It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Think I Now Believe In UFO's!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadfortruth1

it made me giggle. i was startled, amazed, sensational, happy and so many other ways i was feeling that moment.
reply to post by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld

Great feeling, yeah?

It really helps to study the UFO subject once you have personnaly seen one. It removes that little bit of doubt from your head.

I've actually been looking more into this subject more after yesterday. I've told so many people already (family, friends) and they don't seem to belive or even have interest of what i saw. :/
that's why im glad to have an ATS account. Lol

Thanks to all you guys that posted on this thread of mine, makess me feel better knowing im not the only one.

Edit: truthfordad1, i love your picture next to your post. Lol
edit on 30-12-2011 by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I agree that it makes the question of UFO's undebunkable, it has freaked me out though, because of the questions it has presented. I hit a phase of serious depression for the first few months because for me personally it has changed everything I thought I knew about myself and the world we live in. I'm much more settled with it now and once you get over the initial shock you start to try and wade through the incredible amount of rubbish that exists about the subject, from the prospect of a loan researcher it's a very difficult task because of the inhearant fractal aspect of research that directs you to yet another series of unanswerable and difficult questions.
edit on 30-12-2011 by captaincosmic because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2011 by captaincosmic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Hello,

i do of course not know what you saw..but..

In regards to the often mentioned "stopped and then turned"....do people actually consider that a plane/jet which would make a turn (for whatever reasons)...might also appear as that it's stopping and then moving in the opposite direction? (Depending on the angle you observe the plane). Just saying...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
When you say "UFO" do you mean the so-called alien craft? Or do you mean simply unidentified craft?

Because the latter would be correct, and the former would be silly unless of-course the ufo landed near you and an alien came out and greeted you. THEN, believing in these alien craft would be sensible.

UFO/Alien buffs just refuse to get it through their unbelievably THICK SKULLS that MAN, yes MAN has had flight technology that defied physics back in the '70's!!!!!! And it is now 40 years later!!!!

Why are folks convinced that there are aliens piloting these crafts, yet they have NEVER met one who formerly introduced themselves and revealed that they are from 'out-of-this-world'??

Its MAN-MADE CRAFT!!! MAN-MADE!!

GET IT??

*SIGH*

edit on 30-12-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
Hello,

In regards to the often mentioned "stopped and then turned"....do people actually consider that a plane/jet which would make a turn (for whatever reasons)...might also appear as that it's stopping and then moving in the opposite direction? (Depending on the angle you observe the plane). Just saying...

Hmm may be but, the way this" light" moved, the speed it moved then suddenly vanished, i don't think so. I've never seen something move so fast in 2 different directions, suddenly STOP then just vanish.
I certainly don't know what it was, or even have a close ideat but, i know it wasn't something we (humans) could have created.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
When I say UFO I intend it as ET intel controlled craft N-O-T-E because out technology relies on solid or liquid fuel that when burned produces thrust and fire comes out of its exhaust.

The craft I saw did not work like the conventional way we understand propulsion, it used some sort of anti grav because a) it was silent b) there was no exhaust c) it defied gravity.

This tells me it was an ET craft, the only way I can explain it is it was like when you drag a computer mouse from the bottom to the top of your screen.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
When you say "UFO" do you mean the so-called alien craft? Or do you mean simply unidentified craft?

Because the latter would be correct, and the former would be silly unless of-course the ufo landed near you and an alien came out and greeted you. THEN, believing in these alien craft would be sensible.

UFO/Alien buffs just refuse to get it through their unbelievably THICK SKULLS that MAN, yes MAN has had flight technology that defied physics back in the '70's!!!!!! And it is now 40 years later!!!!

Why are folks convinced that there are aliens piloting these crafts, yet they have NEVER met one who formerly introduced themselves and revealed that they are from 'out-of-this-world'??

Its MAN-MADE CRAFT!!! MAN-MADE!!

GET IT??

*SIGH*

edit on 30-12-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

I don't think I ever mentioned something about "aliens" on the thread I wrote. And yes I mean an "unidentified object", isn't that what UFO is abbreviated for?
Man made? I don't think a human body would be able to sustain traveling at such speed. Since I don't know what it was, and neither do you, it remains as a UFO, unless some one can tell me otherwise.
edit on 30-12-2011 by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld because: spelling

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld

Originally posted by flexy123
Hello,

Hmm may be but, the way this" light" moved, the speed it moved then suddenly vanished, i don't think so. I've never seen something move so fast in 2 different directions, suddenly STOP then just vanish.
I certainly don't know what it was, or even have a close ideat but, i know it wasn't something we (humans) could have created.

