It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS RECAP 06: AntiSec Atheist Christian Shrimp

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
ATS Recap looks at AntiSec and Anonymous' latest hack with the release of stolen accounts and credit card numbers that show Stratfor did not encrypt their customer's credit card information. A member supplies an available list of government IP addresses that you yourself can test out. We ask you ATS, Is Christianity really brainwashing? Is it true that poor peter could be paying paul? What would you do if you were out in the wilderness all alone and ran into a person who had the one thing that you needed, how far would you go to get it? If you ever decided to jump in front of a train, think again because you might get sued for a flying body part injuring a bystander years after your death. If an Asian Tiger prawn successfully invades the Gulf of Mexico, will it negatively effect the ecosystem?
Enjoy watching and share your thoughts below.

Thread AntiSec and Anonymous release 860,000 accounts and 75,000 stolen credit cards from Stratfor

Response Member Zeeon Response

Response Member ladyKenzie Response

Thread Just what is Congress illegally downloading?

Response Member DJDigitalGem Response

Thread Is Christianity Really Brainwashing?

Response Member the2ofusr1 Response

Thread Question for the atheists?

Response Site Owner SkepticOverlord Response

Thread Woman sues family of teenager killed by train - after she was injured by his flying body parts

Thread Footlong, half pound shrimp invade Gulf of Mexico
edit on 8-6-2015 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I just read the atheist thread you mentioned
I think the OP has been hanging out in the Tolkin for religion freaks chat sites a bit too long.

Smeagol's people lived in the Vales of the Anduin near the Gladden Fields. ... Fields with his friend Deagol. Whom Smeagol killed to get the ring.

Though the OP didn’t mention if the jewel was enchanted or not and the Op made it a jewel not a gold ring.

wait... i know too much about Lord of the Rings *shame

love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 31/12/11 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

I understand that some members have no interest in these recaps. But I, for one, appreciate to get the PM announcing that a new one is out. Which I then watch right away, as I enjoy them.

There are a thread or two mentioned in this recap that I skipped over, not really paying attention to them. I will surely read them in the days to come as I now have a little more info on what they're about. I think that this is the intent of these recaps, to highlight some threads that the membership at large might not be aware about.

Brian & crew: Wishing you a very Happy New Year !

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Video locks up...unable to watch.

Really not impressed with the venue anyhow.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I, for one, am weighing in on the positive feedback side of the fence. Simply another awesome episode. They are to the point now where there is very little to criticize. Seriously, the show has evolved into a coherent feature of ATS. Brian, very well done. I saw the over the shoulder gesture when you got to the shrimp segment. Very smooth and fluent. Kudos. Waiting for the next show!

Two tiny questions semi-related:
Why the switch to your account, SO? What happened to the AboveTopSecret.com account? I really won't lose sleep over it, just wondering.

The episodes with commercials (one and six) are not downloadable, at least, not in a way I can figure out yet, so I thought I'd ask about it. I use the Ant Downloader for mostly ALL media downloading, and when there is a commercial prefixing the episode, all I get is a 56kb commercial. Any suggestions you have would be appreciated.

To all those still complaining about the u2u's, I have one more parting comment:
You can't keep everyone happy all of the time.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

you can watch them on youtube, i subscribed and i get them sent to me.

abovetopsecreet.com youtube channel

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by citizen3273676
video is boring and unimaginative i really hated it. delivery is so ameteur.facts are not that new or newsworthy,clutching at straws.why are we force fed these videos? why not allow us to opt out? wouldnt they rather know how many people acctually wanted to see this drivel?

censorship of this post in 3.2.1.....

Agreed, Force fed is right, plus it's a recap. Nothing new. These videos seem more then a waste of time.

Just my opinion.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by EspyderMan

These are Recap shows buddy! Thanks for watching and enjoy the series!

Try to take your own advice sometimes...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I find it amusing that Christians are athiest whipping boy when it comes to relgion , dont get me wrong there are plenty hypocritical messed up christians out there , what about judaism or Islam or even Buddhism .Quite franky the problem isn't with one particular religion the problem is fanaticism . More over fanaticism doesn't only aply to religion it also aplies to ideology . Remember the how many people died under cummunism or more recently the behavior of SOME Obama supporter during the 2008 elections . Lets hope the Ron Paul supporters have learned from 2008 . RP 2012 BTW

edit on 31-12-2011 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-12-2011 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This is the first one of these type videos I've watched. I wasn't sure what I was expecting, but you did a good job presenting a recap of the articles. I also like that you pick some comments to read. Keep it up

A bit offtopic, but we seriously need to have a little Libyan rebel holding a stolen missile SOMEWHERE on the front page.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
What happened to the two hour long end of year recap?

Top threads from 2011?

Could have been a major production with at least a $100 budget, and possibly some interviews with top contributing members, via webcams and skype of course.

Maybe next year eh?

Wath the vide, dude!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Thanks for bringing Anonymous the attention Anon deserves. It's all about sending a message

Have a Happy New Year Skeptic Overload and ATS

edit on 31-12-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Thanks for bringing Anonymous the attention Anon deserves. It's all about sending a message

Which "anonymous" are you speaking of?

The attention whores "anonymous"?

The professional, secretive, illusive, quiet anons?

The CIA anons?

The Chinese anons?

The Russian anons?

The Iranian anons?

The ______, ________, ______, ____, and_____________ anons?

Or, all other anons including the wannabes?

If it is a spotlight you need, then at least shine it on one of the above!

Happy New Year US!

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

edit on Sat 31 December 2011 by ProudBird because: Switched to U2U.....is better. Sorry.....

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Which "anonymous" are you speaking of? The attention whores "anonymous"? The professional, secretive, illusive, quiet anons? The CIA anons? The Chinese anons? The Russian anons? The Iranian anons? The ______, ________, ______, ____, and_____________ anons? Or, all other anons including the wannabes? If it is a spotlight you need, then at least shine it on one of the above! Happy New Year US! Cheers!

Still clueless about what Anonymous is ? Seems Anonymous has you a bit salty and bitter.

I wonder why that is

U MAD BRO?
WINNING

edit on 31-12-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Still clueless about what Anonymous is ? Seems Anonymous has you a bit salty and bitter.

Clueless works well for me.

Not quite as well for you. Anonymous has the wrong salty and bitter bit, check again.

U MAD BRO?

I am unable to get mad.

I can, and will get even... Eventually.... Bet on it!

WINNING

I certainly hope so.

Best of luck in 2012!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Hey, thanks for the nifty tip. Much appreciated, maam!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join