It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please consider this. It is for your own good!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
First off I would like to state that I am only trying to bring greater understanding to those who actually WANT to listen. If you would like to argue your own opnion then please do because I acknowledge I make mistakes, but don't bash my beleifs because they don't relate to your boxed view on life.

When earth was formed by our creator (whom i've personally named MY, because she is MY everything from the sand and dirt at my feet, to the raw love and emotion I feel every day.) her intentions were to create a perfect earth based on love, spirituality and oneness. I will start to explain the creation of man. In the beginning MY created man and woman as a reflection of herself. Being a male, I refer to MY as a woman because it makes it alot easier to feel the beauty and nurturing love that she emits. Say a female were to feel MY, she would refer to HIM because HE offers a form of nurturing care provided by a father. MY is not one being but all beings for she is the one who created them. She is the all powerful force of the universe and can take anyform of matter she wants for she already assumes it. Love and oneness is a concentrated form she takes, love and oneness is against destruction and chaos. ONE THING we all have to understand is that even our creator has made mistakes, but what enables her to alter them is the fact that she can accept them. I'll put this matter aside and get back to creation.

When Woman and Man was created, MY sent down a group of her "angels" to watch over her new children. They soon became jealous of this thing that was called EMOTION. The human souls were privileged by being able to feel love through a physical state and the angels were extremely jealous of this because they where only MY's Workers and those created to bring good fortune to her creations. These angels were created in the likeness of lizards and found themselves to be ugly. They began to grow further jealous of humans and even started to lust for the women. My began to notice these things and brought to their attention that they where doing wrong. It was then and there that they commenced their evil plot. LUCIFER/SATAN was one of MY's closest Angels and fell into the same category of angels as the WATCHERS ( the ones on earth). His connection with MY was extremely close and this is why he is named the light bearer. The other angels tricked lucifer into thinking he was ugly, stupid and pathetic and convinced him to rebel against MY in order to gain revenge. The one thing with this group of angels is their mistake in them that was accidentaly implanted by MY. They were given HALOS. A halo represents history reapeating itself. This means that these angels will never learn from their mistakes and will continuously rebel untill MY wills them to be gone. This further proves that our creator is testing our faith in her and many of us our failing.

After the angels gained lucifer on their side they were able to DECEIVE. They had the ability to trick the humans by pretending to be a Pure and loving thing, they even went as far as to call themselves the creator. The humans blindly followed and began to lose connection with spirituality and love. The angels raped the woman creating crossbreeds and I am under the impression that they preformed other twisted types of genectic experiments involving animals. The humans started to kill and harm one another over differences. They lusted for each other because their bodies where now hidden by clothing, creating perversion and what has led to over population issues today. The angels began to exploit the earth's resources like gems, jewels and minerals and made the humans greedily want them (today the angels steal the earth's blood...this is oil). At the time the angels were very physical and were able to exist on our plain but I do beleive god was able to banish them to under the earth for a certain amount of time. I'll explain how they work today. When we dream we go to a place what scientists call our subconcious. Many events occur there and not many of us can remember what does. I have predicted entire days through my dreams and I don't find it coincidence that it has happened. In our subconcious, these angels exist. They are the negative thoughts in our head that tell us to demoralize ourselves by harming, lusting etc. The main trick is that they try to tell us that we are actually them. They trick us into beleiving these are our true thoughts when they are truly not. Alot of this is enabled because of our eyes. Alot of people say the eyes are the doorway to our soul and this is infact true. A person with brown eyes originated from the earth. They are the most in tune with nature and spirituality. Blue eyed...which also fall in with green, grey and other aquatic type eyes are from the sky. They are result of cross breeding between the angels and humans. The blue eyed are those that have the Angels attaching to their Chakras and the brown are being mind controlled through manipulated waves of thought................I'm starting to get a little tired now so i'll continue the rest of this another time.....untill then ask questions and form debates. I can explain things alot better through a conversation........SO PLEASE ENQUIRE.......THERE IS SO MUCH THAT NEEDS TO BE LEARNT.

[edit on 10-9-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Okay,

1.) Where are you getting your information from?

2.) Why is this under Predictions?

3.) If I have brown eyes(which I do), why am I being allowed to type this? Being mind-controlled and all?

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Being one with eyes that say my ancestry is angelic, I'm exercising angelic wisdom and moving this to the Conspiracies In Religion forum.

'nuff said.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
This is your personal thought. This is your idea, it is your conception of life and you have nothing to prove any of what you said is true, you have no arguments to stand up with your "thoughts". You say we should all learn... learn from what. From you? Just because you see it this way you think that we should listen to you and think we are all being deceived? Lol... actually reminds me a little of Cartesium.... lol have you been drinking? So you're saying that the people who have brown eyes originate from the earth... and that's because of what? Because earth's colour happens to be brown?
And if I'm mind controlled how can I even doubt a bout this. If I were mind controlled I wouldn't be able to even think... lol you are one crazy man... no offense but... go get a life and stop believing in bull# like this.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Coming to this forum and asking people not to argue with your point of view is never a great way to start things off, because rarely do people here take anyones anonymous word at face value, which I consider a good thing.

