Ron Paul Proceed with Caution

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I find myself obliged to create this thread because of a deepdown feeling i am getting, I would first like to explain this feeling and a little more that even as a child i knew the name ron paul but it twas rather a wierd thing i knew the name but i didnt know who he was. I believe that i was subjected to his name at some point as a child.

Now i have that part of the way Lets get started.

Now this looks like a man that you can Trust

To myself ron paul is a symbol of change he is what barrack obama should have been, but you have to ask yourself this...does this seem to good to be true? It very well may be.

We are entering 2012 within 24 hours and the year that will change everything no matter the outcome......The end of the mayan calender and the possible end of the world. I prefer to think of it as the end of a very long End of days prediction that once its out of the way. People can step up and know that life is what they make of it etc.

Now the main reason for my feelings on ron paul are this, For some reason i see him as a figure of the church....He has some link to christianity now I feel it but have no proof, i cannot explain it.

Could he be the anti-christ....Now i am in no-means one of these people who believes everything but i have seen predictions come and go over the years, and experieced but deception, disinfo and raw power that mother earth can deliver onto us.

All i wish to ask is that You keep an eye on ron paul and you watch him, Dont buy straight into words just hold out see how things go and be prepared. i am not Saying he is evil or the devil. But my gut feeling says something isnt right with him.

Be careful ATS....

P.s i feel the coming years will be a hard one, harder than 2011. Not the end of days but i am scared enough to the point it brings tears to my eyes writing this little part.

I love every single one of you for we are the real people of this planet. We Do not lie,We Do not Punish,We are not Ignorant, and we help our brothers and sisters to the best of our abilities.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Speakerofthetruth

Perhaps you are thinking of the name of the last Pope, John Paul and confusing it with Ron Paul?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I almost feel bad responding to this but seriously? Because he wants to change TPTB and is just saying what's on all our minds already, he's the anti-christ? Come on i think you're stretchin that a bit to far. So he's wants chagne, don't we all he's the last candidate with an actually legitimate stance, so I don't know where you pulled this from but I bet it was just below your belt and directly behind you. I think the only plausible reason he hasn't been knocked off by TPTB is because he's directly in public eye and if he got assassinated there'd be chaos.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Headband7

I do see its abit far fetched but i'm just venting my worries i dont wholefully believe he is the antichrist but thier are soo many possibilities.

I hope that he is all good and not just an illusion.

@ previous comment......Nope not got confused but his name may seem familiar for that reason.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Some people like to use a stick to beat the horse, but I like to use a metal bat. What is it you are using, OP?

/TOA

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Your words are definitely (food for thought). I think that many, many people globally are scared about what will happen in the year 2012.

Ron Paul I am keeping an open mind about....learning about him...but at the same time I am watchful and I am being cautious.

I am waiting to see who wins the republican nomination for President...and then I will proceed from that point.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
Some people like to use a stick to beat the horse, but I like to use a metal bat. What is it you are using, OP?

/TOA

I dont use a bat, I just grab my semi-automatic assault rifle

Then i use a shovel to clean up the mess lol. Can i ask how this is related am not quite sure.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Yep being cautious is the best plan for now...I do however see soo many people following like sheeple without thought.

One good thing about the end of the mayan calender/2012 scenario is that its also the end of the Bull#, either way its win/win.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Speakerofthetruth

Originally posted by The Old American

/TOA

I dont use a bat, I just grab my semi-automatic assault rifle

Then i use a shovel to clean up the mess lol. Can i ask how this is related am not quite sure.

Because there are multiple threads created per day saying the same thing a different way about Ron Paul: that his foreign policy is bad. That he is an extremist. That he is a racist. And every single time, they are refuted with facts. And then comes another one.

I understand that you people can just continue ad infinitum and we, the people with brains but not much patience, will just get tired of answering the exact same questions over and over and over and over and quit refuting your fallacies with facts. But that doesn't mean you've won. It only means you're more tenacious than we are. And you'll probably win. If a lie is told so many times, idiots will begin to believe it.

So go ahead and continue smearing him, and we'll get an Obama again in 2012. I say "an" Obama, because all of the other candidates are the same as the original. Just in different suits.

/TOA

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Out of all the candidates, he is the only one who backs up what he say's...and has proven it time after time; I know the media puts twists on things he says, but it common and they do it to everybody depending on who and what they are talking about

Do a web search on each GOP candidate and look at the news stories of each over time...what do you see? I saw lots of contradictions between all except one, that one is Ron Paul; his story has been the same year after year.

I still will proceed with caution, but until I see something that disrupts what my research has shown I will stay with the one who has shown consistency.

Do your research on each, Mitt Romney, Rick Perry, Newt Gingrich, Ron Paul, and the others… what did you find?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Things are remembered for a reason.............................

new topics
top topics

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum