posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Atomix
Here are good shows: Star Trek Voyager
Here are very, very, very bad and terrible shows:
Star Trek DS9
Star Trek Enterprise (Excluding the theme song)
Star Trek TNG
All the other Star Treks except for Star Trek Voyager
Now Bring on the Flamers!!!!
If that's what you want! Your wish is my command! LOL! Voyager? Seriously? That was the suckiest of all the Treks, IMO. Neelix alone
made the show unwatchable ... never mind Capt Myway-or-the-highway and her truck stop waitress voice. Further, they used the old
"ThuderCats/G-Force/Power Rangers/Variations Thereof" formula for their main characters:
- One good guy altruistic leader type.
- One super kid who has a lot to learn.
- One good boy/bad boy/pretty boy.
- One odd-man out that's heavy on the strong-n-silent angle, who typically hangs with and/or mentors the super kid.
- One buxom super chic with a body to die for.
- One goofball alien/creature/robot pet for comic relief that's more pathetic than comedic.
- One Great Guide/Spirit/Overseer to move them all to greatness and/or bring them all together in battle.
- One super computer that informs, annoys and gets them out of scraps, but lets 'em do 95% of the dirty work.