I had a similar experience, but much closer (I was within about 200 feet of the craft).

It was definitely made of mostly metal and had a darker "window" and an antenna like "spike" on its tail. It was a domed and roughly disk -shape and had a "tail" that protruded from the curve of the back. It was roughly 24 to 30 feet in diameter, but it wasn't actually circular around its edge. Perhaps it was slightly tear-shaped?

Absolutely silent, no sense of heat coming off it, just there perhaps five feet off the ground and both it, and I were in a closed-in valley with steep sides. It had no lights at all that I could see. It had no seams or other "mechanical" features that I could see. It cast a shadow but there was no air movement around it that I could discern.

I wanted to touch it but was afraid to come closer because I was alone & it shouldn't have just been there.

When it "went away" it became brighter and was like it was getting smaller, moving into the distance, which was impossible in the confines of the valley. Just before it got too far away to see, it simply disappeared, all the while making no sound at all.

After it was gone, I went to where it had been and there were no physical traces of it at all.

A creek ran under where the craft had been and even the mud was not stirred up.

I actually felt that I was the reason it was there for. It had come from wherever or whenever to observe me.

I actually think it was a human-made craft from the future.

edit on 30/12/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Sounds interesting. Wish I could have a sighting. Doesn't make me not believe though. I believe 100%, sighting or no sighting. Keep watching the skies!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
There is a hackneyed phrase, which reads...'I won't believe it till I see it'...
An unbeliever, is merely someone who has not had this experience.

If the experience serves only to compel you to scan the vastness of the night sky...it is a bonus for you...

Belief, is but an experience away...

Akushla

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Congrats on your first sighting!! Of course there will be those who who disbelieve you but screw em....I've had a very crazy UFO experience when I landed at the Las Vegas airport coming from Orange County, California.

I'm guessing your stomach felt like it dropped inside and your jaw dropped! I won't ever forget my experience, thanks for sharing!

S&F

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
My first sighting i got on video tape but have misplaced it....
My second sighting was not able to get any pics but it has convinced me there are things out there....
I was walking across the ranch yard at 930 summers eve.
The stars were just comming out.
That constellation that looks like a kite with a star for a tail or upside down chair was just becomming visible....
As it firmed up in the darkening sky, i noticed one of the stars was moving....
This star descended towards me and began to glow brightly, aproaching me and descending it levelled off and stopped its bright glow flying along towards me at an angle.
Its flight was undulating like a sine wave.....
When about two miles away and at about 1500 feet it suddenly turned 170 degrees from its flight path and shot away from me so fast it looked like a light bulb going out in a pitch dark room.
It was the second time id seen this type of manouver performed by a ufo.
The inexplicaable way it altered its flight path without any effects of inertia ill never know...but its manouver was instantaneous.....
You very likely will see some more UFOs now...its a fact that those who do see tham tend to see more later too.....
Good hunting!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Keep watching the skies!
reply to post by aitealan

Thats what most people forget to do, it's really the only way to see one for your self.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Soccer referee, maybe you saw a Messi - er.

edit on 30-12-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

My one and only sighting was very much like that. Except it was two lights/stars that moved like shooting stars from left to right, then one stopped and the other zig-zagged then stopped and they both shot away at an angle and disappeared. I am sort of leaning on ours just based on the fact that there were two of them and one was a hot shot. I just cannot imagine the technology involved to be able to move like that. I felt elated to have finally seen SOMETHING after being a UFO enthusiast since I was 6 or 7. I think I was 37 when I saw it. Keep looking up.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

Originally posted by shushu
Personally... I find this video (one of several out there covering the same event) remarkable. How anyone can deny their existence is beyond me.

Not commenting here on the reality of UFOs one way or the other, but I believe the consensus in the ufology community is that those Jerusalem vids were hoaxes.

LINK

I've seen the exact same event filmed from five different locations. If you look closely after the orb shoots back up... and the guy moves the camera above the city lights... you'll notice that it hones in on the underside of the mothership. If that's a hoax... then it's the best damn HOAX ever caught on video by five amateur photographers.
edit on 30-12-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Not doubting your story/post but you state it was "indoor soccor" so did you see this out a window?
Just want to make sure of the situation.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

cool bro

the worm is turning for you my man

i dont just believe, i know

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
You were mistaken...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

I believed in them before I saw one, but I believed a lot easier after I saw one. Speed has little to do with the effect though, they're equally amazing when they move slowly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join