It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Medal For Iraq War Veterans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The Iraqi goverment has issued a new medal for U.S. military personel who have served in the war. Not sure how long it will take for the U.S to finallize, produce, and issue the award, but the link below covers the criteria and other information about it.

blog.medalsofamerica.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Now I have to add another row to my stack, thanks Iraq.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I guess that is awfully good of them, considering the ones giving it to us are ones who likely wouldn't be alive today...and definitely wouldn't be anywhere near positions of power...if we hadn't gone. All the same, I'd gladly have them keep it if they could show gratitude by just keeping their nation together and not allowing it to fall into total civil war or Iranian annexation within the next year.

I recall how my Father looked at the Vietnamese medal he was awarded (the term fits for that one) and he attitude toward that specific one was something below what you'd give toward a trinket from a bubble gum machine. He only kept it with his salad display for form and principle.

Interesting that they announce an award for us just as we wrap up the last few days to Official 'End of Mission' status over there. A little appreciation while Americans were dying and being injured for life would have meant a bit more, I'm thinking.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yes, I wonder how long before this happens again (sequence of black and white images half way through).

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
during the BUSH ERA, a man refused the medal of honor in the state of the union. he used my brain to be bullet proof. the US has stolen my brain. the teleports are mine too. the ones that jump from building to building are me. i am forced to have placed them from roof to roof for the slaughter. they were waiting to own time and now i am at war with them for love. they have TIME itself now. to the french, this...the baby has struck its mother in the womb=baby usa motherMARY. the etetnal dign of MEDJUGORGE HAS BEEN CREATED AT HAZARD PARK. IT WAS SHUT OFF PLUS IT WAS BANNED BEFORE IT WAS CREATED. IT WAS GOD. the sign was GOD. i am the god of TIME. i need my brain and the sciences of hazard park USC. they are mine. the military has my brain. the MOJICA FAMILY IS RESPONSIBLE. the diamond planet is mine. NEW JERUSALEM WIKI IS MINE. SUM OF ALL FEARS. I AM ACHATOLIGICAL JUDGE. VATICANUS HOMINUS DOMINUS. They are not gods. they are blasphemers related to JILL KELLY through Satan. they carry judgement with them. ABORT THEIR CAUSE. THIS IS WAR FOR LOVE ITSELF. each individual is an undivided living whole, a NEPHESH HAYYAH. CONVERT!
edit on 30-12-2011 by KennyDurazo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by KennyDurazo

I think there is something wrong with you, or you are just looking for attention.

WTF over...

top topics

join