It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the US Military Hijacked AQ and rebranded them the MEK?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Incredibly concerning for me to investigate, but the more I've looked into it the more startling the facts are. The best place to start is with those facts that are easily researchable, so the list is as follows:

1) The MEK are being protected by the US military, and are staging against or actively attacking Syria.
2) Anwar Al Aluwaki secretly dined at the Pentagon a few months after 9/11 and probably recieved marching orders
3) He went from an unknown to the mastermind behind many attacks including the Underwear Bomber, the Shoe Bomber, and the Fort Hood Shooting.
4) Counting the bullets and from soldier accounts on scene, there were multiple shooters verified by bullet counts, is this our watered down domestic threat to give AQ and the MEK credibility while conducting operations in the ME?
5) There has not been a single credible act of Terrorism meeting or exceeding 9/11 since September 01' domestically.
6) Anwar was killed by a US predator drone without trial, using 'secret evidence', he was also a US Citizen.
7) Bin Laden was killed before or shortly after 9/11, and the CIA admitted to faking 'at least one' bin Laden video.
8) It is becoming more clear each day that the 'rebel force' seen in Libya, Egypt, and other ME countries are US directed.

So, the only reason he should be killed if he was working for the US to sieze the reins of the enemy and use them as a weapon is because he would expose the lie and render the weapon useless.

I personally think our government has the right to do something like this in our defense, so aside from all the infringements on the domestic front against our liberties, this issue is probably going to be the biggest of WW3.

Of course, if we are ok with taking of AQ, the government is then jusified in co-opting right and left wing groups here, aren't they? If you only agree with one, like me, you might be a terrorist. You also might need to be detained for war crimes, it's the government's right, and duty, you know. Can't have your cake and eat it too.
edit on 2011/12/30 by sbctinfantry because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Reading your post seems to suggest that you are waking up to the fact that no matter how horrendous an act is, it does not occur without the permission of the Government Controllers here and over there.

Al-Qaeda was always a creation of the US Black Government. Just because the Black Government with their propaganda tool the MSM have brainwashed most of the population that this fantasy was true, does not make it factual and true.

After 9/11 there was the Brooklyn Airplane crash, were the engine of the plane just “happened” to fall off. This act was not labeled terrorism, however it does appear that a rouge perpetrator did in fact detonate a bomb inside the plane just after take-off.

We also experienced the Anthrax attack, where US Military grade Anthrax was mailed to the Speaker of the Senate Tom Daschle, Dan Rather of CBS, and Tom Brokaw of NBC. Also the Editor of the Enquire was killed with Anthrax in this same attack, he had broke the story of the Navy Seal being arrested planting live bombs at the Airport where Atta received his flight training.

We also had the man of Middle Eastern decent, attack and cut the throat of a Greyhound bus driver as he was piloting his bus at 70 mph on Interstate 24 in Coffee County, Tennessee.

Then we had the Washington DC sniper event.

We have had several questionable events happen in 2001 and shortly after, but most were swept under the rug because the events did not meet the agenda of the Black hand within our Government.

The events that did meet the Agenda of the Black Hand became Media frenzy, until the facts emerged revealing these events as false flag events. The panty bomber and year later, the kid in Seattle.

So, the bottom-line is that we do have a element within our own Government whose Agenda is to destroy this Nation from within.
This element has been very successful in having their agenda implemented, and our Nation has now become something that our founders would not even recognize, but there is one group out of history that would view what this Nation has become with envy, the Nazi Party of 1939.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I know they're poisoning us.

I know they're dumbing us down.

I know they're lying to us.

I know a much, but I admit I know nothing. I know what I am required to know, and I will always unwittingly tow the party line as long as I try to resist the evil of the Illuminati. Something that is apparent to all who understand and their pivotal strategy is operating the levers of power of both sides in any conflict.

I simply resist, in mind and body, and any and all posts I ever create are aimed at bringing the reader to the same conclusion based on fact and sometimes disclaimered opinion.

I'm not making this post for any other reason that to get someone to research the facts in order to attempt to discredit me, in such acts they will find the truth and that is mission accomplished.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
What does MEK stand for? Inquiring minds and all that.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
What is MEK and what is AQ?, i really don't understand this obsession you yanks have with acronyms, sometimes is really impossible to understand what you are saying because all your speak is acronyms.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MonteroReal
What is MEK and what is AQ?, i really don't understand this obsession you yanks have with acronyms, sometimes is really impossible to understand what you are saying because all your speak is acronyms.

Mujahedin-e Khalq Organization (MEK or MKO)
National Liberation Army of Iran (NLA)
People's Mojahedin of Iran (PMOI)
National Council of Resistance (NCR)
National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
Muslim Iranian Student's Society

Also Known As (Because it's SIMPLER)

MEK

www.globalsecurity.org...

