It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Brainwashing in the USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
In the USA and other Western countries, people are really big on coming up with all kinds of idiotic conspiracy theories - those range from the common "Illuminati" conspiracies...up to and including like "they are spraying chemicals from planes" or putting "fluoride in our water" and similar.

Recently, we even had threads were people stated that they think that North Korea is really a great place to live...etc. It's always the same, that some "arm chair politicians" use their "knowledge" what they read on certain websites and then rant on the forums what a horrible place the USA is and how everyone gets brainwashed in the USA. (Yes, *brainwashed, all right!)

Because here is the truth:

While you are sitting here and post your silly theories:

* People are slaughtered in Syria because they are demonstrating for Freedom

* Women get beaten and dragged naked through the streets in Egypt by the military because all they want is democracy.

* A crazy dictator in Iran is threatening to cut off oil supply and wants to build a nuclear bomb which he probably might have soon.

* Suicide bombers in Iraq and Afghanistan are blowing themselves up and kill men, women and children.

* Another in-breed dictator has come in power in North Korea, and the first thing he is doing is proudly presenting his missiles and weapons.

But YOU should keep going on to continue your silly theories of chemtrails etc. and how horrible it is to live in the states...because i can understand that working out so complex conspiracy theories might take ALL your time which makes you blind what's REALLY going in the world around you, right?
edit on 30-12-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
What exactly do you suggest? I do support people wanting a better life for themselves and their families..however, the way I see it is there is not much I personally can do. Those people in the countries mentioned HAVE to work that out for themselves. If enough people truly believe and want a different kind of establishment they must do the dirty work..it's really not something I should interfere in.

So what would you like all of us to do???

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
We can pretty much help as much as u can OP

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
So you are suggesting it's wrong to complain about the state of the US because there are other places that are worse?

Maybe people just want to prevent their country becoming like these other ones, before it's too late?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Flexy, your awesome!

I couldn't agree with you more!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Flexy ur signature is selling an ebook??? Yea good job helping siria by advertising that book

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Yup, nothing going on in the World that is a conspiracy at all.

All is up front and seen by everyone. Governments and the elite have nothing to hide.

Right...

Peace

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

My two cents, I don't see how us going to "save" these people from themselves does a damn thing but ensure we have future enemies that want to harm us.

A bit of fiction to get my point across.

Consider if China had a military base a few blocks from your house, hell a few miles even. On one of their "training" exercises a bunch of woman and children from your home town are slaughtered by mistake. Wrong place at the wrong time. It is an accident , but to those families and friends of those familie's enemies have now been created that want the Chinese OUT of that area. This is how "terrorists" are born. the reason the chinese are here are questionable, on one hand they say they are here to stop a possible civil war between repubs and democrats, and on the other hand everyone knows they need resources to feed their economy and huge population. Because all people are different, people will have different viewpoints. A percentage of the population will believe that America is under attack(and become terrorists and try to repel the invasion), some will think its the world working together, and many won't even know enough about what is going on to care. The point is the ROOT cause of all of this is that people are DIFFERENT, the more we try to make everyone the same the more violence there has to be to "cleanse" the world of all those who don't share our philosophy of the future.

My only addition to this topic is that while in principle you may be correct that these are really dangerous times on a global scale, what we are doing is creating more of a problem. It is a war that is unwinnable without killing a large majority of the opposing side, and then it will only be temporary peace as eventually the people that are left will figure out a way to get back what in their mind was "stolen" from them.

Now you believe that these conspiracy's are just crazy, and they may be less important than the topics you brought up. But we know that peace comes from personal property rights that all governments should protect for their citizens. When personal property rights are held up as the unbreakable law, there is no war, there is no money being spent for nothing, there is no reason to fight. What the world should be focused on is innovation, and how to lessen the impact our population has on the rest of the world. And helping un-industrialized nations become self-sufficient, not stealing their wealth, and resources.

What we should not be doing is centralizing income into a few hands, so that those few hands can create the world that THEY want without dealing with the immoral, evil nature in which their goals are carried out.

Would you deny that rich people who are aligned against the 2nd amendment in America, aren't working towards dissolving the second amendment. These wars, these deaths are ALL about money and power, and are meaningless. Their is no honor in killing people who are only defending their property.

Right now powerful corporations alligned against the second amendment are buying large gun and ammo businesses and closing them down. They couldn't get laws passed in congress so they are taking the more expensive approach to doing it. If they make guns hard to get, is it not the same as destroying the second amendment. If they devalue the dollar and have flat wages does it not make it harder to buy the things you need to defend your property.

I know this is a bit of a ramble, and unlike me, but your belief that conspiracies are just a fanciful waste of time, is nonsense. They are all tied together, CONSPIRACY is the cause of all the topics you brought up, every single one of them. And when everyone finally wakes up, it will be too late, you will not have property rights, you will not be able to support yourself without some kind of assistance, and your only means to being successful will be to take a job where you work for the very people that caused the mess in the first place.

edit on 30-12-2011 by no time because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Because here is the truth:

While you are sitting here and post your silly theories:

?

* A crazy dictator in Iran is threatening to cut off oil supply and wants to build a nuclear bomb which he probably might have soon.

THEORY.

new topics

top topics

join