It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living on light?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Well I decided to try this very evening. Things started off well, then I just couldnt stop myself ordering a chinese take a way, 1 hr 56 minutes into the diet. I dunno if this was due to it being after sunset, but I felt my nutrition needs were not being met.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Well, evolution takes place over generations, and not in one's lifetime. So, as of now... No. If starvation sounds like a good way to die, then go right ahead and listen to these fools who deceivingly practice such a concept.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by DevolutionEvolvd
reply to post by andersensrm

...because people starve if they don't eat. And even still, if we were able to produce certain nutrients from light in a process other than photosynthesis (which has to be observed or even postulated on regarding the biochemical pathways involved), there are still essential nutrients that MUST be acquired through the diet in order to sustain life in a human being.

True... according to the currently understood model of human physiology.
according to the next level of evolving human beings that you will see in this "new world" ... such things may be circumvented.

next level humans, you say? Where did you get this information

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by DevolutionEvolvd
reply to post by andersensrm

...because people starve if they don't eat. And even still, if we were able to produce certain nutrients from light in a process other than photosynthesis (which has to be observed or even postulated on regarding the biochemical pathways involved), there are still essential nutrients that MUST be acquired through the diet in order to sustain life in a human being.

True... according to the currently understood model of human physiology.
according to the next level of evolving human beings that you will see in this "new world" ... such things may be circumvented.

according to the next level of human evolution? Could you source the specs for that < Highly doubtfull of course but i felt compelled to ask and..

..not sure if serious

edit on 31-12-2011 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Having no opinion myself but just wishing to open up the discussion to more possibilities I read once where some people kept in a deep hypnotic trance and living on only imaginary food not only survived but gained weight.
Think of reality being created by our beliefs and the old adage that our physical forms are only a reflection of what we believe ourselves to be.
As it relates to this discussion. Is the light providing these people with all the nourishment they need or is the "belief" that it is providing them with all the "belief" they need?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
No because they tend to die.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

You can find information on your Good Dr. here.

www.morgellons-disease-research.com... -continued-s3support.html

According to that post he has had his license stripped.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join