It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids, a possible explaination as to why they were really built?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

how do you explain this then ?

see how the angle changes half way up ? obvious example of trial and error. by people. and only people

The stylus of a really, really big electron microscope.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

Oversized Egos....really? to even give thought to that statement no offense, but would be seriously ignorant. The ancient world's lives centered on religious belief. Much as devout religious believers are scoffed at for today....its one of the things someone who is not religious cannot seem to ever understand....why does a "christian" always have to talk about it...why? because its not just a belief....its a complete lifestyle....same for Hindu, Muslim, Hebrew, etc etc etc etc..... the ancient worlds living life and religious belief were as one...not two separate things. It had nothing to do with Ego..and everything to do with their beliefs in another world...with other begins..mostly religious in nature. .... that religion in most cases centered on the universe, other stars and planets. There are countless writings about pyramids if people would just look hard enough at ancient texts and see the writing for what it is. The OT being one of them. No matter what your religious belief may be... the fact is....ancient people did write the OT....they wrote what they felt, what they thought and what they saw.... and much like every other ancient culture they of course wrote about God. If you take that out of it..you find the OT is very rich in info that is usually overlooked for the talking donkey. But to suppose those huge magnificent buildings are simply for Ego sake..is seriously a discredit to true research.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by banishedfromthisarea

Originally posted by Lee78
reply to post by stainlesssteelrat

Limestone? Does limestone have any specific relevance or qualities that would justify the use of it on pyramids, whether it was used for scientific reasons or simply as a form of weather proofing?

Electrical properties.

Nah, limestone has good properties for making concrete.

& once you can make concrete out of limestone you can cast huge 100 ton blocks in place and make really big piles of stone.

Then all the primitives can say "Ohhh, Ahhh, how did they lift and fit such huge stones in place".

At least Ramases gets the last laugh.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Originally posted by banishedfromthisarea

Originally posted by Lee78
reply to post by stainlesssteelrat

Limestone? Does limestone have any specific relevance or qualities that would justify the use of it on pyramids, whether it was used for scientific reasons or simply as a form of weather proofing?

Electrical properties.

Nah, limestone has good properties for making concrete.

& once you can make concrete out of limestone you can cast huge 100 ton blocks in place and make really big piles of stone.

Then all the primitives can say "Ohhh, Ahhh, how did they lift and fit such huge stones in place".

At least Ramases gets the last laugh.

Nah, it's electrical properties are significant. Read the study here: "http://insipub.net/ajbas/741-750.pdf".
The outer stones on the pyramids - most of which were removed - had insulating properties. Tall structure, angular, consisting of a conductive material surrounded by insulating material with a top that is shaped as an emitter, sitting on limestone next to where a river flowed (the Nile moved 8 miles away). Water + limestone = electric charge. The pyramid did something with electricity. But maybe more. The inside chambers are possibly acoustic. The "black stuff" the ministry of antiquities has been scrubbing off the insides should be analyzed to see what was burned in the pyramids. The small passages leading up to the small doors that the robots recently explored showed copper "wires". Clearly, something was going on with the pyramids and we don't have any idea because the ministry of antiquities won't let all legitimate researchers in.
edit on 31-12-2011 by banishedfromthisarea because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I don't quite understand what the OP is trying to get across here? What exactly are you saying the Pyramids are supposed to do?

I did look at all of the links and im getting they transfer some type of informational energy or something? Could you or anyone else pls clarify a bit more what the actual practical effect is in laymen terms, or point me to a post?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonro
I don't quite understand what the OP is trying to get across here? What exactly are you saying the Pyramids are supposed to do?

I did look at all of the links and im getting they transfer some type of informational energy or something? Could you or anyone else pls clarify a bit more what the actual practical effect is in laymen terms, or point me to a post?

The pyramids had several things going on with them. One of which was that they were a calendar. Go to youtube and search pyramid calendar. There's a good video out there that shows that there's more than three pyramids at Giza. There's three small ones next to one of the big three and then there's four more next to another one of the big three. When viewed from the Zodiac, the Sphinx becomes relevant as a time marker of when the whole thing was made - and it's a whole lot longer ago than what the official Egyptian ministry of antiquities says it is. You will see that the small pyramids mark time. The big three line up with Orion's belt, which now points in an east-west direction. But due to precession of the equinoxes, when the pyramids were built, they pointed in a north-south direction - that's the clue from the smaller pyramids. We are currently in the age of Pisces. The next age is Aquarius. The precession of the equinox is about 26,000 years. Divided by the 12 Zodiacal signs thats about 2,166 years per zodiac. Jesus began the age of Pisces (Christians think fish symbol). That age is ending now (think Mayan doom calendar - catastrophe by water). Aquarius is the age of the water bearer. (Christians - think when Jesus said you will know the end of the age - when you see the man pouring water out of container). Get it yet?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Pyramids were a kind of trend, just like gothic architexture,short shorts,phones,etc... as good as theese are pyramids were just an easy way of building too people in the past

