It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel demands Mubarak's wife return $300M bribe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
A report from Islamist.com says that an Israel politician is demanding Egypt return $300 million paid to Suzanne Mubarak for "services rendered" in connection with a plan to change the educational materials in order to reduce tensions between Israel and Egypt.

Suzanne apparently ran fake youth forums where Israel could bribe or seduce Egyptian youth activists.

Pretty crafty on her part !

see sources for videos !

Published on Wednesday, 28 December 2011 19:30

After all the reason Israel paid $300M was to brainwash Egyptians and Mubaraks wife didnt accomplish that. But Israel should know better than to bribe theives.

Binyamin Ben-EliezerA member of Israel's Labor Party has called on Egyptian officials to pay back Tel Aviv's bribes to Cairo during the regime of Hosni Mubarak. Binyamin Ben-Eliezer said Israel gave 300 million dollars to former dictator Mubarak to change the educational materials in order to reduce tensions between Israel and Egypt, IRNA reported.

He added that the money was given to the family members of Mubarak. Reports said Mubarak's wife, Suzanne, had several meetings with Israeli officials and educational experts over the project. Suzanne Mubarak led the Egyptian UN delegation in conferences relating to women and children. Mubarak was toppled in February following 18 days of demonstrations in protest against poverty, corruption and his regime's repressive measures.

Israel demands Mubarak's wife return $300M bribe

The original source is PressTV, Iran ! ... Israel wants Egypt to return bribes
Hmmmm.....

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Ehm, what is the source of this news gem? Cause if it all ends at Presstv, it is probably another "Mossad shark eating tourists in Egypt" thingy.
I find it hard to trust the news, since the idea of giving bribe will effectively end political life of Ben Elieser (and PM that authorized it) and since it is pretty clear that even if there was a bribe to Mubarakk's wife there is zero chance to get it from Egyptian government or anyone else for this matter. Why would anyone ruin political carrier for futile claims?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

ATS'rs demand scrutiny and source checking when starting new threads.

I mean wow, can't you see how ridiculous this latest stories sound ?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

I thought it would humor some.

Why do they publish these things anyway.

The videos were even better !

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
Ehm, what is the source of this news gem? Cause if it all ends at Presstv, it is probably another "Mossad shark eating tourists in Egypt" thingy.
I find it hard to trust the news, since the idea of giving bribe will effectively end political life of Ben Elieser (and PM that authorized it) and since it is pretty clear that even if there was a bribe to Mubarakk's wife there is zero chance to get it from Egyptian government or anyone else for this matter. Why would anyone ruin political carrier for futile claims?

The shark story was better !

This one claims of the $300 million is almost there.

This shows how official sources like PressTV can sway opinions.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

since the idea of giving bribe will effectively end political life of Ben Elieser (and PM that authorized it)

Yes.

I think the target is Elieser.

but probably for no genuine reason,

just an attempt to scapegoat somebody.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
It could be because of some ties with Mubarak and warnings of conflict with Egypt.

November 15, 2011

Knesset Member Binyamin Ben-Eliezer, a close friend of deposed Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak, warned that the latest developments in Egypt indicate that “over time Israelwill find itself in a head-on confrontation” with its Arab neighbor.

Ben-Eliezer (Labor) told the Knesset’s Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee Monday that Israel “should start preparing for a conflict” with Egypt.

“We are in the midst of an earthquake, and I still can’t see it subsiding, definitely not in the near future when elections are on the horizon (in Egypt),” Ben-Eliezer told Yedioth Ahronoth.

Nov 15, 2011 Ben-Eliezer: Israel, Egypt on collision course

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Israel is starting to become a joke - no wonder so many Jews want to move out of that distopic grand mistake of the 20th century.

Theador Herzl must be turning is his hell bed now.

It is not that we have to make Israel look bad. We just have to reveal the truth about the horrible little idea and people can draw there own conclusions.

ISRAEL IS THE PROBLEM

Tell everyone, please.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

You shouldn't be one to speak about source validity, especially after the junk propaganda you put up day after day.

If you're going to attack a source, at least point out some of the content in the source that is incorrect, otherwise you just look foolish.

Israel want's it blood money back since they're not benefiting from it anymore.

top topics

join