It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bring on the NWO, We Need IT

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I am all for a one world goverment.In my opinion we have lost the right to govern ourselves as countries.
We are all in a state of war,most of the time, millions deadover the years.
We are too greedy, and again go to war over that greed.

Billions starving, while others have billions in the bank.

We are ruining the planet with our pollution and our expansion, leaving no where for the animals to live. Animals that have done nothing at all.

So if there is such a thing as NWO , I say bring it on.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Hi!
TPTB that want a New World Order are the same who creating wars because of that. Don't you get it.
They cheating the world with their wars.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Naively , I was thinking of a just and fair One World Government.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
I am all for a one world goverment.In my opinion we have lost the right to govern ourselves as countries.

We are ruining the planet with our pollution and our expansion, leaving no where for the animals to live. Animals that have done nothing at all.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

So could you please enlighten me as to what the plans are of the NWO to solve all these problems? (if they are not actually the cause of it all)

What knowledge or sources do you have that has shown you that the NWO (whichever that may be by your definition is the solution here?

What hard facts do you have about the NWO ?

Could you anwser these questions before we continue please?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Yeah, then when they drag You and your kids into the street for a forced sterilization injection that also gives you all cancer, maybe you wont be so happy. Indeed, even if you think you are in bed with them, they will only bend you over when they have finished with you.

The NWO wants to remove all what they term "dirty blood", and unless you are some kind of royalty then thats you and your family. Mark my words, they have a plan to also get rid of all the TSA workers when not required anymore, all the Police and military. And the mehod they will use will be simple and you will never see it comming.

Thats your NWO.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
OP I almost agree with you....except the whole NWO (as we know it) thing~
I've always believed that if the world could come together and unite under one: human, we could make some real progress...

But the ends do not always justify the means.
If it were to happen, it should happen organically, as we grow to become ready for it.

But under the current course of history, it is a sham, in my opinion.
Back-door deals made with an agenda will never turn out to be good for anyone.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

So who will govern the one world government then?

The people who are elected by people who no longer have the right to govern themselves.

You think war would stop. How about the people who want their sovereignty. You think they will just lay down and let some global military stomp on them.

You think pollution and world hunger would cease and the oligarchy would fade into history. You think we would stop expanding our cities and technologies in the name of animal rights.

Please...

If anything we would even further destroy the eco system, create a larger and more powerful oligarchy and oppress anyone who opposes the views of the Unified World Government.

A one world government is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay far into the future of human civilization, requiring nearly infinite resources, and a mass abundance of cheap and effective technology able to be distributed to everyone to be even remotely fair and successful.

Without those things it is a pseudo-communist plutocratic regime.
edit on 30-12-2011 by Openeye because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

That would surely be o.k. but behind these NWO are absolutely ruthless bankers, Billionairs and other elitists who only care for themselves often even satanic in their believes.
and call themself philanthropes (means "friend of men") e.g...,people like Bill Gates to "help" mankind
with his vaccines. The way they are setting up their NWO is absolutelly horrifying in my opinion.

BTW here is B.Gates admitting it what i just said. Start at 2:05min

edit on 30/12/11 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Bring on more voters like you and we will have a new world order. I can govern myself and so can my Neighbors. Keep raping our country with your views, bro.

U

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
\\\\
We are already ruled by the NWO and/or the Illuminati who have sought world control since the 1700's.

Read Proofs of a Conspiracy about the founding of the Illuminati movement in Bavaria....their intended purpose was to rule the world usurping the existing Monarchical rule and creating an Oligarchy which is what we have today.

All of our wars have been financed by the same individuals and why we are so war hungry today....there are profits in wars.

Notice who our wars are with ....all of those who happen to defy the Banking Cartel as was the case most recently with Libya who had one of the few actual Non Rothschild owned central banks ....and most of all no Debt !

Even Sadam Hussein was selling his oil for EUROS and not via the "Reserve Currency" the USD so we had to put a stop to that as well.

George Bush Senior actually gave Saddam the go ahead to invade Kuwait....because they were stealing oil from the Iraqi side of the border....but it made a good excuse to go after Saddam and over throw them...

The same applies to the Iranians who also sought independence from the Oligarchy....Rothschild Bankers...

Who bought and paid for the Land that Israel occupies ?....

If you don't know then you need to look back at WWI and the treaty of Balfour.....but once again it was the Rothschilds.

So the long and short of it is that there really is no need to "Bring on the NWO...." for we are already ruled by them.

Our President is owned by Goldman Sachs....aka the Rothschilds....and also as to why Ron Paul is such a threat simply because they do not OWN him !

Peace

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee
\\\\
We are already ruled by the NWO and/or the Illuminati who have sought world control since the 1700's.

Read Proofs of a Conspiracy about the founding of the Illuminati movement in Bavaria....their intended purpose was to rule the world usurping the existing Monarchical rule and creating an Oligarchy which is what we have today.

