It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List your top 3 favourite games of all time!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Any console platform, just simply list what your top 3 favourite games of all time were, and the gaming system they were on!

In order:

1. FF7 - Playstation.
2. Golden Eye - N64
3. Fallout 1 - PC

I can't express the excitement I felt playing FF7, it has to be my all time favourite game, I immersed myself in that game for well over 100+ hours haha.. Ah.. to be a kid again. 1997, I was 11!

Golden Eye was amazing, having to earn the cheats.. brings back memories

Fallout.. sheesh.. I'm not even going to get into that one.. spent a long time on that game!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Violence

1) FFVII - playstation (I could never get into any other FF series after playing this one)
2) God of War III - playstation 3
3) Metal Gear Solid - playstation
edit on 30-12-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
1. The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind (PC)
2. Fallout (PC)
3. F.E.A.R (PC)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Ohhh how did I forget Metal Gear Solid

It was a great game!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Resident Evil

Silent Hill

Prey - The comments on this game are funny as heck.

and

F.E.A.R

Also

Run Like Hell - RLH Comments from the character on this one is funny too.

edit on 30-12-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Command and conquer on PC (almost all of 'em)
Goldeneye on 64
GTA 3 on PS2 (Ground breaking at the time and a big improvement on GTA2, San Andreas and vice city are up there on my list of favs too)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Violence

Elite (C64)
Anything by Jeff Minter (C64)
Doom/Quake (PC)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
1) Diablo 2
2) FF III (US)
3) Fallout 3

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
1)Nox (PC, online specifically) First time I discovered the joys of binge gaming.
2)Ninja Gaiden (xbox) Fun challenge
3)Skyrim (PC) Current favorite that's slightly over shogun 2 and BF3

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
1. The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (PC)
2. Everquest II (MMORPG PC)
3. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PC)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
1 Heros of Might and Magic 7 and 8 , I would love to play this again. though i cant get my cd's to play on my comps. it was made for win 95

2 The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind. id like to play this again as well, though i doubt it will load on my comp, i still have game packed away somewhere.

3 World of Warcraft . i liked the original better before it became popular, i don't play anymore, its gone downhill big time. i played this game for 6 years.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
console not needed...computer either...

Dungeons and Dragons (dnd) is my all time favorite. paper, pencil, books, dice....and i'm good.
this is my "back up" when the world as we know it ends i can entertain myself with this...lol

Other than that...
FF7..ps
I liked ff3 but i got to the end of ff7 and would not finish it cause i missed one matiria (sp)
diablo 2 (pc) played this game for 3 years till 1.10 came out and forced us solo players to join a group....still play it only offline.
Everquest 1............need i say more.......

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

oh i forgot about Diablo, i only played #1 though,
oh and i played a lot of Age of Empires as well and a silly game called sextetras

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
1. Zelda: Ocarina of Time
I mean come on people. Do you even know what a great game is?

2. Resident Evil 2
This is what gave survival and horror its true name. Leon Kennedy started here. Also I have never been so close to pooping my pantaloneis from a game.

3. Counter Strike
Revolutionized true PC FPS shooters. 1.6 was great. Takes skill and control with the mouse. CSS is great yet head shots are redic.

4. Final Fantasy 7
Ok ill give it to ya guys. Soundtrack is amazing. The game is 3 discs and the soundtrack is on 4? Insane. This was THE RPG of its time.

5. Final Fantasy X
The soundtrack will blow your mind if you are moved by music. I still hum the songs to this game and Ocarina to this day. Its too bad that after this FF (skip FFX-2 and pretend it was never made) that turn based Final Fantasies are not being made anymore, even though I very much enjoyed XII.

Thats my top 5. Even though I currently play MW3, (grwat game to) my heart and soul for fps shooters goes to CS.

R5

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Pac-Man

Metroid

Grand Theft Auto series

Elder Srcolls series

..... we've come a long way. I remember Pong!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

lol we have, i remember when we got an atari for xmas when it came out, my mum was the frogger queen by the time the new year arrived

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Pac-Man

Metroid

Grand Theft Auto series

Elder Srcolls series

My first computer was an Atari 800 and my list would look pretty similar to yours

I've never played any of the elder scrolls series before skyrim but I'm already a total convert.
Love the GTA games too although I think they peaked with San Andreas
As I like the occasional drivig game I might add the need for speed games and Burnout games, especially need for speed most wanted, nothing more fun then dropping a giant donut onto a cop car

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
After reading over your posts guys.. I really feel like changing my top 3.. it's just too hard to remember all of my games I loved the most, and try and put just the top 3 heh.. I'm sure you all feel the same.

Keep them coming

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Pac-Man

Metroid

Grand Theft Auto series

Elder Srcolls series

My first computer was an Atari 800 and my list would look pretty similar to yours

I've never played any of the elder scrolls series before skyrim but I'm already a total convert.
Love the GTA games too although I think they peaked with San Andreas
As I like the occasional drivig game I might add the need for speed games and Burnout games, especially need for speed most wanted, nothing more fun then dropping a giant donut onto a cop car

Skyrim is ridiculous. I'll be playing that till the Mayan calendar ends and still not see 80% of the game. I can't say Hello to townsfolk without getting 6 quests from each person.

I really appreciate the pixel evolution compared to these spoiled kids born into advanced graphics.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
1. Xenogears
2. Planescape Torment
3. 9 doors 9 hours 9 people

Serious titles for a serious gamer.
edit on 31-12-2011 by GambitVII because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join