It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kidnapping of Patricia Kobylak

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I was listening to the Hawk show tonight. This thread is not about him or his ideologies.

On the show, a caller by the name of Tim Bowman phoned in to ask listeners to pray for his wife Patricia Kobylak.

Who is Patricia Kobylak?
Patricia Kobylak was a normal and healthy 57 year old woman, engaged to be married and working full time as an accounts payable clerk. She went to work one day and never returned home. Kidnapped by her two brothers, under the guise of abuse by her husband, she was taken to Memorial State hospital for 130 days. She now resides in one of the worst nursing homes in New York State. She is drugged against her will and forbidden to speak to anyone in her life. She has been diagnosed with dementia and is allegedly being “studied".

Note A – When Tim called into the show, he mentioned that she had been associated with the Manhattan Project and that he believes this is the reason for her kidnapping. Whether this is true or not is beside the point for now, as her story alone is captivating and enough.

Note B – It is said that Tim Bowman is a conspiracy theorist and big time Christian. So when he brought up the Manhattan Project, this could correlate to someone (ahem, like myself) who has a fancy for all thing conspiracy.

Note C – One of Pat’s brother’s has a history of claiming power of attorney over “incapacitated” individuals for the financial gain. Her brothers claimed that she was being abused by Tim which has been refuted by many people included Patricia herself.

I must admit Tim's story was a bit unbelievable at first. But he spoke with such conviction and sincerity that I had to go and immediately dig for more information. At the end of his call he was breaking down and started to cry. At this time, the call was disconnected.

Confinement of Patricia Kobylak –
After spending 130 days in a New York hospital, Patricia was taken to Shore Winds Nursing Home in Rochester, New York. Shore Winds is statistically one of the worst nursing homes in New York. They have been cited for numerous code violations that can be easily researched and verified. No one has heard from her recently and do not know whether she is alive or dead.

Patricia was immediately diagnosed with dementia when taken into the hospital and deemed a ward of Catholic Social Services and all rights taken from her. However, prior to her kidnapping she was diagnosed by a doctor in New York with Hyperthyroidism which if left untreated can show symptoms and turn into full blown dementia. It is important to note that her Hyperthyroidism has not been treated since her confinement began.

She is not allowed to speak to her fiancé; she is not allowed outside; she is not allowed to shower on her own and is allegedly only allowed a weekly shower; she is also now forced to wear an ankle bracelet.

Links -
"Save Pat" Blogspot
Police Abuse Page
Online Petition for Pat

Disclaimer - I cannot 100% verify any of this information, nor have I ever heard of her story until tonight. Regardless, this story is very interesting. I’d love to hear everyone’s thoughts and if there are any rebuttals to Tim’s claims. There is a vast amount of information out there on Pat’s story. I am leaning towards the belief that something is really messed up here.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The following are YouTube video's related to Pat's case which have interviews with a nurse at Shore Winds, an attorney who is helping to fight for Pat's release as well as interviews with Tim Bowman, Pat's common law husband.

Also, a whole YouTube account with a few other videos. YouTube Page Dedicated to Pat

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by harlot7
Note A – When Tim called into the show, he mentioned that she had been associated with the Manhattan Project and that he believes this is the reason for her kidnapping.

Well, the Manhattan Project was finished about 9 years before she was born....
edit on 30-12-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

I missed that. Thanks.

Although he does sound like he has some far out theories, I might not be so sharp if my partner was taken away from me so abruptly. I need to find the audio clip of the show, so everyone can listen to it in it's entirety.

I also couldn't find anything, in any of the links, that discussed his claim on the Manhattan Project. I just thought I'd note it as it was one of the items that struck me from his call.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I am a bit tired from a long week at work and wanted to let ya'll know that I am not pulling a "post and run" and that I will be back with coffee in hand, first thing tomorrow morning with more discussions.

I am still trying to find the latest Hawk audio with the Tim Bowden commentary.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Have been trying to dig up more on this subject. It does appear that Tim has some wild theories but I don't wish that to take anything away from the real issues that surround this case.

However, to clarify on my previous post. He was saying on the show that the doctors, not Pat, were part of the MP.

From the Freedom Fighters for America website -

TIM BOWMAN DISCUSSES PAT KOBYLAK,( HIS FIANCE) A VICTIM OF MEDICAL ABUSE AND EXPERIMENTATION, RAILROADED TO A PSYCH FACILITY. BY HER FAMILY AND DOCTERS OF THE MANHATTAN PROJECT, WHO HAD PREVIOUSLY DONE RESEARCH ON HER.

Freedom Fighters

top topics

join