What about people with black or hazel eyes? If my friend has brown eyes but buys green contacts will the mind control stop?

I think your logic is off but am looking forward to reading the rest of your manifesto.

I don't know if I would go with MY as a name for a deity, it's a bit confusing.

May I suggest something more catchy like Beyonce.

Anyhoo, we're all going to argue with you and debate this thread it's just in our nature, don't look at it as attacking, it's our way of helping you and we do mean well.

But then again, you may be on to a whole new religion, it worked for L. Ron Hubbard.

Anyhoo, I have green eyes (actually they're mutlicolored) so you can trust me.

Spiderj

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Ok, I'm curious. What would you say when a kid has their eyes change color? For instance someone is born with blue eyes. A few years later they have changed to brown or some other color. What kind of reasoning would apply to these kids?

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Nice one Orion. I had bright blonde hair and deep green eyes as a kid and now I have brown hair and lighter green/multi-colored eyes. Did it all on it's own too.

Oh my MY! What has happened to me!

Spiderj

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
i h8 it when ppl type their posts in caps, as if its that important.

MC

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I've not heard this explanation before. What about those who have each eye a different color? What about albinos? Where do they all fit in?
Just curious.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 05:52 AM
link   
HEYOKA,

If you are reading this please continue posting the rest of what you have to say.

Ignore comments about where is your prove etc. Please continue.......

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 06:10 AM
link   
sweet... i got green eyes.

Crossbreeds UNITE!

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by HEYOKA
They soon became jealous of this thing that was called EMOTION.

How does that part work?
Jealousy is an emotion. If angels have emotions, what do they have to be jealous about? If they do not, how can they be jealous?

d1k

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7th_Chakra
Ignore comments about where is your prove etc. Please continue.......

These people who demand impossible proofs are puppets, heck they may not be possible now but thats not saying it won't be possible to prove in the future (no talking specificly about this matter, talking generaly). They only believe what they are allowed to believe. I doubt they can change, hopefully one day they realize theres a lot more to our life then just what we see, hear touch and smell. People with this attitude killed those who stated that the earth was not flat, or that the earth was not the center of the universe. These same people said man would not be able to fly, or that we would not go into space and so on and so on.

d1k

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raphael_UO
How does that part work?
Jealousy is an emotion. If angels have emotions, what do they have to be jealous about? If they do not, how can they be jealous?

I would say Jealousy is more of a state of mind rather then a raw emotion.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by d1k
I would say Jealousy is more of a state of mind rather then a raw emotion.

Emotions effect the state of mind. State of mind effects emotions.
Some would say love is just a state of mind.

Jealousy

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost
sweet... i got green eyes.

Crossbreeds UNITE!

I have green eyes, Did I miss something?

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by HEYOKA
If you would like to argue your own opnion then please do because I acknowledge I make mistakes, but don't bash my beleifs because they don't relate to your boxed view on life.

If I say we exist because God took a gargantuan crap in the cosmic toilet bowl then how is my view on life anymore boxed then yours?

Neither of our theories can be backed up by any hard proof so in fact we are both gullible fools trapped inside seperate boxes that regulate how we view reality.

The truth is that nobody in this world knows the truth about the afterlife, they all just think they do.

Even personal spiritual experiences cannot be trusted because there is always the chance that their is some other experience out there that will shine an entirely new light on a theory you always though was fact.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Im sorry dk1 I disagree completley that jelousy is not a raw emotion, stand across the room and watch a person your in love with flirt with another person, your mind will not proccess it rationally, it is one of the rawest emotions in my opinion with no time for thought.
And to Heyoka why do you beleive brown is the purest when in fact blue eyes and blond hair are a recessive gene,and it has been predicted by scientist that with time blue eyes and blond hair will be exstinguished by the more dominate gene of brown eyes and brown hair, wouldnt that be more evidence of the brown muddling the pure? I don't happen to buy into that however. And as for your predicitons in dreams, first you say that you are receiving truths in your dreams ( what truths I would like to know..) and then you say that it is the angels giving us these dreams to demoralize and harm ourselves? I'm afraid you contradict yourself too much to make your theories credible.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
to elaborate on what kastinyque said Jealousy is definitely an emotion, it's a subtle form of rage just like happy is a subtle form of euphoria.

Spiderj

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
If you can write nearly as well as Anne Rice, this would make a fabulous novel.
Probably fiction though if you're makeing this up on your own. If it's based on facts you possess maybe not fiction but some other genre.
No offense intended if these are your true personal beliefs though. It's just that I find it hard to believe about the color of the eyes thing. Your story puts me in mind of "Memnoch the Devil" by Miss Rice.
I'm a big fan of hers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join