It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ''Namaste'' Crowd - Another Mind Control Layer?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Why is equality dangerous? Superiority complex is more dangerous imo. Equality only means that whether you are the richest man of the world, or the greatest inventor, or the most physically beautiful (subjective), or a poor kid raised in the slums of Brazil, when you die, you don't take anything with you. Your body decomposes and your relatives and the govt split your material assets. So in that sense. We are all the same.

Now, people that think themselves superior have given us, murder, genocide, massive fraud, slavery etc etc.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dn4cer2000

Yes, everyone knows we're equal in that sense, we're all like Carl Sagans star dust, we're all organic matter—sure. But are you equal with a child molester, or a murderer, or Albert Einstein? The only ways we can all be equal is to forget about our reason and to return to the state of being a creature— an animal; or to strip away all personal identity and create some sort of human herd. I find that dangerous.

I do think equality is useful and offers a level playing field for things such as workplaces or other social institutions, but to think I am equal to Leonardo Da Vinci or Nicola Tesla or Adolf Hitler is absurd.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
"Love and Light" is something much more deeper then just those two words. It means something that you will never be able to fathom if you walk through life with a closed mind as you are now. Love and Light is something you must look for, people say these words because they wish it upon you because they know how utterly amazing it is, how beautiful life is. They know that all the suffering is for nothing and it doesn't truly matter.

But one day you will feel the Love and Light, you will realize the truth of everything. You will just....Know.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by survivaloftheslickest

Seriously dude, if I read this a year ago I would agree with you 150%. Really, I promise, No kidding.

I completely get that this may sound stupid to you, and that's cool, but after spiritual awakening that found me this year (I wasn't looking for it, it found me & threw my worldview for a loop) I can honestly tell you publicly right here, right now, that it's true and all from the heart. (Of course I can't speak for everyone, just my own experience). I am still a bit pleasantly surprised each day I wake up & still feel this way, too. I haven't even been in a bad mood, much less outright angry or stressed, since sometime last summer. It is really, really amazing.

Oh yeah, I still eat red meat, just not so keen on deer hunting anymore as long as there's a nearby grocery store. Weird? Yeah, I think so too.

But, ya know, some of the folks you are speaking of might be poser d-bags. Only they know. I just know I am having another damn good day.

Peace, my friend.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I am sad for you OP.

That you feel that wishing others positive things is somehow an exercise of the brainwashed means you have taken critical thinking to its most negative connotation.

It is one thing to have your own beliefs, another to negate someone else's.

'Namaste' is simply a word meaning the light within me is honored to recognize the light within you.

If that offends you, or allows you to think that the purveyors of that sentiment are brainwashed, perhaps you should reevaluate your own attitude towards life a bit.

It harms none to be positive, even in the face of the world's negativity. Being optimistic is not a sign of naivete, nor some weakness of mind.

Without optimism, nothing is possible. WIth it, everything is.

Peace, love light and groovy unicorn moonbeams to you, weary traveler.

Namaste.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zbeliever
Nothing New ....Ganhdi....Jesus...All thought the samething...

Peace

Sorry but that's a load of garbage.

Mohandas Gandhi was a documented wife-beater. If you think beating your life-partner is a happy superfun time then you're not right mate.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I actually flagged and starred your post, nut fully understanding what you were saying. Let me type what i thought you said

You probably noticed it there are more and more cases of people involved in ''love, life, live'' philosophy, telling everyone how good they're own lives are, etc. The problem is, they seem to be incredibly naive individuals, manipulated by forces they do not really understand. Whenever anyone wants to challenge them or discuss something of practical merit, they shut down and/or resort to passing judgment on others they view as "Conspiracy nuts'' or ''those who think too much''. The principle of equality is actually a fascist view of the world with a rosy face attached to it. You cannot discuss certain issues, because they are ''too negative'', everyone is ''equal'', etc.. not only does it seem dystopian, it also presents itself as another example of ''group-think'', the mindset which seriously limits one's horizons, leading to creation of rather dull people devoid of any passion. The only difference is, they will throw a rose at you rather than beat you. The mindset is still the same.

None the less, thanks for sharing, as i couldn't of explained these bunch of people better than you have!

Love, Life, Live is a saying that you will notice pop up around Facebook - you know the type, 2,000 friends plus 3,000 pictures, 1,000 of which they took of them selves in the mirror. Its an unfortunate state we live in at the moment - where people think they are living a good life and are a better person than most because
1) They're employed and all who are not employed are bums and need shooting
2) they're in with the style - if you wear last month fashion, well again, you need shooting
3)They have 3,000 friends on facebook and 10plus people always like they're status's so they aint got time for your "silly theories"
4)They're comfortable because of all the above, and much more - like their house, clothes, partner(s), car - and because of that, deem anything else which isnt benefiting them, or effecting their own, personal life in a negative way - well then, they have no time for that, no matter the issue.