All of our wars have been financed by the same individuals and why we are so war hungry today....there are profits in wars.

Notice who our wars are with ....all of those who happen to defy the Banking Cartel as was the case most recently with Libya who had one of the few actual Non Rothschild owned central banks ....and most of all no Debt !

Even Sadam Hussein was selling his oil for EUROS and not via the "Reserve Currency" the USD so we had to put a stop to that as well.

George Bush Senior actually gave Saddam the go ahead to invade Kuwait....because they were stealing oil from the Iraqi side of the border....but it made a good excuse to go after Saddam and over throw them...

The same applies to the Iranians who also sought independence from the Oligarchy....Rothschild Bankers...

If you don't know then you need to look back at WWI and the treaty of Balfour.....but once again it was the Rothschilds.

So the long and short of it is that there really is no need to "Bring on the NWO...." for we are already ruled by them.

Our President is owned by Goldman Sachs....aka the Rothschilds....and also as to why Ron Paul is such a threat simply because they do not OWN him !

Peace

Excellent comment and scary because as I read it I ask myself what can I do? It's a gift they bests upon us to allow us use of the internet to talk about them. A gift I imagine they will retract at some point...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

The NWO is responsible for all the things you listed. They also want you to view the problems THEY have created as the reason to accept an NWO.

Score 1 point to them apparently.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
If it weren't the shadow group of evil-doers running the NWO show, erasing imaginary lines (borders) would be a good thing. No nationalities only earthlings. I find I like people from everywhere most generally. People blur the line between hating people from a country and hating that country's government.
I see what your getting at...If this whole thing wasn't in the wrong hands (like it is) there would be potential for good if a good equally represented government was introduced...but consider man-kinds habit to take something great and turning it into....well...just look around.

Outside of the fantasy aspect of this and what could be done with a unified earth idea...What is actually planned is something not so good in the end.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PutAQuarterIn

This is what i am taking about, not the TPTB.
If only the decent people of Earth could form there own government without
the need for the elite scum.

edit on 30-12-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee
\\\\

Peace

If what you say is true about Ron paul , then we may see him have an accident. I hope not . I think he is a decent enough man.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

"""we have always been under a 1 world government they just didnt tell us set up conflicting religions and let us kill eachother """

"""" we were taught to act this way, education has gone downhill since the 40's """

"""subversion rules succesfully corrupt evil people tread on others """

"""" they are doing this not us I for 1 have known about free energy and zero emissions for over 20 years cars do run on hydrogen you know..""""

""" thats exactly what you have been trained to think you are still a sheep ignorance for you it seems is bliss""

they paid hitler to do his peice and the other side to do there's the great generals of the war played with the lives of their men like toys, they scored huge profits and their families set for what they thought was to be forever on the blood of the average joe and you thank them for it """ my granfarther fought in the war"""

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
OP I understand your concerns but I must disagree. Too many cultures under the same hat would just ensure that individualism is completely stripped. I believe in the exact opposite myself. I would like to see less "countries" and more individualism. I am afraid that in the end we will both get our wishes though. Your wishes will be granted first. Have a happy New Year and may joy rain down upon thee.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

k i am all with you.. i believe in the need for a global governance.
but some of your reasons are ridiculous to me. here's why.

you apply 'we' in the 'we go to war' as 'we the people' ... this isn't the case.. we don't collectively decide to do these things... plus. .you're applying the 'we' as the USA.. where there's thousands of other countries in the world.

another thing... there were people starving in northern european countries and asian contries for centuries.. then they figured out how to MOVE to places where agriculture would be a viable prospect.. and did the hard work necessary to build a surplus of consumable goods and organize their communities into economic systems that allowed for people to put their time into inventive works which created more efficient methods of getting things accomplished.. more convenience etc...

the idea of starving countries really troubles me.. i hate seeing people in pain.
but the idea of people NOT using their brains to figure out how NOT TO STARVE troubles me even more.

granted if there were methods to completely flip the scenario over 180 degrees and initialize the development of 3rd world countries into productive peoples of high caliber innovation and acumen, i'm all for it.

we have yet to see these methods manifest .

overpopulation IS a problem.. and anyone who thinks that it is .. is demonized as a genocidal maniac.

i am all for global reform..global renovation and population reduction.
for the SOLE PURPOSE of creating a more orderly and purposeful world devoid of scum and villany.
if scum and villainy are needed to produce said result...

well... i'm not into trying to be part of that .. but i see it's purpose.

i'm definitely not going to oppose it when it comes around to temporarily serve it's purpose.

but the aftermath .. the healing process and rebuilding.. i am definitely going to try to be a part of.. if i am still around that is...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Correction to the poster above, there are not thousands of countries in the world. There are not even hundreds. There are 196 countries.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join