It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-policeman kills wife and child before committing suicide

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9

Originally posted by DrunkNinja
reply to post by samsamm9

I would love for you to create your own blog, so that you don`t have to fill the ats board to make a point that most of us here already know. If your upset with that particular blog take it up with them, as the people float through here didn`t write it.

I've never done that before, it's the first time s I won't need my own blog, I like ATS.
Why, I'm not allowed to post ?

Of course you are allowed to post, but in my opinion posting the exact same content in 3 posts within 20 minutes while not following the rules of posting where the thread title needs to be the same as source article, and then using copy, and paste for your personal content contributions, and in some cases even your responses to members is an abuse of the ATS board. If all members subscribed to this method of posting the entire site would deteriorate completely. Maybe consider this, and check the criteria asked for by the staff for posting. If you don`t know where to find said criteria than just ask, and I will help you find everything.
edit on 31-12-2011 by DrunkNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9

I would love for you to create your own blog, so that you don`t have to fill the ats board to make a point that most of us here already know. If your upset with that particular blog take it up with them, as the people float through here didn`t write it.

I've never done that before, it's the first time s I won't need my own blog, I like ATS.
Why, I'm not allowed to post ?

Of course you are allowed to post, but in my opinion posting the exact same content in 3 posts within 20 minutes while not following the rules of posting where the thread title needs to be the same as source article, and then using copy, and paste for your personal content contributions, and in some cases even your responses to members is an abuse of the ATS board. If all members subscribed to this method of posting the entire site would deteriorate completely. Maybe consider this, and check the criteria asked for by the staff for posting. If you don`t know where to find said criteria than just ask, and I will help you find everything.

I followed the rules friend. Abuse ??
I'm allowed to choose the title I want, it only applies to the Breaking Alternative News forum.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Of course it's abuse. And "choosing the title I want?"

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered from this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

Your headline is knowingly false. The only question is whether the mods catch up with you.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

I followed the rules friend. Abuse ??
I'm allowed to choose the title I want, it only applies to the Breaking Alternative News forum.

Oh so I could post a thread with the title "Monsters from the deep terrorize fisherman" , and then provide content about Ron Paul or Ows, instead. Glad to have you on ATS, rewriting common sense, and providing clear examples of how to copy paste, multi post the same information 5 times, while completely skewing the title, subject matter connection.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Closed for Staff Review

Apologies for any inconvenience.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join