It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which form will the NWO totalitarianism take: Communism, Fascism or Theocracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The One World Government totalitarian rule which is the goal of the "New World Order" can take one of three forms. One, Communism under the marxist model perhaps even in it's evolved form in Communist China (which globalist David Rockefeller has raved about); Two, Fascism as was practiced by Nazi Germany in WWII and seems to be the direction that the American Empire is taking with the military-security industrial complex intertwined with big government and big business (multinational corporations) in conjunction with big banking (altho the banking cabal can be dominant in any one of the three); or Three, a Theocracy where the state and church do indeed merge (perhaps something like the Iranian Regime meets the Spanish Inquisition or a revival of the Holy Roman Empire being run from the Vatican in Rome). Obviously a new one world religion would be instrumental to the latter.

There is evidence of all three but only one form can survive (if the NWO is successful in it's agenda and biblical prophecy suggests that it will be - albeit temporarily). Please give us your educated guess as to which form of totalitarianism will arise for the NWO and why?
edit on 30-12-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

See the One Dollar note, the pyramid, that is the NWO.
It is a mass control not through idea acceptance but through enforcement of power using materialistic ability, Monetary power specifically.

You do not accept, you just can choose, and all colors is T-Ford Model.

All those you list require acceptance from the mass to be realized,
NWO do not need your acceptance to work it claws.

Exercise Sample:
USA face default/depression or go to war ? Choose one to save USA.
See that it doesnt even require you to agree ?, just need your choice, in any choice you make, you are still screwed.

Follow the money. I vote the banking cabal, all others are just chess pieces and the mass sheeple is the board.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

Mayer A. Rothschild once said "give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws." That line of thinking could be applied on a global/international basis as well.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I've been meaning to post this exact question.

IMO, it will be libertarian. The William Gibson corporation state. I look at Obama's healthcare plan. If the NWO was communist, the plan would be free, but instead you are forced to buy it... (really blows my mind that liberals are not outraged by this). How are people going to buy healthcare when many can't afford food? Incredible.

But when they depopulate, there will be plenty of jobs (especially for construction and undertakers) that people will be FORCED to take, because they must buy healthcare and the mark of the beast health implant chip.

As for the theocratic element, that's hard to say. IMO, the god of the NWO is the equivalent of Siri on smartphones. Yes, the antichrist has to be worshipped but it seems that it would be more in the vein of a cult of celebrity.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
It will not be an "ism" in my opinion, it will just be the destruction of everything. TPTB will destroy everything and everyone on this planet because this is what they believe they are entitled to do.
We will not be privvy to the outcome, we will no longer exist.

TPTB have decided to break away from humanity and create thier own new world, we are not going to be part of that world unless we rise up against it.

top topics

join