It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In a first, gas and other fuels are top US export

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

In a first, gas and other fuels are top US export

news.yahoo.com

NEW YORK (AP) — For the first time, the top export of the United States, the world's biggest gas guzzler, is — wait for it — fuel.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Bend over...thier driving

Not really sure if the post was out there but its pretty disturbing. while oil prices start to rise because of Irans saber rattling we are exporting. I guess if they lowered cost for us that wouldnt help the economy? So as more an more Americans cut down on fuel use we can export the exces that we were using or they could cut down on production to keep prices high or maybe just start another war...How much is enough?

Bill

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Camperguy

I dont know how this is "breaking news" as I posted a thread about this at the beginning of the month. Anyhow, on topic:I agree this is crazy!!! They say its just refined fuel because other countries dont have the capability to refine their oil. And we somehow have a "shortage" according to the government? Id call BS on it but Id rather save my breath. I decided a long time ago that EVERYTHING the US gov. does is BS
]
edit on 30-12-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Naturally.... We have such an enormous surplus of Oil and Gasoline here....I mean, we didn't just run off oil rigs from the gulf...or continue to block huge resources in the West, Alaska, off all our coast lines and elsewhere. Heck.. We're just swimming in the stuff. Can't you tell by the prices?

I'm sure Obama will even use something like this to tell us U.S. Exports are improving and the trade deficits are dropping farther under his leadership than ever before. He'll even manage to keep a straight face while doing it. He needs an academy award to go with his Peace Prize. Given his leadership, he's earned it far more than the Nobel.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
People are using far less fuel. This is one of thousands of ways the regular, everyday people are stickin it to the man. Stones from the foundation of this whoredom, picked out, one at a time by millions of silent, secretive sappers. They shall reap the bitter fruit sown by their own sanguineous hand. Woe to the pretenders

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

I'm sure Obama will even use something like this to tell us U.S. Exports are improving and the trade deficits are dropping farther under his leadership than ever before. He'll even manage to keep a straight face while doing it. He needs an academy award to go with his Peace Prize. Given his leadership, he's earned it far more than the Nobel.

Well said. Keep in mind he's the first African American president yet he scores a "victory" destroying Libya (Africa). Then he gets a nobel peace prize. How many people do you have to kill to get one of those? Kind of like George Bush's "we'll bring lasting peace to iraq". Welcome to opposites world everyone!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by android18957392

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Well said. Keep in mind he's the first African American president yet he scores a "victory" destroying Libya (Africa). Then he gets a nobel peace prize. How many people do you have to kill to get one of those? Kind of like George Bush's "we'll bring lasting peace to iraq". Welcome to opposites world everyone!

1) Obama isn't an African American. He is half Anglo American and half Black Arab(Them Black Arab's where the ones who introduced the concept of using African's as slaves[The Muslim Black Arab's thought of the African's living along the coast as animals because they worship animal spirits]]).

2) I hate to say it... But....

I TOLD YOUS SO!

/Takes out a big "I TOLD YOU SO FLAG".

Europe controls the oil industry in America, they are intentionally nuking the dollar and making oil/energy unaffordable for us so they can continue to afford to buy it cheap(you have to remember it is the high taxes that make Euro gas expensive, they need cheap gas so they have wiggle room to tax it). It is the same thing the British did to India with wheat exports in the 1800's. American's will freeze so Europe stays warm.
edit on 1-1-2012 by korathin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join