It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overcoming the Beast of 666 - Understanding by the Atomic Numbers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I will keep this short:

Audio of Revelation 13

Revelation 13
18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man (or of mankind); and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The mark of the beast is 666 and is the number of mankind. Some translations say the number of a man. Carbon, which is what we are made from, has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. We are to rise from the carbon into the breath and words of God. The word is spoken with Nitrogen (777) and Oxygen (888), the very air we breathe. Overcome the carbon with the Living Word of God. Once we do this, we receive the Holy Spirit (Clean Consciousness) and transcend everything around us. The Holy Spirit was given to us by God through the work of Jesus. Jesus is the firstfruits of this new life we will experience after the last judgment of God. Before this happens, the beast will nearly destroy this present world we live in (remember, we are the ones destroying the present world). After this, the dead in Christ will rise to new life and live with Christ 1000 years, or the day of the lord.

This will happen on three levels in history: 1) Global 2) National 3) Personal

Epistle of Barnabas 15:3

Of the Sabbath He speaketh in the beginning of the creation; And God made the works of His hands in six days, and He ended on the seventh day, and rested on it, and He hallowed it.

Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end.

Adam to Abraham 2000 Age 1 (FATHER)
Abraham to Jesus 2000 Age 2 (SON)
Jesus to Today 2000 Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)

Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 (SALVATION)

What can a man do to overcome? Seek God now and walk away from your sin into a new life with Christ. Peace and life follow you on your new path in life. The world is healed. Love God and love others. This is the way to salvation.

edit on 30-12-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Here's something for you to think on Ed. The number of the beast is 666 and 666 is the number of a man (all men, putting man before God).

What belief systems put man before God? There are two major belief systems that put man before God and they are:

1) Atheist/Humanism (Atheism)
2) Neo-Platonism (Greek Philosophy)

pillar-of-enoch.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Here's something for you to think on Ed. The number of the beast is 666 and 666 is the number of a man (all men, putting man before God).

What belief systems put man before God? There are two major belief systems that put man before God and they are:

1) Atheist/Humanism (Atheism)
2) Neo-Platonism (Greek Philosophy)

pillar-of-enoch.com...

Very true. The synthesis of those two is Objectivism- Pride of self over others. The Fountainhead is Running Dry

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Interesting but 6,000 years from when? Biblically speaking the earth is less than 10,000 years old but older then 6,000...ergo...

But I have never given much emphasis on Biblical age because I think God gave us science (where else would we get that Carbon has a element balance of 6?). And to take it a step further God is a scientist. You really can't pick and choose which science is truth and throw out that which does not follow scripture. Like the claims of evolution being false or “Carbon” dating not accurate or the age of the Universe. Science is not faith and can be tested, and retested.

Too me Dinosaurs were real creatures that lived not 4,000 years ago but 65 million years ago. They are not illusions here to trick us. The heavens i.e. the Universe is ancient 13 Billion years sounds good to me accurate maybe not but close I think. Evolution is a marvelous work and very creative if you ask me as is DNA. None of which would have been known without Science. And get this to me all this does is Prove God, how vast wonderful and magnificent Gods mind must be! Even if it was omitted or changed from the Abrahamic writings…

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
Interesting but 6,000 years from when? Biblically speaking the earth is less than 10,000 years old but older then 6,000...ergo...

But I have never given much emphasis on Biblical age because I think God gave us science (where else would we get that Carbon has a element balance of 6?). And to take it a step further God is a scientist. You really can't pick and choose which science is truth and throw out that which does not follow scripture. Like the claims of evolution being false or “Carbon” dating not accurate or the age of the Universe. Science is not faith and can be tested, and retested.