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

You're proving his point: Some higher intelligence, human or other, built the great pyramids then we lost technology or influence and later pyramids look like they were built by hillbillies.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Right can i just ask one thing here. We have been told for ages that the pyramids were built as tombs, i understand that, and what i am asking is for other possibilities to be put forward so we can rule other ideas out. So can those of you that continuously state they or tombs, piles of bricks etc please refrain from posting in this thread. If thats your mindset and you accept that then so be it.

I created this thread to have an open discussion with like minded people who believe there is more to them and another reason as to why they were really built.

All through history they have been declared as tombs WE ALREADY KNOW THAT BECAUSE THATS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TOLD!

I am saying we should investigate every possibility before we simply accept what we are already led to believe.
I am saying there is a possibility that they were somehow built in regard to energy as i stated in the OP, Link

however the more discussion we have starts to open other possibilities if you care to read what others have put to it.

Then we have the connection between the pyramids and the stars which ultimately points to Rio de Janeiro which is kind of intruiging anyway considering a thread posted recently and also the fact Rio has a massive statue of Jesus the Redeemer. Here is the link to that post.

Then we have the mathematical side, the geological side ie the locations. Its a massive ask i know but stop stating the obvious and stop trying to derail the thread. Important pieces are been lost amongst stupid comments.
So if you believe they are burial tombs etc close the door behind you will you. I am wanting to discus other possibilities.
Thank you and peace

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
You are not going to believe this.....Its Nuts!!

Upon looking into what has already been mentioned in this thread, if i were you i would start from the beginning and read every post made. The answers could quite possibly be staring us right in the face. Its NUTS really.

Originally posted by Lagrimas
reply to post by Communicationwillfreeus

I do believe that they would have been given purposes, even though they are of geographical importance yes.

Building something so 'big' for such a weird reason as my geographical standpoint, would defo require the pyramids to have 'other reasons' too. I see this as a kind of deception.

You mentioned their geographical positions? You want to see a connection? between this and other significant occurences also Tutankhamun? Its Nuts!

This is an interesting chart which just also happens to involve most of them right now in this day and age.
Top 10 production countries of 2009

Its ok if you are not quite seeing yet but all will be revealed.

Bitter & Sweet Almonds

The fruit of Prunus dulcis is predominately sweet, but a few bitter almonds may be found on each tree.[16][17][dubious – discuss] The fruits from Prunus dulcis var. amara are always bitter as are the kernels from other Prunus species like apricot, peach and cherry (to a lesser extent). The bitter almond is slightly broader and shorter than the sweet almond, and contains about 50% of the fixed oil that occurs in sweet almonds. It also contains the enzyme emulsin which, in the presence of water, acts on a soluble glucoside, amygdalin, yielding glucose, cyanide and the essential oil of bitter almonds, which is nearly pure benzaldehyde. Bitter almonds may yield from 4–9 mg of hydrogen cyanide per almond.[18][19] Extract of bitter almond was once used medicinally, but even in small doses, effects are severe, and in larger doses can be deadly; the cyanide must be removed before consumption

Benzaldehyde
Hydrogen Cyanide

And if you are still lost off please bear with me here because this simply cannot be coincidence....AT ALL!

Because if you look at the Origin and History of the Almond you will see that it connects to Tutankhamun.

A well-known archaeological example of the almond is the fruit found in Tutankhamun's tomb in Egypt (c. 1325 BC), probably imported from the Levant

Which brings me to the free clean energy side of things which is linked below but you must please read to see the true picture.
Guido Franch: Water to Gasoline Link 1 water to gasoline

"I examined the entire engine and tank. I even tasted the water before the mysterious green pill was dropped into the tank. Then I opened the petcock and examined the liquid, which now tasted like biter almonds. I also tasted the liquid at the carburator which was the same. I was amazed when the auto started. We drove it around the city without any trouble".

Well ladies and gentlemen how does that grab ya?!

edit on 1-1-2012 by Lee78 because: (no reason given)

The Egyptians did know something we dont. Its Nuts, Almonds actually
edit on 1-1-2012 by Lee78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Lee78

Like a previous poster said, if you mark out all the pyramids on a map it forms a grid, but differently to his opinion I believe pyramids magnify magnetic currents, so similar to the op, they 'could' be used as a way to recharge ufo.

