It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings and Happy New Year Eve... From MARS...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I have a question that relates to these so called statues, skulls, animals, and other Earthly described anomalies on another world that will help in a thread that I'm thinking about starting.

In the Op's opinion, were these anomalies created by true Martians that are possible extinct or may have migrated elsewhere or were they created by another civilization altogether and left as evidence of their existence?

I'm thinking of doing a thread on Mars the planet and these insights will help in a small way.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

In the Op's opinion, were these anomalies created by true Martians that are possible extinct or may have migrated elsewhere or were they created by another civilization altogether and left as evidence of their existence?

Personally, I've always suspected that the Martians packed up and moved to Tibet. It's cold, dry and doesn't have an oppressively dense atmosphere. That would also explain why Tibetan culture is so, er, unusual.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

Well, the Martian cataclysm has wiped out their ancient civilizations, but, believe, they are reborn and regrowth.

Not only one race, but several, and different, are right now up there....

edit on 4-1-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join