It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of America???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Will this be the end of America? We go to war with Iraq but we dont stop there. We got to Syria then. Russia won't like that and will have to stop us. North Korea will join in along with all of Europe. So after our Army is ahnilated what will happen to us citizens??? Will someone take over our great nation or will we be left alone? We dont have anything over here of value so why would someone inhabit us? Would they just simply nuke us to hell or what? Respond with how you think the events will unfold?

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   
They would take over the government to insure America's participation in the NWO.

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
they would let us keep our goverment but set their men as goverment officials or completely throw our goverment away and reinstate one of theirs???

[Edited on 13-4-2003 by Nightwalker]

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
They'll probably make a puppet government and make us think that it's ours when in reality they are controlling it. It's the exact thing America does to all of it's conquest so I can see them doing it to us.

[Edited on 103030p://000 by Kamikaze X]

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 09:22 PM
link   
do you think it will take for all this to happen?

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   
No they will initiate a Regieme Change that will see the George Bush Regieme toppled and re-instate exiled leaders.
LOL
As if that will ever happen!

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightwalker
do you think it will take for all this to happen?

I'm not very sure but I know it's bound to happen soon.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by barba007
No they will initiate a Regieme Change that will see the George Bush Regieme toppled and re-instate exiled leaders.
LOL
As if that will ever happen!

Its a shame they cant bring Kennedy back.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 07:28 AM
link   
next!!!
america seem like in the oldest movie
`Have a Gun will travell `but plundering other people life and country what a good about that

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 09:20 AM
link   
just like the Roman Empire, after America is taken out, we'll hit the Dark Ages.........j.k.!! take America out? yeah right.....USA!USA!

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   
What do you mean, "yeah right"? Of course America can be taken out. If enough nations rallied against us we would surely fall.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetsuo-51
What do you mean, "yeah right"? Of course America can be taken out. If enough nations rallied against us we would surely fall.

yeah probably, but we have allies....I remember my Political Science professor saying that even if all our military forces were wiped out, a single sub that gets away has enough nukes to put the world back to the stone age.....if by some miracle America does fall from invading countries, im sure those invading countries would be wiped out themselves...

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   
yep just like during the cold war with MDA(mutual destruction assurance) if they destroy the US, with the US's last dieing breath they'll attack will nukes

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by j619pinoy
if by some miracle America does fall from invading countries

Some miracle? Oh, thanks a lot.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Well, if the us army was surrounded and basically wiped out in the middle east, i doubt someone would come over here and try to take over. First of all if the army was in the midst of being wiped out over there. There would surely be a massive draft here of all able aged men, to train and take up arms just incase we must defend our land. Now you take all 18-35 year old males in this country, and use even half of em would be a #load of guys. Give them a little training and weapons and organization and noone would # with us.

Oh and surely if china and japan and russia or somethin teamed up to launch a land invasion of the usa, all our nukes would fly baby! we'd go out in a big bang, noone gets the best of us. Yes we'd all be dead but we still would have invaded enemy control. I mean #, imagine what countries like china and russia and middle eastern lands would do to us, it would be like the jews all over again just more people. I'd rather Launch all the nukes and kiss our asses goodbye then live through the torture or captors would do to us.

[Edited on 14-4-2003 by Tropes21]

[Edited on 14-4-2003 by Tropes21]

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightwalker
Will this be the end of America? We go to war with Iraq but we dont stop there. We got to Syria then. Russia won't like that and will have to stop us. North Korea will join in along with all of Europe. So after our Army is ahnilated what will happen to us citizens??? Will someone take over our great nation or will we be left alone? We dont have anything over here of value so why would someone inhabit us? Would they just simply nuke us to hell or what? Respond with how you think the events will unfold?

I doubt Russia would get involved with a US war against Syria...sure, they'd protest it in the UN, etc. but not actual involvement... We'd have around the same number of casualties, due to being less surgical, and, based on Iraq, it would likely take about a month to end the main offensive in Syria.

As for NK...this would actually be a lot easier than you might think (but still more difficult than Syria)...given that unlike the Iraqis....their military targets are not as entwined with civilian areas...and that makes them vulnerable to less precise weapons, ensuring destruction of the targets by Stealth bombing, before a response can even be initiated. Couple this with an extremely limited amount of nukes, if any, and the capacity to destroy them before launch is almost assured... The real problem here, would be more determined ground fighting, and would lead to about 50% more casualties than Iraq, and take probably about 2 months to end the main offensive.

We even have the capability to do these both at the same time....though dealing with Iraq and Afghanistan should be wrapped up more or less, before doing so....

Not that I'm advocating this, just stating capability, based on research, tactics, and scrutinizing the Iraqi war...

Why would all of Europe join in? They simply don't have the desire to spend the money to engage in such a war where their interests aren't at stake. Our army being annihilated? Not a worry there...

We don't have anything of value here? We have one of the world's most valuable commodities....one of our major exports....FOOD. Not to mention oil. You think all of those wells in Texas are dry? Remember, the state of Texas alone is bigger than most countries....

Please, this isn't to dis, but to put your mind at ease, and suggest closer examination of the facts, before predicting such doom and gloom....

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I doubt that will happen... If anything we will cause a huge war and everyone will die...

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   
America cannot be anniahlated. They are wrapped up in everyones economy, it'd bring down the whole world. They would have to make a puppet government, and to do that, they'd have to get through all the angry conservatives, not an easy task beleive you me.

It would take a hell of an air/naval fight to take America out. The draft would be re-enstated, and millions of Americans would stand up to defend their country. America would turn into a police state, and overall I think it would be good for the American people. I think they would rediscover their old ideals.

Even if they made it to the mainland, America would probably nuke everyone as a last resort.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Agreed, joehayner.

An invasion of america would in the first place need the establishment of communist regimes or dictatorships in Europe. The US's (traditional, i presume it is still in use, despite the fact that GWB is blabbering differently) nuclear defense strategy provides for a first strike in case US soil was to be invaded by foreign troops. That is the usual defence strategy for nuclear powers, like France f.ex.

Lets just get rid of GWB, end occupation in Iraq, change the US a little bit in respect to human rights, and then we'll clear US's "bully" record, and everyone will be happy as ever in newfound USA, ok?

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
but we can't abandon Iraq (same thing as not occupying...). To do so, would be a repeat of pre-Taliban Afghanistan....

I'll agree with the First Strike deterrent in case of invasion....it's been standard policy for almost every nuclear power in the world, for years...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join