It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Chuck Norris had O-N-E wish....(in his own words)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
you'll like this

edit on 31-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on 12/31/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Looks like they ticked off the wrong person.

That's win.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The boogyman checks under his bed at night for this guy.

How can you argue with him??

I am glad to see more and more Celebs endorsing this good man.
The snowball is getting bigger folks.
and the bigger it gets.....the BIGGER it gets.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Chuck for secretary of defense??
Anyone else on board with that???

......In other news today, Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked 3 senators out of the....

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I believe I must vote for Chuck in Homeland Security.

I loved him in the movie....

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Awesome! In my opinion what Mr. Norris said is exactly what needs to happen. Paul as POTUS and ol' Chuck as VP. We all know Congress would be minding their P's and Q's with Chuck in the room! I bet there wouldn't be any more unread and hurriedly passed crap. Every lobbyist will have to fight Chuck for the right to lobby Congress. Problem solved there too.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Don't be mad... it had to be done....

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

He even told Fox news the same thing

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
OMG he said exactlly what needs to happen

And I'm being serious with this as everyone before me said or is thinking

Chuck Norris for VP!!!!!! Ron Paul for POTUS!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Well Chuck Norris has no business and is not qualified to be VP.. ..

That being said, he has the right idea. Go down the line, point out who is corrupted, and take them out physically one by one and put them to sleep.

The best part about it is that "We the people" already have the power to do it if we were not so damn scared of the consequences.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Chuck Norris Backs Ron Paul!?!?!?!?! Automatic win.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Wasnt he for Huckabee last election??? I remember being pissed that he came out for him. Well I guess its a good thing. He really shouldnt talk about being violent its just fodder for the main stream media to use against Paul. Puts us supporters as violent anarchists. Remember Hitler did that but he didnt choke them out he killed them. Not saying paul is hitler but msm will watch

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Haha, this is so perfect,
Im reminded of C Nors world of warcraft commercial now, haha.

"Chuck norris is a hunter, but he does not hunt. Hunting would leave the possibility of failure"

He just needs to roundhouse kick congress when they screw up.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Ummm....
He supported Huckabee in 08

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I imagine, Chuck will mysteriously disappear, or suddenly commit suicide for no apparent reason, or...be labeled as a terrorist and get to go waterboard surfing at Guantanamo.

Or

He is an actor that is acting, and at his age, desperately trying to keep from being forgotten with attempts at commercial acting like the "Total Home Gym" and "World of Warcraft". The last movie he had been in was in the early 1990's and his show "Walker Texas Ranger" was hokey and full of awful actors and the plot of every show was Walker's g/f always got kidnapped (gives Texas some good publicity right?).
edit on 31-12-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
That's a pretty hardcore endorsement. I mean, come on...

...the guy can squeeze orange juice from a banana.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

IDK, maybe I am being naive, but I don't think there are any "qualifications" needed for the office of Vice President, other then the ones set forth in the 12th Amendment:

While the main body of the constitution does not lay out any requirements for the vice-presidency, the amendments most certainly do.

The final paragraph of the twelfth amendment reads:
But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States.

Therefore, the Vice-President must be constitutionally eligible for the Presidency. These requirements are that they must be a natural born citizen of the United States, that they be no less than thirty five years old, and that they have been a resident of the United States for at least fourteen years.

For this reason, somebody such as Arnold Schwarzenegger would not be eligible to run as Vice President, because while he is over thirty five and has lived in the USA for longer than fourteen years, he was not born a US citizen

Source: wiki.answers.com...

Besides, Chuck would be a great deterrent to an assassination attempt on Dr. Paul. None of TPTB would want Chuck as POTUS.

Here's a little fun with Chuck Top 50 Chuck Norris Facts & Jokes

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Typical Neanderthal of a man. Don't like em, don't agree with em, choke em out.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
My guess is what he spoke would be deemed as a terrorist threat by those in the District of Criminals.

Good luck to him and may his wish come true!!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

too bad CN didn't directly say he supported RP for the GOP nomination.

but still funny...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join