It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are the BBC already filming tributes for a Tony Blair obituary?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
BBC accused of poor taste by filming Tony Blair obituary,
The BBC have started filming interviews for Tony Blair's obituary, it emerged today - even though the former prime minister is just 58 years old.

Leading Labour figures were said to be shocked to be approached by BBC producers putting together the tributes to Mr Blair.

There are no reports that the former PM is in bad health. Indeed, he was the youngest prime minister in nearly 200 years when he entered No. 10 in 1997 at the age of 43

www.dailymail.co.uk...

is Tony about to depart for the illuminati dimension with the lizards , what gives .........OK
I know that news outlets like to have these things in the bag , ready for the awful day BUT seems a bit strange to me at this time, if he did keel over , a large percentage would assume he was still alive , living it up somewhere.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Droidinvoid

i am reliably informed that major newspapers and news agencies keep text obituaries for statesmen , bussiness tycoons , royalty , sports stars etc etc etc on file and upto date - thus requiring only minuites of work inserting cause of death and activity ofer the preceeding month to have the obit ready to run in the next edition

i do not see why audio / visual media should , or would behave any differently - infact such pree planning would be far easier for a A/V media - as they dont have to locate the interviewees , get a film crew , shoot and edit the takes on a tight deadline

imho - the bbc is simply preparing to have the first and most comprehensive broadcast of a blair tribute when he does die - ready allmost instantly

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
This is how false memory of "I HEARD NEWS REPORT TONY BLAIR DEAD" gets implanted in the brain. Which leads to people creating "time slip/shifts" threads.
edit on 12/31/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I'm getting my flags ready for the great day.

Can't come soon enough.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

i am reliably informed that major newspapers and news agencies keep text obituaries for statesmen , bussiness tycoons , royalty , sports stars etc etc etc on file and upto date - thus requiring only minuites of work inserting cause of death and activity ofer the preceeding month to have the obit ready to run in the next edition

i do not see why audio / visual media should , or would behave any differently - infact such pree planning would be far easier for a A/V media - as they dont have to locate the interviewees , get a film crew , shoot and edit the takes on a tight deadline

imho - the bbc is simply preparing to have the first and most comprehensive broadcast of a blair tribute when he does die - ready allmost instantly

Tony Bliar (yes mis-spelt), is by no means a star, statesman or leader,

he's a complete runt doing the dirty work of darker forces for self gain and a place at the top table,

He's already dead, has no soul and the sooner he's off this plane then the world will be a bit richer,

total scum, mass murderer, theif and a fraudster.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
I'm getting my flags ready for the great day.

Can't come soon enough.

As good as seems. . There will just be another ass hole taking up every position this man had.

His death, when it happens means nothing. . Im sure people from all over the world will be glad, but in reality it doesn't effect the game he's added to any way, unfortunately
- If it did, i would organize a suicide bombing into the G8 meeting from sky diving and take out the lot of them
edit on 31-12-2011 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Who cares about Tony Lapdog Blair. No one that is who.

The quicker the liar and murder goes the better.

No one in the UK will miss him that is for sure.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

all they need is his lying face saying "weapons of mass destruction" over and over, and everyone will know what he was all about.
they should have a ton of video already.

he has no credibility, a classic empty suit, soulless, he died a long time ago.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
hopefully they know something we don't but I doubt were that lucky

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
as said above they're probably getting some stock quotes ready should he decide to leave this mortal coil

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by kushin

sigh - the title ` statesman ` cannot be revoked based your opinions of them

hitler , stalin , lenin , pol-pot , amin etc etc were all statesmen , the facy that they were despots , tyrants and dictators is a seperate issue

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Probably going to pretend he died so he can live the rest of his life on some secret island somewhere and avoid being charged as a war criminal.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Gotta admit, the PTB are good. They have every angle covered and every excuse in place.

I sorta understand having an Obit ready due to the tough competition in the media and them wanting to be the first to break the story but......this can also be a very convenient excuse too.

Look how the BBC squirmed out of explaining the collapse of World Trade Center 7 before it actually happened. Oh wait, they never really did explain it with any great satisfaction, did they?

All I know is: "All the worlds a stage. And all the men and women merely players" Welcome to the matrix.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

It actually makes sense. By the time Blair finally does kick the bucket, most of his colleagues from his day's as Prime Minister will already be dead. He is the youngest PM in roughly 200 years remember? And by the time he does kick the bucket, I have a feeling the standard text won't be acceptable for public dissemination.

new topics

top topics

join