It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was religion fabricated by TPTB, Illuminati, etc.?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I was wondering the other day how the powers that be, the illuminati, the freemasons, the rich and powerful, or whoever you believe to be accountable for global catastrophes, etc. could do what they do. This being like those who orchestrated the 9/11 attacks, the assassination of JFK, control the distribution of wealth and benefit themselves, etc. How could they ( the organization responsible) for these things do it without believing that they will be reprimanded (in the afterlife, from whatever religion you may believe in) by God, or some higher power? This is all highly hypothetical, both that a single group of powerful people or organization could be the root of many catastrophes that had major impacts, and being reprimanded. For me, (being a Catholic) I would believe that they'd be paid back in the afterlife, meaning they wouldn't have a good one, or at least receive some kind (if even little) punishment or something. Like, how can such acts be done without fear or at least thought that there'd be pay back in the afterlife?

And so this leads me to a highly skeptical, highly hypothetical proposal, that what if Christianity, and many if not all the world's major religions were fabricated thousands of years ago, by this said organization that does not fear any punishment or karmic payback in the afterlife because they themselves fabricated the religions that had afterlives that would so punish them?

For example, I would believe that maybe those responsible for the 9/11 attacks ( the illuminati, maybe? would be fearful for their afterlife, as they may be punished or something. What if this is exactly what the illuminati (for example) is not what they fear, because they fabricated religion and so are not afraid of an afterlife of a religion that they themselves created for people to live under and control the masses. And so, while you and I think that oh they can be evil as they want in this life, leaving us to do nothing but I know they'll be paid back this life or the next, they aren't afraid because they made the religion which you and I so highly believe will pay them back?

This is highly skeptical, don't take any of this as fact of who I believe controls the world or was behind certain major historical tragedies.

And so my final question is, do you think some people (whoever you believe this to be) could be so evil and not fearing of being reprimanded in the afterlife (or whatever you may call life after death) because they were so evil as to fabricate religion and so are not afraid to be as evil as they want because they know there is nothing to be afraid of in the end?

I believe this (myself) could be the only way people could be so evil, yes, also for profit and gaining wealth, but everyone must think of the consequences of their actions, however, these are atrocities that I would hope would be punished, either this life or the next.

edit on 30-12-2011 by Koolcdj69 because: subject title change

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Maybe they don't believe in the after life when you die and that's it there is no God. If that is true there is not right or wrong, good or evil. Then one would want to experience as much as possible. NO rules you then get to write them.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Good post , we are not in the loop regarding the afterlife , well I am not anyway
but I have asked the same question before , do the leaders and there like know something we don't. Tony Blair is a classic case in point , he has sooooooo much blood on his hands and Margaret Thatcher , speaking from a UK perspective , same for Bush / Clinton etc. Do they have some sort of get out of jail faith / conscience card that they can play behind the scenes , they are all church goers , is that all for show, I think YES of course it is .
So are we fed an eternal lie to keep us morally and religiously docile

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Nope. None of those organisations existed during the creation of religion....

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Religions originated from the human need to understand everything with no unanswerable gabs.. With no science, they resorted to magical thinking and invented what was needed to fill the gap of where did everything come from? So they invented a source!

Then those that were clever and didn't like to do physical work starting thinking of how to make life easier for themselves. They took the prime question and elaborated on it according to their culture and society into making it a self-sustaining livelihood for themselves and members of their org (with the help of dinero from supporters).

These affairs may work hand-in-glove with control features such as kings, dictators, democracies, etc. or they may be at odds with them. Some religions, tend to not be too political, but they get involved if their existence is threatened,. We see this on several fronts these days.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Of course it was IMO, we know that there was a debate and vote to determine whih books were included in the bible. We also know it was used as a method of mind control, "do what we say or burn in hell". We also know that the bible and religion was used as an excuse to burn people at the stake and torture them.

I believe in god to a degree, but I would certainly never follow any religion, many of which, like christianity and islam, have been used to kill millions.

There should never be any religion, period. And no one should ever follow any religion be it good or evil. If you want to talk to god, get on your needs and pray, you dont need to bend over and allow the religious sects to abuse you.

God is there IMO, but i know he wont be happy with religions.

A devout christian leader goes to the pearly gates and meets peter,

Peter: "so what did you do to give you the right to enter heaven"
Religious leader: "well I burnt people at the stake and tortured them becuase they thought the world went round the sun"

Peter: "ok you may enter"? (I dont think so)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
You are asking the question the wrong way round.

Humans represent a potential that is both a threat a foodsource and an opportunity to certain pre-established entities (archons) and that is why they seek to control us at all costs.

That is who has been masquerading as our 'creator gods' down through the ages and that is what has been behind the elites as well.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

"They sought to overpower humanity in its psychological and perceptual functions... although they saw that human thinking was superior to theirs... For indeed their delight is bitter and their beauty is depraved. And their triumph is in deception (apaton), leading astray, for their own structure is without divinity."

Breathtaking, but what is that? Who said that? Of whom does it speak? Is it ancient? Is it contemporary? Is it correct? Is it relevant?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join