It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H.R.3166: Enemy Expatriation Act: Bad mouth the US gov, lose your citizenship!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Kid, you missed the "lol" there. And fyi, your "freedom" is a joke. You have no idea. I have Scottish running my veins too, but I don't cry over a crappy film. A good one, yes. But I don't find any solace in my family heritage. I don't get any sense of history there.

One day you will understand how you've been brainwashed. You have precious little freedom there and you can't see it. Do you think Russia is scary? The US is different but not better. Trust me. I've seen both up close. Both places are wholly distasteful to me. But things will change. Your eyes won't be so blue for long.

Just remember that this is all illusion and you might just come out of it okay. Good luck to you.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ThomBombadillo

That's a mighty fine example of "bad mouthing" both the US Government, and myself.

That said, I really don't think anyone in a proper "frame of mind" would consider your words so much "hostilities" as they would the rantings of an extremely delusional individual.

Despite your concerns about the "powers that be", and their "subjective" legal definitions, you don't seem too worried about legal repercussions. Why?

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

I was wrong! You have convinced me that you make a much better "armchair quarterback" than you would a participant.

Enjoy Finland!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I say if you hate America that much then leave! Really if you hate your country that much then go somewhere else. See how long that lasts. these ingrates don't realize how good they have it. They think that being against the man makes them smarter then the rest of us.. Lmao. their too fing stupid to realize that those they defend would slit their throats in the night and take everything they ever held dear. I say if you hate USA then go somewhere else. Really we won't miss you.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
hamilton.usconsulate.gov...

U.S. citizens are subject to loss of citizenship if they perform certain acts voluntarily and with the intention to relinquish U.S. citizenship. These acts include:

6. Formally renouncing U.S. citizenship within the U.S. (but only "in time of war");

There you guys go. You can lose it that easy and be sent on your way. so go drop balls renounce your citizenship and get it done with.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

Do you understand anything I've written or does your dogmatism have some particular reason you'd like to share with us, because I don't think you have the slightest comprehension. Got anything better to contribute or are we done here?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by KeliOnyx

just a question , do you not think this

(8) engaging in, or purposefully...
could not be interpreted as using words ? I did notice it does leave out the word belligerent , here is the text from your link

(8) engaging in, or purposefully and materially supporting, hostilities against the United States.’; and (2) by adding at the end the following: ‘(c) For purposes of this section, the term ‘hostilities’ means any conflict subject to the laws of war.’.
It does say giving aid that is this; materially supporting., it also states protesting that is here; hostilities against the United States. For the USA is now a battlefield that right there changes the ball game

edit on 1-1-2012 by bekod because: editting

edit on 1-1-2012 by bekod because: editting

edit on 1-1-2012 by bekod because: text correction

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg

Kid, you missed the "lol" there. And fyi, your "freedom" is a joke. You have no idea. I have Scottish running my veins too, but I don't cry over a crappy film. A good one, yes. But I don't find any solace in my family heritage. I don't get any sense of history there.

One day you will understand how you've been brainwashed. You have precious little freedom there and you can't see it. Do you think Russia is scary? The US is different but not better. Trust me. I've seen both up close. Both places are wholly distasteful to me. But things will change. Your eyes won't be so blue for long.

Just remember that this is all illusion and you might just come out of it okay. Good luck to you.

I'm not a kid.
So what exactly was it you think is brainwashing? My concerns about Russia?
Look I'm not blind to the problems we have in the States, but I still believe in the Constitution and the Republic. I will defend that principle always, the true concept of Liberty America was founded on. That's not brainwashing, that's loyalty to America's Destiny predicted by the likes of Freemasons and Theosophists Annie Besant and Manly Palmer Hall and C W Leadbeater, and also designed by the great Francis Bacon aka Shakespeare aka the Wonderman of Europe aka the Comte de St. Germain.

Happy New Year

Oh I found it on the Ron Paul site...interesting The Secret Destiny of America www.dailypaul.com...
edit on 1-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
This bill is truly frightening. The term "hostility towards the United States Government can mean many things. Is it the person at a local diner and over coffee disagrees with a govenment action? Is it two people having a conversation in the checkout isle at the grocery store? Is it somebody calling in to a radio talk show? Is it somebody writing a letter to the editor? Is it somebody, Like me, posting on a website? Is it somebody who maintains a website or a blog? Is it people who are stocking up for rough times ahead? Is it people who like to get together and shoot and are concerned where this country is headed? We are in for some dark times. Bring a flashlight.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
H.R.3166: Enemy Expatriation Act:

How about we call it the H.R.3166: Government No Credibility Act?

The world is not full of evil terrorists.
The world IS FULL OF EVIL BANKERS AND SYCOPHANTIC SECRET ORDERS

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

That's a new one for me. Francis Bacon is William Shakespeare is the Comte de St Germain. Hmm. You have interesting beliefs. If you want to believe in the future of our homeland, you go right ahead then. There will be a lot of changes coming up very soon, bigger than what has happened so far. It will be a very different place then. Let's see if what you love so much about it still remains or if you find yourself in a whole new place. It happens.

