lung detoxification?

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
So with the new year coming up I am glad to say i am gonna quit smoking part of my new years resolution and new way of life. I can say addiction is no problem for me as I can control this( mind over body)

I heard about lung detoxification which will help remove tar and get ur lungs running clean

I was wondering if anyone has had personal experinces with this as i do not trust everything i read online

Found this here www.lungcleanser.net...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
your lungs will naturally regenerate and repair over the coming months years..

just want to add some advice for smokers wanting to quit... the method i used which was excellent was to read a book by an author named alan carr.. the title is easy ways to stop smoking..

can recommend it to anyone wanting to kick the habit..

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

If you do some research, there are some Herbal Teas that are supposed to help with this as well.

I tried them after I quit smoking.

They worked. But the taste of the teas was to much to stand. lol

Horehound was one of them.

www.teabenefits.com...

Dont take my word for it though. Do the research.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
i gave up smoking a few months ago, i already knew that my body would clean out my lungs for me but i didnt know how long it would take, if there is a way to speed it up id certainly want to know about it

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Exercising in fresh air several times (3-5 times) a week for 30 minutes.

Even as a smoker it helped me immeasurably just getting a skipping rope and some weights and sticking to the program.
If I stop for a week or more I can immediately feel the impact of smoking and other allergies.
I've even heard and seen that non-smokers who don't do this in some form can be unhealthier than smokers (for a while I suppose, depending on their age and how much they smoke).
I've come to enjoy it, and smoke much less, because on the days I want my exercises, I don't feel like smoking.

It also fights depression, and it does wonders for the figure after a while, although I started a few years back simply to fight bronchitis and asthma.

I suppose "fresh air" nowadays is relative to where one lives, and I didn't like jogging because the air is full of exhaust fumes next to the road.
But I suppose any variation of exercise is good.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
So with the new year coming up I am glad to say i am gonna quit smoking part of my new years resolution and new way of life.

Good on you! Me too!

I loved how you said "new way of life" also. I'm sitting here with my last pack of ciggies and having a few bourbons (I hardly drink at all, but that's going too).

One thing a good friend of mine told me about which seems logical to me is to breathe in as much as you can slowly, and exhale fast. He said that inhaling quickly can cause the crap to get sucked deeper into the lungs.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I'm not an expert on things about smoking, but the stuff it said on the page you linked to seemed legitimate. I wouldn't purchase their product though. They gave a lot of tips and information on herbs and food and lifestyle that seemed very legitimate.

I'm a big proponent of herbal medicine. I just did a quick search on "herbs for lung health" and here's an article that seems simple enough to check out. If you don't like pills, you can use the herbs in tea or tincture form also. www.livestrong.com...

I'm glad you are doing something good for yourself too. My resolution, AGAIN, is that I am trying to stop drinking. Good luck to you.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This is a lot easier than I thought....feels great too thanks too everyone here for support and knowledge greatly appreciated meditating really helped me by the way..

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This had some good info that I found useful.

Enjoy!

www.ehow.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

I read that book and it ddn't help one bit.

Strangely, I know a few people who sing its praises, but I never got it and the cravings were too real to cast aside as a purely mental phenomena.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Im pretty sure onions are really good for the lungs

2nd line!!! Check it

new topics

top topics

join