It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia GOP Will Require Voters To Sign ‘Loyalty Oath’

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mrnotobc

It's happened before, you know? 2 elections from now is going to be a critical test of our future.

Also, did you know that by simply arresting some 20 members of congress, changing the constitution a little bit (idk, rewrite the whole personhood of corporations or something), and changing the flag, you could have a legal right to say that the debt to China is no longer owed, as the government that owed it is gone.

That's probably what they have up their sleeve in the future.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
One thing I want to make clear. I don't want to jip China out of their money, I want to make sure they know exactly where to collect it from.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
no wonder they are scared

the people Like what Ron Paul are saying hmm

Source..

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

A do-nothing government wouldn't be provoking a war with Iran for the benefit of their Israeli masters and so Iran would have no reason to block the Straits and the price of oil would have no reason to rise

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Again folks...
Ron Paul IS ONE OF THE TWO who qualified for the ticket. So this has nothing whatsoever to do with them trying to stop Ron Paul enthusiasts, and if anything, it actually supports Paul.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join