a cross upside down who is not
in preist regalia. Or MAYBE this is about a leader rising under the false pretense of god.
21. America (The eagle with the crown) preying on lower class countries (the people in rags in the boat)
22. God (Or the elite) killing masses in civilization.
23. THE QUESTION ON JEPORDY THAT NOBODY KNOWS D:
Sorry I had too.... I think this one means a false question that distracts everybody from the REAL theivery that is going on (the man escaping
24. Hitler (The man on the throne) and Berlin (The rat bear on the lesser throne) Killing off people who are flaymboyant (The rooster) in their ways
(religon, sexuality ect.) under the mandate of god (The cloud hand)
25. The second coming of jesus as a sailor. The ring looks like a crown of thorns, and the man in the middle is a sailor.
26. France becoming a superpower/Loved by the world?
27. The coming of the four horsemen lead by god.
28. I... dont know.
29. Around the year 2027, Jesus will come again and ressurect the church outside of civilization. The church is represented by the hat, while the lamb
is jesus. The city is once again far away.
30. I dont know, but that thing in they right guys hand looks electronic. This may be genetic engeneering from what I read in the passage. "He will
sit on the throne of saint peter"
31. Super ninja babies? Lol I dont know xD
THERE YOU GO. I WASTED AN HOUR. HAPPY?