It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec 20, 2011. Second Moon clearly seen by all in Busby Australia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

but we don't believe there are TWO FULL MOONS in the sky right now when the next full moon isn't until JANUARY 9TH 2012 :/ now thats ignorant

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Flint2011

Ja, sorry man.

This poster, however is doing nothing to promote that Americans are friendly, or even likeable.

I have some good American friends, and no for a fact that this is not the general demographic of Americans.

vvv

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

but we don't believe there are TWO FULL MOONS in the sky right now when the next full moon isn't until JANUARY 9TH 2012 :/ now thats ignorant
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

We don't believe it either!!!!

It was one poster than obviously got over excited, and made a mistake. So what????

You judge the whole country on the actions of one wrong post on a conspiracy website???? Get real mate.

vvv

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

I hope to make my way to Johannesburg next year. People like said poster are just baiting you. Don't be troll bait. Ignore em. You be good and peace my South African friend.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

Oh my God!

That was so predictable!

I am not going to stoop to to level to list all the things that America are "infamous" for.

This is not a competition mate. It is merely about having some respect for other cultures than your own.

Clearly you don't, so any further debate would be pointless.

Cheers, and oh, Happy New Year.

vvv

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

lol i'm not even american, i was sticking up for an american from people who think there are two moons and aids doesn't exist. nuff said

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
but seriously though, don't you guys got Prawns to be worrying about over there in District 9?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Closed at OPs request.

<< 1  2   >>

join