It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Dynamo the Magician Really an Alien

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I always wondered what Harry Potter got around to after the Battle of Hogwarts . . .

Seriously, hats off to the guy. I love magic tricks. Like those David Blaine: Street Magic videos? Fantastic!

Lots of lulz,
Seraph

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

i dont know

what i do know is he is really good up there with
david blaine and lets not forget the great chris angel

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by djz3ro

what do you think of chris angel
sorry its off topic

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I dont know if this has been said I havent read all the replys but the video with the butterflys is definitely fixed. Watch the video in full screen, at 3.36 to 3.39 look at all the fake butterflys been pull behind the white curtin. The real ones are just thrown in to distract you.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Yeah I loved Dynamo until I got back into Criss Angel and his illusions seem much more amazing than Dynamo's.

Alien though? Antichrist?

Weird how some people think.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Why would celebrities get involved in that though, in almost all of his tricks there is somebody famous there to observe. Do you think Natalie Imbruglia would have played along, what does she have to gain?
reply to post by michael1983l

Celebs get involved because it's their job. More often then not they are paid to appear in the show the magician is on etc. Natalie is an actress granted not a particularly good one and she wasn't very convincing. These are tricks and illusions nothing more, a reveal could probably be found or something similar on Magicians Unveiled or exposed. The man is no Alien, he is just good at his job.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
It is hard to explain something that is unexplainable. How do you walk on the river thames water in front of an astonished crowd or how do you throw a mobile phone inside a glass bottle that somebody has just been drinking out of. He is something special that is for sure.

It's called an illusion. Magic like this is not real. Slight of hand, actors in the crowd etc...

You know David Copperfield didn't really make the statue of liberty disappear right?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by OneNationUnder

How do you plant a crowd on one of the busiest bridges over the Thames river in london outside Westminster? You could have some plants there but there would be plenty of passers by to expose the truth. I haven't seen one person on the net who has come out and said that they were there and it was a camera trick.

I dont really intend to belittle anyone, but really-
The realization that people are this gullible, that they believe that this is real magic astounds me. The people ARE plants, they are paid to look shocked. Celebrities performing with him do it for the same reason, camera time and cash. The fact that people do not realize this is a trick, is what is amazing.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Well, I know this thread is old but.....

IF any of the magicians out there had "super powers", they sure are stupid if they don't mask their powers with some easier tricks to make them more human.

What actually is most impressive is the number of tricks they have up their sleeves, that must be perfected endlessly - yet, it seems - for example Dynamo have hundreds of tricks for every new season. How the heck does he get the time to practice them all? And because magicians on this level can't really look in Google, they must invent every new trick.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mryang

There are very few new tricks.
But a lot of variations on old ones.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join