Too me Dinosaurs were real creatures that lived not 4,000 years ago but 65 million years ago. They are not illusions here to trick us. The heavens i.e. the Universe is ancient 13 Billion years sounds good to me accurate maybe not but close I think. Evolution is a marvelous work and very creative if you ask me as is DNA. None of which would have been known without Science. And get this to me all this does is Prove God, how vast wonderful and magnificent Gods mind must be! Even if it was omitted or changed from the Abrahamic writings…

Go back 15 billion years and you have 6 literal days of creation. Man is create on Day 6. How can this be possible? See the thread I did on the subject. Genesis 1 is the creation in image. Genesis 2 is the Lord (Jesus) creating into material. LINK The Golden Ratio is the key to seeing past, present and future as a collapsing wave by point of view. We see it as a vortex, with the wave nearest to us as being small and the wave behind as being large. When viewed at a distance, it is in reverse. There is no paradox here and all of it is simply understood as point of reference and perspective. Watch the video below and then consider the linked thread. It makes perfect sense if you can visualize even a part of what is going on around us. The fraction we can see only hints at the enormity of what is really taking place. Inconceivable in totality but dimly lit by our perspective. We see in a mirror.

1 Corinthians 13

12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I really like being an individual...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
I really like being an individual...

No reason to give it up. When Abram was asked to do God's will, he was given the name Abraham. The "Hey" that was added to his name is the Hebrew letter that means to behold a great work. In other words, the future is developed from the present choices. Abraham accepted and was then asked to give up the thing that was most valued by him--his son Issac. Abraham went so far as having the knife in his hand with Issac on an alter. God stopped him, allowed him to keep what meant the most to him, then provided a substitute sacrifice. In other words, Abraham received a new nature that allowed him to see a better plan as God lead him. Abraham was still an individual, defined by his own person, but redefined to a good purpose by the Shepherding of God. See this thread. The Lamed added to Word to make the WorLd. The Shpeherding of God.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
i have donated JESUS to the VATICAN. it is the flesh of earthfiles.com and of this shall also come of being through JESUS is CHRIST bandages. enjoy, and price the salt yourselves, you ARE my KINGDOM. just ask and all shall come to pass. you have been deemed worthy, my DEAR PLANET, even without my brain... i do love you.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Too me Dinosaurs were real creatures that lived not 4,000 years ago but 65 million years ago.

Well. buckle your seat belts because 6 years ago Paleontology got turned upside down on it's ear and many text books are having to be rewritten because of it. As it turns out, dinosauar bones do not turn to stone, they calcify. I'll try to look up the info in a bit but something happened last summer. While a paleontologist was trying to clean a fossil bone (femur) of a dinosaur It had been split asunder where the inside was exposed and she wanted to clean the fossil so she left the bone in a vat of acid for 20-30 minutes and returned. When she picked the fossil up the bone marrow that was thought to be stone had softened up and become soft tissue again and under a microscope blood cells could be seen with collagen and a tiny bit of protein.

www.sciencedaily.com...

www.godandscience.org...

edit on 30-12-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Correct me if i am wrong, but doesnt the bible (all translations) say that this number,666, is that of a man. Singular. His number. Not men,or "mankind". I believe you added the word mankind unless your quoting from some version unknown
edit on 30-12-2011 by Theophorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Since Atheism is a belief system, could you link me to the tenets and doctrines it prescribes to? I need to read up on them.

BTW, is saying that I don't believe in Santa Claus, or Allah, or Vishnu also a belief system?

Also Ed, I'm trying to figure out where you would wear this 666 you're talking about, as it is supposed to be on the forearm and the forehead, and used for buying and selling?
edit on 30-12-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Well. buckle your seat belts because 6 years ago Paleontology got turned upside down on it's ear and many text books are having to be rewritten because of it.
I hope you don't think it's a problem that science changes things when it discovers something new. That's what is great about science.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theophorus
Correct me if i am wrong, but doesnt the bible (all translations) say that this number,666, is that of a man. Singular. His number. Not men,or "mankind". I believe you added the word mankind unless your quoting from some version unknown
edit on 30-12-2011 by Theophorus because: (no reason given)

No, it is accurate. Putting anything before God is Luciferian, it doesn't matter if it is just one man or all of mankind.

When Jesus spoke during his ministry concerning false prophets and hypocrits claming to be his children, he called them anti-christs and said that anyone who opposses him was anti-christ. The anti-christ are those who put themselves before him and do not submit to him, they are against him and his enemy.

