It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overcoming the Beast of 666 - Understanding by the Atomic Numbers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Well according to what my christian brothers say in the middle east the word Allah in arabic just means God, the same way the word God in english means God. They may call him that if they wish, they know more about it than i do. As for me i will stick with Yahuwah because that is his name.

I understand that. But you are an infidel and will feel his wrath when you die.

Now, I know you don't believe it and so you aren't worried about it, right? This is how I feel when you throw your threats at me.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theophorus
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I understand what your saying, but you must understand that the bible says clear as day that this is one person that bears this number. The whole carbon thing is interesting though.

I concede the fact that i just do not know everything. None of us knows what's going through Yahuwah's mind, but i suspect were very close to finding out, within a matter of a handful of years if even that much.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

So you are going to quote Science Daily but throw out the part where it states a 68 million year old bone? Or when she repeated the process on an 80 million year old bone and a 65 Million year old bone? All this proves is the theory that soft tissues take longer to calcify about 100,000 year is incorrect or not valid in certain circumstances. Who’s to say once the outside of the bone is calcified that the soft tissue within it could last as long as a Billion years or a Trillion or as long as Rock without erosion? All this proves is the science as always, needs to be updated and revised! WHICH science does! Otherwise we would all keep thinking GERMS were bad spirits or UNCLEAN air! LOL

Oh and I meant to not Too…cause I hate my grammer…

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

So you are going to quote Science Daily but throw out the part where it states a 68 million year old bone? Or when she repeated the process on an 80 million year old bone and a 65 Million year old bone? All this proves is the theory that soft tissues take longer to calcify about 100,000 year is incorrect or not valid in certain circumstances. Who’s to say once the outside of the bone is calcified that the soft tissue within it could last as long as a Billion years or a Trillion or as long as Rock without erosion? All this proves is the science as always, needs to be updated and revised! WHICH science does! Otherwise we would all keep thinking GERMS were bad spirits or UNCLEAN air! LOL

Oh and I meant to not Too…cause I hate my grammer…

i didn't throw anything out, i linked the articles for the purpose of showing anyone who wanted to read it, if i was going to throw anything out there i would have stated my opinions and linked nothing at all. I am not going to claim the world is only 6000 years old because i do not know Yahuwah's mind and he didn't tell me the story, he gave it to Moses not me. All i have to go on is faith, and what is in the book and what comes from the Hebrew people. Their timeline the year is not 2011 A.D. it is just 5775 because standard time began when Jesus was born.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

All this proves is the science as always, needs to be updated and revised! WHICH science does! Otherwise we would all keep thinking GERMS were bad spirits or UNCLEAN air! LOL

Well from what i see. I see Yahuwah's hand in all of creation. Yes the ancient people's did seem a bit ignorant when it comes to science they thought plagues and disasters were created by God. They might not have known the science but they were right. He created everything, the unverse and the stars he numbered the stars and gave everyone of them a name. Because of our progenitors Adam and Eve we are able to access that knowledge of science, a small part of his knowledge. But for all our knowledge we do not have the wisdom to use it correctly and that is evident in the goings on in the modern world. All this knowledge and what are we doing with it? Were destroying the world and ourselves with it and its not going to get better, not ever. Not by our hands it will not.
edit on 30-12-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

What belief systems put man before God? There are two major belief systems that put man before God and they are:

1) Atheist/Humanism (Atheism)

Don't know about Humanism but Atheists cannot have a belief system because Atheism is a lack of belief and is not a belief system, nor can it put man before God because there is no such thing as God (to an atheist)

Maybe Greek Philosophy does?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan

What belief systems put man before God? There are two major belief systems that put man before God and they are:

1) Atheist/Humanism (Atheism)

Don't know about Humanism but Atheists cannot have a belief system because Atheism is a lack of belief and is not a belief system, nor can it put man before God because there is no such thing as God (to an atheist)

Maybe Greek Philosophy does?

Belief in nothing is still belief.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I did not say belief in nothing, I said lack of belief. Not the same thing. Atheism is defined as a lack of belief in a God not as a belief that there is no God.

and

Atheists may claim theyre not putting themselves before God because they do not believe in him, but by not believing in him and not submitting they are in fact putting themselves before him

They cannot be doing so because according to them he does not exist. YOU can believe that, because you believe in God, but they cannot put themselves before God because there is no God. They are only putting themselves before him from your perspective, not theirs.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

As for Muhammad i ignore that name, his actions have judged him unworthy and that is all i will say on that matter.

Really? What actions? His belief in ONE and ONLY ONE God? His teaching of that belief, like ALL PROPHETS BEFORE HIM?
The fact that he denounced the corruption of the previous scripures, the deletions, the changes and the editions to it, which the modern biblical textual criticism only started to study 1400 years after him?

The fact that he never spoke of a 6000 year old earth? Or that he spoke that the universe was created in 6 EONS OF TIME - without the ridiculous "and it was evening and it was morning, the first day" (before the creation of the sun, lol)

The fact that he called you to unite on one thing in common, that we worship only God and not take ourselfes and humans as Gods?

Any other of thousands of facts?

Oh but it is your blind hatred for the man that prevents you from seeing the truth.

You know what you are?

You are THE SAME as those jewish priests who refused to believe in Christ although he was indeed sent from God.

The truth was in front of their eyes, but they refused to believe it. They KNEW DAMN WELL that Jesus was a Messenger of God - but their blind hatred for his Message, which was the truth AGAINST THEM, prevented them to see.

Those to whom We gave the Scripture know him as they know their own sons. But indeed, a party of them conceal the truth while they know [it]. - Qur'an, 2:146

Rank hatred has already appeared from their mouths: What their hearts conceal is far worse. - Qur'an, 3:118

edit on 30/12/2011 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

I'm curious if you think the way the number is described is of any significance? That is, six hundred -- three score -- and six. Is it really meant to be 666 or literally 6003206 (600 3score 6)? Was this just the way numbers were documented back then because they didn't have another way to say "sixty"?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I believe in God so no argument there.

Do you think we need a savior then to fix it? Or do we need to grow up and become the stewards God wants us to be? Personally I think unless we do something catastrophically horrible I hope we can do it ourselves. But true Change is painful which is what I believe we are going to find out..

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Chuck Missler came up with a theory that John actually saw the marks on peoples' bodies and he then wrote it down.
Then subsequent copies trying to make sense from the 3 symbols, used the Greek letters/numbers 600, 60 and 6.

I did some research and this is what I believe the mark is;

They will ask you for a drop of blood using a prick. (In Greek mark actually means prick.) I'll tell you later why.
Then they will put one of those tattoos that bind to the skin, without the ink and pain, to show you have done it.

The symbols will be a Nazi swastika, C3i and UN.

X in Runes means a 'gift'.
C3i means Command, control, communicate and Intelligence. (Using mini satellites already up there.)
UN is the united Nations. (Quaran backs this up with the blue hat comment.)

(The Verichip is very old technology and is already outdated.)

The Prick explained.
There has been confiscated technology and the inventor was jailed, where by with one drop of blood you can know all the illnesses of the body the drop came from. Now fast forward 70 odd years, they now have the technology to tell that drop of blood anything and the body will do the same. You are now their slave, and for food and drink and protection, you asked for the mark.

The life is in the blood literally.

You have to be willing to give your blood but once you have asked for the mark, you will have lost your soul.
If they take a drop of blood from you without your permission, it doesn't work like that, so don't worry they can't enslave you that way.

Peace, and remember it is not forced until the last 3.5 years of the 7yrs. So be part of the Bride and love Jesus and this won't be an issue.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join