But hey its all guess work anyway.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Dionisius

Are there any specific sites that have this visually? Possible diagrams that pinpoint pyramids? If you look at my post above theres a connection between the locations of the pyramids and also something else significant.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnificient

wrong

that pyramid predates giza.

lol

don't be willfully ignorant, it's not pretty

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Ive just sat and watched this video all the way through from start to finish and it covers alot in relation to the Pyramids and Egypt and also interest shown from the KGB, abductions and the connections to a God and a star constellation.
I am well aware that many of you have seen it, but due to the fact i had'nt i am assuming there are others who havent and this is for their benefit. Video here

For those of you who have watched it, please only add constructive comments and not replies trying to ruin the thread. I have started this thread for discussion between people whom like me believe there is more to the Pyramids than meets the eye.

I will in my next post be referring to the video, and what the video discusses.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
In regard to this thread and the particular post above i believe that this thread Huge Pyramid Ufo incoming has more than a few coincidences with the video linked above.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I have just realized something that is very interesting here and i would like to pick your brains here because it simply doesnt add up.

In this video here that i posted earlier it states that it was 10500 B.C. when the star constellation of Orion sat above the pyramids and lined up perfectly.......

Heres the interesting part from a quoted piece from the daily mail

PYRAMID FACTS AND FIGURES
The Great Pyramid of Giza was the largest pyramid ever built. It is made of over 2.5 million stone blocks weighing around 2.5 tons each.
The pyramid was constructed over a 14 to 20-year period concluding around 2560 BC. Originally standing 480.6 ft tall, the Great Pyramid was the tallest man-made structure in the world for over 3,800 years.
Built for the Pharaoh Khufu as a tomb, inside would have been necessities needed for the afterlife, including his sarcophagus. Originally, the entire casing was finished in a polished limestone
The burial chamber is located in the center of the pyramid. It can be reached by a series of passages including a 30ft high gallery.
Many of the passages were filled with traps to stop possible graverobbers.
Khufu left behind him three wives, who were interred in three smaller pyramids, and fathered fifteen daughters and nine sons.
Read more: [url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2073544/Secret-gates-Great-Pyramid-opened-2012-predicts-British-company.html#ixzz1iJVgSBsb]here[/u rl]

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I have been following a few other threads that i feel that are relevant to this thread and i will link them to this thread and upon reading one thread i found an interesting video that was posted by ATS member Antoniastar, now i dont know how many of you have actually bothered to watch it but here is the link

The Star Sirius- Secret Beginings

I would suggest you watch it.

I am in the mindset that the ancients knew something we still struggle to understand. I have mentioned various reasons behind the pyramids and as to why they were built. That aside i am under the belief, imho that someone or something is to return.

I am going to try and prove it. I believe that this year we will all witness something beyond belief. The way i am thinking at the moment, anything is possible.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
As Joe Rogan put it.. ''you couldnt get a razor blade between the stones'', perfectly built, and they are alligned at a very persist degree. Thier placement obviously signifcant, could it be possible the pyarmids could have been placed at a certain latitude due to the areas on earth with a particular 'harmonic resonate frequency'....
edit on 5-1-2012 by wejamin21 because: incorrect grammer

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Lee78

there are diagrams that illustrate that...and it ends up that pyramids and sacred sites around the world are geometrically equidistant from other sites. these illustrations are known as the "Earth Grid", and the lines that connect the "grid" points are known as "ley lines".

turns out there's a slew of sacred sites around the world that all perfectly line up in a straight line around the circumference of the earth, like a second equator. turns out....if you re-adjusted the tilt of the earth's axis, and made the "sacred site equator" the actual equator of the Earth, then the north pole would be exactly where our present "magnetic" north pole is located. interesting, huh...

everyone in this thread needs to see this new pyramid documentary, it just came out in 2011, called The Revelation of the Pyramids.

there's a lot to be learned about the pyramids,

once again, we're only just beginning to catch up to ancient knowledges.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

I agree Revelations of the Pyramids is a great documentary.

They are apparently some form of celestial calendar system with a 26,000 yr cycle.
Also it's interesting how they match up perfectly with all of those other megalithic sites.

I am very open to the suggestion that many of these sites including the pyramids at Giza as far older than we first assumed. It's very possible they are part of the antediluvian civilization that predates our current civilization.

I also think it's very possible that the people we call the Egyptians just re-used them and carved on them.

edit on 5-1-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join