It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost Cosmonauts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I was told about this Youtube video on another forum, it deals with the unpublicised deaths and mysterious transmissions from space regarding the Soviet space programme, I found it interesting, and wanted to know if any of you had seen this or researched the subject before?

www.youtube.com...

Roy.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The chances that this actually happened are larger then to just put it in the hoax box.

2cnd

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by royspeed
I was told about this Youtube video on another forum, it deals with the unpublicised deaths and mysterious transmissions from space regarding the Soviet space programme, I found it interesting, and wanted to know if any of you had seen this or researched the subject before?

I've read accounts of the fading heartbeats of a dying cosmonaut being monitored in the West...the anonymity of his/her (?) death always struck me as particularly poignant. S&F to you for what could be a very interesting thread.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
A couple of Italian brothers with their own home-made equipment in the 60's, recorded several space flights like with a radio, like a CB radio (I don't know the term). They recorded cosmonauts death in orbit.

There are lots of sources now to be reviled out there like photo-editing (before Photoshop, the traditional way) of cosmonauts that died taken out of photographs that were released for national publicity.

Do a little more searching before you start one of these kinds of threads.

You stepped into a party looking for a free beer. You have to do better than that.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by royspeed

Lost_in_space

Midnight, 19 May 1961. A crisp frost had descended on Turin’s city centre which was deserted and deathly silent. Well, almost. Two brothers, aged 20 and 23, raced through the grid-like streets (that would later be made famous by the film The Italian Job) in a tiny Fiat 600, which screamed in protest as they bounced across one cobbled piazza after another at top speed.

The Fiat was loaded with dozens of iron pipes and aluminium sheets which poked out of windows and were strapped to the roof. The car screeched to a halt outside the city’s tallest block of flats. Grabbing their assorted pipes, along with a large toolbox, the two brothers ran up the stairs to the rooftop. Moments later, the city’s silence was rudely broken once more as they set to work: a concerto of hammering, clattering, sawing and shouting.

Suddenly, an angry voice rang out; the man who lived on the floor below leant out of the window and screamed: “Will you stop that racket, I’m trying to sleep!”

One of the young men shouted back “Sorry sir; the Soviets have launched a satellite and we’re trying to intercept it!”

The brothers finished setting up, grabbed their head-sets, twiddled the knobs on their portable receivers, hit the record button and listened…

“Come in… come in… come in… Listen! Come in! Talk to me! I am hot! I am hot! Come in! What? Forty-five? What? Fifty? Yes. Yes, yes, breathing. Oxygen, oxygen… I am hot. This… isn’t this dangerous?”
The brothers looked nervously at one another. They only fully understood the Russian later when their sister translated for them, but the desperation in the woman’s voice was clear.

“Transmission begins now. Forty-one. Yes, I feel hot. I feel hot, it’s all… it’s all hot. I can see a flame! I can see a flame! I can see a flame! Thirty-two… thirty-two. Am I going to crash? Yes, yes I feel hot… I am listening, I feel hot, I will re-enter. I’m hot!”

The signal went dead.

Cosmonaut Crashed Into Earth 'Crying In Rage' www.abovetopsecret.com...#

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Start at 1:01, this is a pretty decent show that talks about stuff we all like.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

That show is narrated by the old guy that plays in that TV show called 'Fringe'. It's another job, not a science project, much like the show Fringe, at first I found some 'entertainment value' mostly because his son was played by a guy My Wife likes from the show 'Dawson Creek'. Apparently Tom Cruse like the little girl from that show that turns out to be his taller wife.

Anyway, I like more repeatable science experiments myself, that leads to creating science theories. Not 'theories in the literal sense', proven repeatable observations.

I'm not entertained by speculative notions, in fact they bore me.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I've not seen or heard of the video you linked until now. Moreover, I know very little about the Soviet space program circa 60's and onward.

Thanks for posting this info. It's very interesting.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic

That show is narrated by the old guy that plays in that TV show called 'Fringe'. It's another job, not a science project, much like the show Fringe, at first I found some 'entertainment value' mostly because his son was played by a guy My Wife likes from the show 'Dawson Creek'. Apparently Tom Cruse like the little girl from that show that turns out to be his taller wife.

Anyway, I like more repeatable science experiments myself, that leads to creating science theories. Not 'theories in the literal sense', proven repeatable observations.

You realize of course, that you brought up the brothers from Turin that recorded the cosmonaut, I merely let you know about a TV show that had the EXACT story you brought up...and I have no idea what you are talking about when you bring up Tom Cruise.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

You realize of course, that you brought up the brothers from Turin that recorded the cosmonaut, I merely let you know about a TV show that had the EXACT story you brought up...and I have no idea what you are talking about when you bring up Tom Cruise.

Actors.

As much as they are a part of our lives, they are 'acting' a part of a show.

(He (Tom) married a girl in a show that also stared a guy supposedly close to her that now plays the son of an old guy that IS the narrator WHO has gained his proclaim to narrate such a show from the show called 'Fringe'), "its all relatively simple when broken down 'scientifically'.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by paperface

I'm the guy that had to take most of December off from work due to the cutting of our benefits so I wouldn't lose vacation time I earned we can't carry over anymore, and the guy that pisses on conspiracy fires with simple logic.

You wont see me around much come January.

Maybe yinz will have a nice party then. Off in some other place not reality.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperface
reply to post by Illustronic

And who the hell are you?

The amount of time you spend posting on this site I doubt you are much of anything.You are the UNWANTED guest at the party!

Well, actually he is someone that is well versed in the topic at hand...you can look for yourself.

With that said, he also appears to be experiencing the 3 B's: Bitter, Bummed and Burnt-out...

Take a break Illustro...you're no good to anyone in that state of mind.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

The recording of the SOS at 12.50 in the video sent chills up my spine.
Tanks for posting.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

We like to think that we're ahead of the Russians, but that's not universally true and it may not be true in any military matter. They keep a very extensive rake of spies in America and get intelligence and samples of our products and capabilities. As a result, they have our technology and either reverse engineer it, or incorporate it into their own products.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Actors.

As much as they are a part of our lives, they are 'acting' a part of a show.

(He (Tom) married a girl in a show that also stared a guy supposedly close to her that now plays the son of an old guy that IS the narrator WHO has gained his proclaim to narrate such a show from the show called 'Fringe'), "its all relatively simple when broken down 'scientifically'.

Of course they are acting... Each episode is like really cheesy version of a episode from outer limits"in a good way", except that they are BASED on truth.
It is not supposed to be a educational documentary or similar. For what this show is, i think it is pretty underrated.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Oh boy i recently watched a full length documentary on this subject and it was awesome.

I tried searching russian space documentary in you tube and got way too many hits to find the one i saw, but ill keep trying, i know you will love it.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Sorry for the thread derailment, lets get down to business.

Anyone interested in space flight, space exploration should have Encyclopedia Astonautica bookmarked for a comprehensive reference and to help provide search prompts for further information searches. The column of blue text on the right is quick reference links.

Start there, and in the mean time I will look through my bookmarks to see if I saved any links specifically about some of the Russian coverups in failed space launches. I believe there is a Russian cosmonaut drifting into deep space as long as his ship stays in tact after a fatally flawed orbital maneuver.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
OMG OMG OMG i think i found it lol sorry im excited and relieved because this is what i spent my first few hours in the new year doing

Happy new year everyone x x x posted 1/01/2012 hip hip horay

love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 31/12/11 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Very interesting topic/ thread. The part about an SOS signal being sent from space was very eery and creepy. S&F OP

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join