Just a word to clarify some misconception you have though: Russia sucks but so does the US. Russia has a lot more going for it than the States in some ways, but then the States is better in other ways. I wonder how much you've traveled out in the world and for how long, because you speak like someone who hasn't been out much. I personally don't like spending any time at all in Russia, but I have done. I have also been quite extensively in the States, so at least I know of what I speak. I wonder if you can do the same.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Chargeit

I say if you hate America that much then leave! Really if you hate your country that much then go somewhere else. See how long that lasts. these ingrates don't realize how good they have it.

Oh, the old "America; Love it or Leave it" platitude, eh?

Why don't you take that tired old line, and parrot it at the corporate lobbyists who are working *AS WE SPEAK* to change the laws of this nation to those that are more beneficial to their bottom line....

Why don't you tell *THEM* to "Love America or Leave it?"

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by CosmicEgg

What part of Europe? I mean Britain is snatching children away from their parents for the sin of obesity. Seems the UK is ahead of the US in fascist police state stuff.

What? No they aren't.. I know the story on which you're basing a wholely inaccurate and blown out of proportion point of view on, but bare in mind it is a singular story (in Scotland too, btw) and has a lot more behind it other than "the kids are fat". But let's not let facts get in the way of a good rant, hey?

As for the OP, isn't it against international law to strip someone of their citizenship and render them stateless? Or does this only concern those who are foreign born and naturalised citizens?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

Delusion:a fixed false belief that is resistant to reason or confrontation with actual fact.

So... Which of my reasoned and precise examples of actual facts that directly confront your false belief that your sainted government is confined to some "objective" dictionary definition in its creation or interpretation of laws and therefore, cannot possibly classify an "innocent" as a hostile, are you resisting?

By simply dismissing every supposition of flawed, 1% owned government I made as "bad mouthing" and raving delusion, without even a jot of proof, in fact, you prove yourself to be the raving delusionist, or perhaps an undercover propagandist 1% minion..

Only one, the other or both could possibly dismiss truthful exposition of the myriad atrocities happening now and throughout US history that are Diametrically opposite the seemingly "objective" definitions in the unHoly Constitution and the obscene laws that supposedly exist within that "objectivity", as unfair or untrue, spiteful bombast, not worth a reasoned response.

Perhaps you'd have us all take it on unquestioning, faithful belief that All Men are created Equal under the Law and never peep under our blindfolds to see the very real, never ending subtext: Unless you're native american, a slave, an immigrant, a woman, a non-Christian, impoverished, gay, a foreigner or foreign country, anything other than a greedy psycho-sociopathic 1% terrorist or a minion thereof....

Please don't confuse Concern with Fear. I've been deeply concerned about the ever growing rift between US Society and Sanity my entire life, and I've paid dearly for that concern. I was an active participant in that 1971 Insanity. I witnessed the NYPD beating peaceful protesters to death and hauling their lifeless, maimed corpses off to a probable disposition in the East River, without the slightest requiem from the media, who were also present.

Don't get me wrong. For a too large part of my young life, my Fear silenced my profound Concern. Lucky or Unlucky as the reality may be, my Fear was burned off in the crucible of SE Asia. So now I voice my concern, hoping against hope to open unconscious eyes and possibly start a conversation toward a viable correction to this detritus, posing as a "Humane Society".

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
From The Daily Paul

www.dailypaul.com...

Now Congress is trying to pass legislation to take away your U.S. citizenship if you are "engaging in or supporting hostilities against the United States". In other words, if you attempt to fight government tyranny, they will strip you of your citizenship and you will have no constitutional rights. This is the next step towards government tyranny after Obama just signed the NDAA. Email your Representatives.

If you haven't written your legislators and sent information about this bill to everyone you email, please do. This country is beginning to look like U.S.S.A. Sister bill in senate is S1698.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
All unconstitutional legislation that has been passed starting with the patriot act is in fact an act of war on the legal citizens of the United states.
which authorizes all legal citizens of this country to resist by any means necessary to ensure theirs and our freedom from an illegal tyrannical government, and guaranteed by the bill of rights and the original Constitution.

Do what you must

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1
You Americans really have some big unusual bills trying to go threw your system that boggles the mind ....Did this all start with Bush and his gang?
I was thinking 2011 was a weird year but 2012 is shaping up to be something from out of this world ...maybe there are aliens among us ...peace

Thats because were a police state now, this is what the beginning of a Totalitarian government looks like. These ass clowns are passing these bills at midnight locked behind secret doors and we don't even know this is happening until it hits the senate floor. Crony government, crony capitalism. In another year or 2 citizens will have the right to STFU and be good little slaves without even the right to free speech the way this is going.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join