It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone seeing a black line and a white line spanning the night sky?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I went outside about 10 minutes ago and noticed a light colored lined going across the entire night sky. I thought it was from a jet until I realized there was a dark line just to the left of it. The black line slowly moved across the light one and they both slowly got thicker. I had two witnesses to make sure I wasn't going crazy. The lines also had a slight curvature to them. What could this be??

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
We would love to see some pics buddy ..

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PAranormal

I have seen a contrail and its shadow look like this before. Do you think that's what it was? If the moon is shining, a contrail can cast a shadow on a lower, thin cloud layer or moisture layer.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I understand we dont always have a camera at the time,at least the info is ther in case someone eles sees somthing similar. they sound like your describing GT stripes [Government Terrorism] lol

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I pointed my phone at it but I could not see it good enough. It was running from east to west and it was moving north. I was thinking it was not a contrail because it really did span the entire sky that I could see. When I went back outside, they had moved a good ways across the sky and the lighter line was skinnier and more pronounced, while the darker line looked fatter and and foggier. They were perfectly parallel with each other. When I first went out, they were running straight across the moon. Now they are completely out of site from where I am.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Earth, which is the Truman show for Aliens, is experiencing some technical failures in the sky region of the video / holographic projection setup. It should be fixed shortly...

On a serious note I have not seen it.. North America - Michigan area area currently.

Whats your location and what part of the sky?

As suggested pics would be nice as well.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Running from East to West and moving North?

What does that tell you people.......

Use some bloody common sense!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Someone installed a fader switch for the planet's light cycle?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by PAranormal
I went outside about 10 minutes ago and noticed a light colored lined going across the entire night sky. I thought it was from a jet until I realized there was a dark line just to the left of it. The black line slowly moved across the light one and they both slowly got thicker. I had two witnesses to make sure I wasn't going crazy. The lines also had a slight curvature to them. What could this be??

Well, i am in arkansas, i went outside and didn't see anything so whatever it is, is in your central location. The brightest thing in the sky at my house besides the moon is Jupiter.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Central pa. It was directly above me but moved northerly. Pics would be impossible for me to get. The curvature of it was very slight... it kinda reminded me of the curvature of the Earth. Almost like it was wrapping around the entire planet. Also, when it was directly in front of the moon, I could see both lines clearly in the foreground of it.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

What are you trying to say you think it is?

Aliens?
Extra fancy "chemtrails?
God playing with Sky Crayons?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Do I have to draw you a picture of night and day?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Sure go ahead.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Sounds liek you are getting a unique view of the terminator.. The "line" that divides the Earth into Light and Dark. More pronounced from Space looking down at the Earth, not so much when on the planet looking up at the sky.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

The time he mentions seeing it (just under an hour ago), is too late for that in PA.

Plus why would it move north?
edit on 12/30/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by Xcathdra

The time he mentions seeing it (just under an hour ago), is too late for that in PA.

Plus why would it move north?
edit on 12/30/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

Hmmm... The rare valid point... Arent you quite the fun sponge

disregard my last... let the speculations continue...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I found this from 2010. On the second page he talks about seeing two large parallel lines...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sadly, thats all I could find

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
It's very cloudy here so I cannot help you...but would like to see it!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Check this out...

Time: 11pm

This is my first post, I was waiting for a thread like this. I was driving down a major highway, RT.17 to be exact, when I saw a huge flash. It was a flash as bright as a red light camera.. I drove by it and it was an SUV in a gas station.. Didn't think much of it
As I drove down the highway, something told me to look up at the sky, it was a black strip as stated above. I pulled over to snap a picture.
This SUV came down my way and started snapping more photos. I drove next to it to see wtf this guy was taking photos of. It was a toyota land cruiser with a huge flash on top of the roof, this guy was obviously taking photos of the sky. I confronted him and he kept denying taking photos of the sky and claimed he was taking photos of a truck in a dealership, this was obviously a lie. The suv had NY plates. Very fishy situation. I can email the photo I snapped, just post your email because I am posting fromy my BB

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
^crazy! I def want to see those pics! my email is csuskater4 @ aolDOTcom

top topics

<<   2 >>

join