It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The future of Japan.Tokyo a deserted city.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
A city left in the future or a country deserted in the future, nobody knows.Everything depends on what events will follow in subsequent years.My question is whether these images are a sort of omen of what will follow!

source(www.environmentalgraffiti.com...

Or build a new city,

TextThe new city, code named IRTBBC, or Integrated Resort, Tourism, Business and Backup City, will stand in for the capital in the event of it being hit by a disabling earthquake. A possible location has already been earmarked 300 miles to the west of Tokyo on the 1236 acre site of the largely superseded Itami Airport.
source(www.worldarchitecturenews.com...

TextPicture this bustling street market, empty of human life, absent of familiar sounds, smells, lights. Crumbling, overgrown, silent.

Textf you can wrap your head around that image, then you've got an idea of what Japanese artist Hisaharu Motoda conveys in his series of Neo-Ruins lithographs: exceptionally detailed, vivid representations of a futuristic, post-apocalyptic Tokyo, where humans are nowhere to be found and nature fights back in a bid to take over our concrete jungles. Compare Motoda's rendering of Ameyoko street market in Tokyo's Ueno district to the photograph above:
source(www.environmentalgraffiti.com...

Can be a nation rescued from her own fears?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I lived in Japan for three years (1983-1986) just south west of Tokyo. (but honestly, that place is so congested, it all morphed into one big megalopolis). It was well known and expected that at any time the entire Tokyo area for miles and miles around would slip into the ocean in a mega-quake. Seriously ... it's built in an awful location. And if Mt. Fuji ever goes .... YIKES!

(BTW .. one of the most awesome sights I've ever seen ... Mt. Fuji. I can't tell you how HUGE it really is!!)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

it's built in an awful location
A brave nation with so many fears,the question is if those apocalyptic images are the expression of the fear of a nation.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I believe TOkyo will be evacuated sooner than you realise.

I would suggest ( and yea I know this aint the prophecies page) that Itll happen in the first 6 months of next year.

Also I believe they will be evacuated to the southern hemisphere, either australia or (most probably) Brazil

Brazil is the main Diaspora for Japanese nationals.
edit on 30-12-2011 by Lagrimas because: grammar

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
It was well known and expected that at any time the entire Tokyo area for miles and miles around would slip into the ocean in a mega-quake.

That's true. There is a very real chance Tokyo may end up looking like this instead:

Hope not, though...
edit on 30/12/11 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Lagrimas

I believe TOkyo will be evacuated sooner than you realise.
Due to what events can be evacuated?I don't think that another big EQ is possible in the near future.The only problem is how they deal with Fukushima.

edit on 30-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: d

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Yes I believe they have dealt with Fukushima badly.

The radiation will cause the evac. not another earthquake imho.

(This is a personal prophecy and I have little evidence for my prediction at this time, so it is to be taken for what it is, a shot in the dark)
edit on 30-12-2011 by Lagrimas because: extra info.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Yes I believe they have dealt with Fukushima badly.
The deeper they bury the truth the faster cities will die in sequence.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Yes, but I believe there is a reason for this 'orchestrated' set of events and that the evacuation of Tokyo is part of the plan, which must occur next year.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

which must occur next year
I don't see any sign of such action,or at least a visible one,but who knows you may be right.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
too little living space and too many people in japan for them to allow tokyo to go deserted. it will be inhabited unless they are sure to die of radiation.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by gougitousakusha

Sure It seems unlikely, but if the situation becomes a radiation nightmare, can we agree?

That we may see a huge evacuation?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I agree that I dont see 'signs' of such action... yet.

hence my admittance that this is a shot in the dark.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

it will be inhabited unless they are sure to die of radiation.
Death by radiation is a slow process in time,maybe they are preparing for such a case scenario,with different alternative.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I think you've hit the nail on the head.

At the moment, its hard to believe my prediction, because either the situation is already bad but the media etc is complicit in hiding how bad it is already (and its very bad)

OR something that has not yet happened to make it worse is going to happen soon.

Rice and Peace.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

OR something that has not yet happened to make it worse
Something already happened I think what they hide is the "underground radiation" in Tokyo and surroundings,or the "migrating underground radiating core"

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

we warned the japanese citizens before hirashima and nagasaki and they still stayedsource. ever hear of huri kuri? they will die for their devotion and pride. from what i understand they rip on those who left after fukashima.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

This is a reply to both the above posts.

I didnt know about either of those things.

yes I think that what, will be announced, may already be happening, agreed, but we definitely haven't been told yet by the media.

As for the Japanese not evacuating, its up to them, if they choose to die, that is their decision.

We all have to respect the decisions of other human beings.

I believe strongly that the Japanese are a good and noble people with a fantastic pride and self worth.

I would hope that they would choose life, if they don't, then like i say, good luck to them in the afterlife, and in their future incarnations.

may what be, be.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

we warned the japanese
Those were different times,war times ,different mentality,today people are more aware of life and danger.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

if they choose to die
The kamikaze era is gone ,there is no such thing as mass euthanasia.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join