It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What ATS feels like right now

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Ask Yankee451 or Septic is that how it feels, OP.

Oh wait, you cannot as they were both banned for their
brilliant work delving into 9/11 video and victim fakery, a topic
deemed by the ATS All Powerful Monkey Management (ATSAPMM)
an obnoxious Hoax (in spite of all the overwhelming evidence to the contrary).

ATS seperates the wheat from the chaff, and discards the wheat.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I mostly agree with you OP.
A lot of people on ATS come here either to constantly try debunk everything under the sun while others come here to get reassured. They both go together very well. Ignorance is bliss and fear is their motive.

I on the other hand, like many, am open minded and not controlled by fear. I can discuss a situation positively or negatively without wanting to destroy the OP.

Don't be run down by scared sheep's and closed minded people.
Treat them like adds in a page and skip the posts. You won't lose your positive energy with negative people

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
It is sometimes sad to be a member of the human race.

Just a day or two ago, a new member, who had not heard of ANONYMOUS, created a post asking about ANONYMOUS.

He/she was met with overwhelming derision and ridicule.

Does any of us know everything?

Are any of our thoughts and aspirations worthwhile?

Are any of us better than anyone else, no matter where they live.

Ashamed of hatred/hubris.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I think your video summed it up very well, although in a different way than you intended.
New members join ATS, they get drilled about whats true and what has already been debunked. Slowly these members get filled in on all the answers from old members. By now these members are in the loop. Now a new member joins and it all starts again. The knowledge passed may not be true, but it's the only accepted view by the masses.
sounds like the media or religion's to me.

Makes it easy for me to see how somthing that is real can be made into somthing else. I have also noticed ATS has it's own agenda when it comes to some subjects.

I believe it was Einstein who said; "Just because 99% of the world thinks you're wrong, it doesn't mean you aren't right."

Fugitivesoul hit the nail on the head with the above quote.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

That was epic, Whateva!!
Yup, that's exactly what is feels like!!!

Hugs and happy new year to you!!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Well, I come here everyday, to read the latest news, alternative news, to learn, and to educate. My latest thread has created quite a stir, titled, Is Christianity Really Brainwashing?
The local Christians came in there, calling names and insulting people who did not agree with their form of mind control, and the thread was finally closed for a cooling off period. I would have to say, the religious people more than proved my point. One in particular filed some 7 complaints against those who disagreed with him. You know, those who are not Christians like he is. I am already working on another thread, exposing more about religion and the Bible. Stay tuned.

Happy New Year!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

You know, those who are not Christians like he is. I am already working on another thread, exposing more about religion and the Bible. Stay tuned.

Happy New Year!

I was really enjoying that thread.....can't wait to see your next (and btw, I "friended" you, friend!)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
OP..... after seeing your post, I wanted to share this. Here's a link to one of the most skeptical and myopic threads I've seen on ATS...

A girl had a problem at home, and came onto ATS for help. What did she get? Mostly attacked and analyzed. Not helped much at all. My mother

My post (currently) at the end of this thread on page 12 is: link

Sad, sad....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join