It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

120 Degree Arcs Found at Centre of Earths Continents

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I found this on YouTube, and searched the site, hadn't seen it posted before.

It's a two minute YouTube clip showing massive 120 degree plateau's at the geological centre of four continents.

Does this actual have merit and is for real?

Thoughts? An ancient world wide civilization able to move mountains?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." Matt 17:20

I have heard many theories that Jesus was initiated during his time in Egypt. This is not blasphemy, rather testimony of hearing these things.

1) There was a civilization before ours
2) There are remains that boggle the mind
3) There is no disputing physical evidence

Great find. Love this stuff.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I will google earth this...If they are there then I will comment. But perhaps there is a natural explanation being as they are the center of the continent, perhaps this is just how continents form. This does not mean an advanced civilization built them. But l want to look to see if they are actually there, size shape, etc...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Is this the Ark mentoined in the bible? Put two of each into the arc(ark) and they will be save. Seems that they are indeed at the center of the landmasses. are these high elevation points too?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

It is pretty vague at best. It is also trying to sell a book. An advertisement at best.

What I came away with is....blondes build arcs.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

Can you give or provide specific co-ordinates so we can actually see for ourselves please?
cheers

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
That is odd. Well, the Mayans claim we are the 4th age of mankind. Could be more to that than most realize or would accept.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
i dont know but if there were no lines there i wouldnt have noticed those arcs

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Talk about fishing, so you drew a dotted line over the continent, what exactly is the mystery here? ...And how did Noah get into the picture? I think you have Ark and Arch confused lol!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I can't find any of those.
it would be nice if you could give some lat & lon to find em.

very interesting though

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Looks like an ad for a book - as other smentioned it seems a bit bizarre, especially the attempted 'blonde' connection. Noah??
edit on 30/12/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I think someone has been drawing random 120 deg arcs in the middle of land masses until they can be shown to fit a vague geographical feature.This one chosen at random from all of them is Mt Olga or Ayers rock in Australia (not sure if they're actually the same?).......

This is kind of clutching at straws though,I'm sure that in the same way there are alleged faces,heads and what ever else on the Moon and Mars,we can find geometrical symmetry anywhere in nature if we look for it.
Oh and why the Noah connection,is the difference between an arc and an ark really not that clear?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I hate advertisement... show me the facts or delete the thread...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

Maybe they are from a previous civilization, and were intended to be a safe haven from floods? Highest point on all 5 continents, with populations similar living on them. Sounds like a safe haven.

Built by who though? 50 Miles is a lot of Earth..

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by WillNiendick
reply to post by DaRAGE

Maybe they are from a previous civilization, and were intended to be a safe haven from floods? Highest point on all 5 continents, with populations similar living on them. Sounds like a safe haven.

Built by who though? 50 Miles is a lot of Earth..

Don't know about the others,but Ayers rock (or Uluru in Aboriginal) used to be part of the sea bed that covered that part of Australia and is all that's left of the original mountain when the rest of it was eroded away by the wind.It's made of sandstone,so probably won't last forever.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
As someone who lives here in North Dakota, I was always led to believe that Rugby. ND was the geographical center of North America. They even have a monument signifying it.

edit on 30-12-2011 by BelieveC3 because: Didn't want to quote a certain post

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Possibly artifacts caused by stretching and recurvature of continental crust after an earth expansion episode - a lot of landmasses seem to have similar features due to being subjected to the same forces after earth expansion OP you should send this stuff to Niel Adams he would probably be rather interested in it!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This is the one at Urumqi in China,nothing exciting known about this one except that it's just a mountain.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagewerx

A voice of reason, phew, star for you

This is like someone drawing 120 degree arcs on clouds and saying, "see, the government is building clouds" or "aliens are clearly cloaking space ships as clouds!"

But let's just assume for a moment that each continent does have a 120 degree arc, what does this prove? Everyone on here seems to be talking about ancient civilizations that could move mountains. What about NATURAL explanations? How would we know that the Earth didn't naturally form those arcs via gravity as it cooled after forming? Or that some geological forces didn't create them?

Why do people automatically assume that this would be artificial?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join