Putting man before God is called Humanism, it is also called atheism. Atheists may claim theyre not putting themselves before God because they do not believe in him, but by not believing in him and not submitting they are in fact putting themselves before him. It is what it is, calling it a different name will not change the nature of what theyre doing. Theyre serving Lucifer wether or not they want to because there are only 2 options, Jesus or Lucifer, there is no 3rd option. if they choose the "3rd option" that defaults to Lucifer.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

When Jesus spoke during his ministry concerning false prophets and hypocrits claming to be his children, he called them anti-christs and said that anyone who opposses him was anti-christ. The anti-christ are those who put themselves before him and do not submit to him, they are against him and his enemy.
What are you if you don't submit to Allah or the teaching of Muhammad? Now, do you really care? If not, now you know how I feel.

Putting man before God is called Humanism, it is also called atheism. Atheists may claim theyre not putting themselves before God because they do not believe in him, but by not believing in him and not submitting they are in fact putting themselves before him.
See what I stated above.

It is what it is, calling it a different name will not change the nature of what theyre doing. Theyre serving Lucifer wether or not they want to because there are only 2 options, Jesus or Lucifer, there is no 3rd option. if they choose the "3rd option" that defaults to Lucifer.
Cool, all hail Lucy. Is it ok if I call him Lucy for short? Also, you are serving the devil because you do not submit to Allah. There are only 2 options. Again, I'm sure you don't care, and again now you know how I feel.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
Since Atheism is a belief system, could you link me to the tenets and doctrines it prescribes to? I need to read up on them.

BTW, is saying that I don't believe in Santa Claus, or Allah, or Vishnu also a belief system?

Also Ed, I'm trying to figure out where you would wear this 666 you're talking about, as it is supposed to be on the forearm and the forehead, and used for buying and selling?

Yes it is a belief system. It's call Humanism. You believe only in yourself and what you can see. You have become your own god, your own "master" of your destiny.

The mark of the beast that goes on your forehead is a metaphor for your self, your spirit and your beliefs (convictions). The mark of the beast that goes on your right hand is a metaphor for you works and your actions as in the days of old you worked by the sweat of your brow and you reaped what you had sown.

So in essence what you have is, you are marked by Lucifer by your spirit/beliefs/conviction/conscience (your spirit is part of your personality) and by your actions towards others for your spirit guides your actions.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I understand what your saying, but you must understand that the bible says clear as day that this is one person that bears this number. The whole carbon thing is interesting though.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Yes it is a belief system. It's call Humanism. You believe only in yourself and what you can see. You have become your own god, your own "master" of your destiny.
Atheism does not equal humanism. Though humanists can be atheists. But let's say you're right in your assessment, which you aren't...but let's say you are. Who cares if I believe in myself and what I see, or have evidence for? That makes more sense to me. Otherwise I might as well believe in every single god ever thought of.

The mark of the beast that goes on your forehead is a metaphor for your self, your spirit and your beliefs (convictions). The mark of the beast that goes on your right hand is a metaphor for you works and your actions as in the days of old you worked by the sweat of your brow and you reaped what you had sown.
How do you buy and sell with that again?

So in essence what you have is, you are marked by Lucifer by your spirit/beliefs/conviction/conscience (your spirit is part of your personality) and by your actions towards others for your spirit guides your actions.
Did Lucifer help me pay for that elderly couple's dinner the other day, when I didn't even know them? If so, he doesn't seem so bad afterall.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Well according to what my christian brothers say in the middle east the word Allah in arabic just means God, the same way the word God in english means God. They may call him that if they wish, they know more about it than i do. As for me i will stick with Yahuwah because that is his name.

As for Muhammad i ignore that name, his actions have judged him unworthy and that is all i will say on that matter.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Atheism does not equal humanism. Though humanists can be atheists. But let's say you're right in your assessment, which you aren't...but let's say you are. Who cares if I believe in myself and what I see, or have evidence for? That makes more sense to me. Otherwise I might as well believe in every single god ever thought of.

How do you buy and sell with that again?

Did Lucifer help me pay for that elderly couple's dinner the other day, when I didn't even know them? If so, he doesn't seem so bad afterall.

Were about to soon find out.

Second line.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Were about to soon find out.

Second line.

Looking forward to it. Would you like to throw out some dates or place some wagers?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join