You ignorant people of the western world who are not able to comprehend a lifestyle where your name and identity aren't as important nor are they a shackle to the 'system'.

At least I envy that of the ME cultre. That's Middle East, by the way.

State Department Scrambles to [DELIST AS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION - AND] move the MEK -- To a Former US Base?

Description

Mujahedeen-e-Khalq (MEK) is the largest and most militant group opposed to the Islamic Republic of Iran. Also known as the People's Mujahedeen Organization of Iran, MEK is led by husband and wife Massoud and Maryam Rajavi. MEK was added to the U.S. State Department's list of foreign terrorist groups in 1997.

MEK was founded in the 1960s by a group of college-educated Iranian leftists opposed to the country's pro-Western ruler, Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi. Although the group took part in the 1979 Islamic revolution that replaced the shah with a Shiite Islamist regime[read government puppet organization], MEK's ideology, a blend of Marxism and Islamism, put it at odds with the postrevolutionary government. In 1981, the group was driven from its bases on the Iran-Iraq border and resettled in Paris, where it began supporting Iraq in its eight-year war against Khomeini's Iran[read exactly what the US State Department wanted]. In 1986, MEK moved its headquarters to Iraq where it received its primary support to attack the regime in Iran. During the 2003 Iraq war, U.S. forces cracked down on MEK's bases in Iraq, and in June 2003 French authorities raided an MEK compound outside Paris and arrested 160 people, including Maryam Rajavi.

Yet we are de-listing them as a terrorist organization and quickly working to throw them at Iran so they can work alongside our Silent Professionals already in Syria and make them combat ready to train the rebels that will ultimately invade IRAN because that's the real stated goal of the Shadow Government AND this Organization.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, especially when I manufactured them both. This war with Iran is a farce, we overthrew their government a long time ago and to think we don't have the capability to run it without it's own people, our people, even knowing is absurd. Think tanks are paid countless dollars to wargame the what if's of foreign policy and war.

Kings are dethroned, but their legacy remains, and I don't mean a memory.

Vast wealth, influence, power, and resources don't just vanish. They don't just deplete, they are invested. They are nurtured and anyone who knows about subverting culture knows that the best way to do it is by proxy so that your hands are perpetually clean in the eyes of the law.

A dethroning is essentially what the kings of old decided was the best course of action to remain in power. That way, they would be able to give 'freedom' and have the serfdom taxed freely, crushingly, and all the while with the proletariat thinking they are FREE and paying these monies (which in and of itself is the shackles that bind humanity to evil and slavery) loves his oppression and licks boots by proxy to keep up with the times.

Lick boots, I DO NOT lick boots, right? Do you pay taxes? Do you keep your home if you don't? Can you be imprisoned on suspicion of crime? Are your rights inalienable and unchallengable by all but GOD?

Sorry slave, wake up just in time to be crushed.
edit on 2012/1/1 by sbctinfantry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Thanks for the clarification. On point number 4 of your original post, are you referring to the Ft. Hood shootings?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Thanks for the clarification. On point number 4 of your original post, are you referring to the Ft. Hood shootings?

Yes sir, I am not a smart man. I swore an oath to defend the Constitution and the people of the United States of America.

If I need to work on my clarity, grammar, spelling and politeness I will do these things for my country.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
The MEK are an odd bunch. I was at FOB Grizzly in the town of Ashraf for 4 1/2 yrs (2006-2010) as a contractor where about 3500 MEK members were holed up and disarmed after the 2003 invasion. From my experience, they were almost cult-like. They are mainly secular and have a female leader and women in high ranking positions within the group.

Men and women are kept in separate living quarters and not allowed to be married. No children are allowed in the town. The MEK members undergo daily military and political indoctrination. Ashraf itself was facade-like. It had a large soccer stadium in pristine condition because it was never used. It had a large children's playground even though there were no children in the town. It had a mosque that on the outside looked very ornate. However it was just a facade like a Hollywood movie set. The actual mosque inside looked like a large metal warehouse. The entire time i was there i never heard the "call to prayer" one single time. It was all a facade to show the newly arriving members what a "great" place Ashraf was. It was all part of the indoctrination for new members. On the other hand they also have their own hospital, bakery, Coca-Cola bottling plant and water purification plant.

Iraq took over control of Ashraf in Jan 2009. They have been trying to move the MEK out of Ashraf ever since. The UN is involved to try and ensure the safety of MEK members. Now the Iraq govt is trying to move them to the former U.S. Camp Liberty in Baghdad.

The EU took them off the terrorist watch list a few years ago. The US has been debating on doing the same.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 1-1-2012 by bg_socalif because: fat fingers

edit on 1-1-2012 by bg_socalif because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join