It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran to fire long-range missiles during drill -news agency

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Supporting the enemy is treason, any which way you want to put it. During times of war it is illegal to sympathize with the enemy. So If this topic is ever viewed by the Gov then your ignorance is lethal all the while I still live with mine.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Because the United States Government says they are! Not to mention they have threatened us and our allies.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The American people decide who is their enemy. The government informs them of the situation. Congress decides who goes to war.

Iran has not attacked American assets outside their borders.

A war with them is only what the military wants. It is similar to the Cuban missile crisis. The military was very much interested in a war with Russia. Kennedy made pilots flying over cuba lie about being shot at so as to not give a reason for OUR forces to attack. He did this in the interest of what the American people wanted. Not our government.

If the military had its way back then, we would be living in a fallout shelter. Thank god for reason.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Please post with civility. which means not about each other.

Calling members trolls, or posting off topic is against the T&C and the staff will action those posts accordingly.

Thank You.

~Tothetenthpower
ATS Moderator

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by blangger
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Supporting the enemy is treason, any which way you want to put it. During times of war it is illegal to sympathize with the enemy. So If this topic is ever viewed by the Gov then your ignorance is lethal all the while I still live with mine.

Supporting the enemy may be treason, but, questioning your government when they are involved in illegal wars is not. Two quotes: I would rather die standing than live on my knees, and, I want to die a slave to principles. Not to men.-Emiliano Zapata Those are words that I believe all people who want freedom will endorse.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

That is fine but I have responsibility that you may not be able to comprehend God, Country, Family. My family relies on my decision and I am not and never will, ever, put their well-being on the line for what I believe in. I believe liberty is freedom but my sworn allegiance is with the United States of America and I will (under any circumstance) stand beside her no matter how misguided she is. This is my home, my life, and this is the Country that made it possible to type this today. I am biased on this matter because there is a reason we have a republic. The people of this nation made it the way it is today. We may not agree with it but you better pick a side and quit blaming the Government for something WE let happen. In the end if our Country says there is a threat then dam it I want to eradicate it because a threat on our Country is a treat on our families.

I hope you understand what I am getting at. You have the right to leave at any time but You will not support the enemy from within these borders.

Oh yea RP for president!

edit on 12-1-2012 by blangger because: Took out sorry because I am not sorry for crap!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by kellynap43

That is in response to the US threatning them.

Also if you are an american why are you interested in defending Israel? Are you a traitor to the USA? Renoune your US citizenship if you like israel so much that you are willing to go to war over it.

If you are an American why are you so interested in defending Iran? Are you a traitor to the USA? Renounce your US citizenship if you like Iran so much that you are willing to defend them in every single thread they're mentioned in.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by blangger

So I guess I have one question for you:

Do you blindly follow your governments finger when they point out to you, who the enemy is?

I say this because, I am against the US starting a war with Iran. Your leaders seem bent on starting a war. However, you also say you are for Ron Paul, but, Ron Paul: Iran Does Not Threaten Our National Security , so you are either going to have to admit to blindly following your government, even if they are wrong (which is fine), or that Ron Paul is a treasonous bastard who believes the same as me. Personally, I believe Ron Paul is THE best candidate, and probably the only one qualified, including the POTUS. Oh yes, I am Canadian. I don't know why people assume I'm from the US. Maybe I should make a disclaimer in my signature...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by kellynap43

That is in response to the US threatning them.

Also if you are an american why are you interested in defending Israel? Are you a traitor to the USA? Renoune your US citizenship if you like israel so much that you are willing to go to war over it.

If you are an American why are you so interested in defending Iran? Are you a traitor to the USA? Renounce your US citizenship if you like Iran so much that you are willing to defend them in every single thread they're mentioned in.

...because it can't possibly be that he loves his country and doesn't want his country to start another illegal war and have a bunch of his country men and women die in a war that isn't even justified, right?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Not when he's constantly making jokes like "tell that to seal team six who got blown out of the sky"

Oh and we can't forget the infamous thread "Why the US Navy will be destroyed in Hormuz"

This guy's made some of the most un American comments I've seen on ATS. He has a lust for American blood to be spilled. So no, sorry, you're wrong on this one.
edit on 12-1-2012 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

What most don't understand is that the United States is governed by the people. So if the question is; Will I follow the American people (which is the government) into war blindly? You are dam right... The country as a whole is more important then the feelings of the few.

I hope you can look at it this way; The American people allowed the corporate takeover of the USA, which has lead the people away from our roots (the Constitution). I believe this was for short term gains. We all had new cars, new homes, full tanks of fuel, and a fridge full of food. We have know this system to be unsustainable for a long time and that the world would have wars over resources. Now this day just my be approaching and people now are so quick to turn their backs on a country they (Americans) built.

I am morally obligated to defend the American peoples interests even if it is over some stupid greenbacks. I believe, personally, that we should go back to self-sustainability, instead of going to war. I have voted for our country to proudly take this path in the past and believe one way or another we will have to accept it. My family has begun the process and soon more will follow.

Ron Paul has morals and I believe that he will bring the misguided American peoples values back up to par. He will make people want to accept the inevitable instead of it being forced on them by the means of a uncontrolled collapse. I am against the war but if my country men are dieing for something they believe in then I will proudly die for their beliefs as-well.
edit on 12-1-2012 by blangger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Let me elaborate a Constitutional war. A war declared by congress.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Not when he's constantly making jokes like "tell that to seal team six who got blown out of the sky"

Oh and we can't forget the infamous thread "Why the US Navy will be destroyed in Hormuz"

This guy's made some of the most un American comments I've seen on ATS. He has a lust for American blood to be spilled. So no, sorry, you're wrong on this one.

Sorry, I can see loving ones country so much and being VERY disappointed in the current leaders. Please show me a post where he says he hates America.

edit on 12-1-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by blangger

I am morally obligated to defend the American peoples interests even if it is over some stupid greenbacks.

I'm sure the Nazi's thought they were fighting for something great as well...blindly following their leader. How did that work out for them?

Edit: Posts like these make me so proud to not be American.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

As cute as I find it that you're sticking up for him, I'm sure he can fight his own battles. Thanks for your concern

Here's a good post by him. "As much as I would like." LOL.

Did I say he said he hated America? I said he's un American and has a lust for American blood to be spilled. Might want to brush up on your reading skills there, champ

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Did I say he said he hated America? I said he's un American and has a lust for American blood to be spilled.

His point of view is there should be no Iranian war.
By proxy, no US troop deaths, no Iranian troop deaths, and the civilians caught inbetween.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

I said he's un American and has a lust for American blood to be spilled. Might want to brush up on your reading skills there, champ

So couldn't Iran be un american? Or any terrorist group? So they don't hate America, they just are un american and have a lust for American blood to be spilled? Might want to stick to your point sport.

Edit: I am sure he can fight his own battles, I just like to help people on their quest to deny ignorance. Seemed you needed a little help.

Edit: If I was American, I sure as hell would renounce my citizenship. Not the first time I have said that on here.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Huh?
He's American, and a majority of his posts involve his fantasies of how he wants troops to die. That's my point little guy.

If he hates the government, he should be talking about them. He doesn't. He likes America because he's free to talk # about it. I would like to see him renounce his citizenship and move to Iran. I'm sure he would fit in.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

A majority of his posts are wishful thinking for American deaths. I can't recall seeing him talk about the governments who make the wars happen. His posts always involve how these other countries weapons are "superior" and how "America will lose"

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Huh?
He's American, and a majority of his posts involve his fantasies of how he wants troops to die. That's my point little guy.

If he hates the government, he should be talking about them. He doesn't.

Sources I am sure?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join