The current mindset of most our population is upsetting - I dont know how one could live in that state of mind without questioning them selves and their surroundings.

edit on 30-12-2011 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I wouldnt say that they don't know what they are talking about.what question have you presented that forced a retreat out of the "Namaste" crowd?Personally I am seeking spiritual enlightenment and am here to offer whatever help I can to help others process,and Im not one to say 'Namaste' does that just make me a different branch on the same tree?And I totally understand the validity of some people "not found the light".We all have our own frequency,questions and answers have their own frequencies,etc,etc.I low vibration person is NEVER going to understand or even try to understand higher vibrational things such as unconditional love for those around you,or even preaching to some of these individuals is useless because they are to focused on themselves.Here Im gonna leave a nice little vid that has says a little about what I'm talking about:

you'll get the message somewhere in there

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Given a choice, I prefer the Namaste crowd to the "hippy hater" crowd. One seeks knowledge, the other hates it.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

i feel what you're saying. i think group think is unavoidable. i mean is it not the nature of life to coalesce and gather and restructure and evolve? are we not conscious beings born of conscious cell made of (yet unproven) intelligent atoms and particles? i take no issue with the phrase nor those who want to and are becoming enlightened. just issue with those who do not add the disclaimers or say 'hey this is what i think based on what i've seen but if you think different im sure it is for good reason.' i think the problem is on both sides. people who think spirituality is all "new age" and who throw around words like charlatan etc are the reason that these folks hop on the high horse. its petty squabbling and nothing comes of it. ive been guilty of the same on both sides, im sure but if we all just took the thorns from our words before we took them from our paws perhaps our paws wouldnt have the thorn to begin with?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Honestly mate is has Nothing nothing to do with being employed or unemployed, If your so worried about employment go look for a job, your not going to find one on ATS.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dillon123
reply to post by n00bUK

Honestly mate is has Nothing nothing to do with being employed or unemployed, If your so worried about employment go look for a job, your not going to find one on ATS.

Wtf are you onabout?

I dont need to be employed to earn cash, thanks darling x

I was partly onabout people who think they are some how better than another person because they work. whether that be as a CEO or a cleaner, they think they are socially better than somebody who doesnt - even if that said person is proving by other means, they still think that because they conform, they are somehow better.

Off my dik anyway, you didnt understand what i was onabout

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

"Love and Light" is something much more deeper then just those two words. It means something that you will never be able to fathom if you walk through life with a closed mind as you are now. Love and Light is something you must look for, people say these words because they wish it upon you because they know how utterly amazing it is, how beautiful life is. They know that all the suffering is for nothing and it doesn't truly matter.

But one day you will feel the Love and Light, you will realize the truth of everything. You will just....Know.

Are you sure you're not saying it because you wish others to know you are someone who's spiritual and can say a word in sanskrit? Because I think you can achieve the same purpose by saying "namaste" in your head.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Before posting, I must make, to be honest here, a disclaimer that I am a diehard Thelemite. In that, I believe the Will of the Individual, to be the, if anything can be named so, the True Religion; Individuality is the driving force of humanity.

The point I wish to make here, is the Dichotomy formed by Christianity, Islam, and Judaism; In fact, all of the post-Zarathustra religions, and what I see as the underlying purpose for their promotion by TPTB.

The "good" religions, judged so by the number of their adherents, promote, with varying miscarriages of that term, 'love' as the highest of virtues; marked by the Anahata chakra as the root of Love.

"Bad" religions, Satanism as an example, show this same to be the seat of Anger.

Both, driven apart by the inherent dichotomy of ideas, refuse for whatever reason to see the truth.

Where the seat is physically placed, is of no consequence; Christianity/Islam/Judaism/Buddhism call the heart the seat of Love, as do the Namastes. Satanists call this the Seat of Anger.

Neither recognizes that these are both aspects of Passion; That Which Inspires, That Which Motivates.

Where it is physically does not matter; Where it is Spiritually, and in the Mind, where the Will itself directs it, is the key.

The hatred of one, is the love of another; the hatred you feel for one thing, is from your love of another. Love isolated is ignorance; Hate isolated is purely negative; Through the recognition that you have passions in certain directions, and a dislike of other paths, is together an indication of your Passions, those things to which you aspire to most.

Money, not just the object, but the entire system, is a method to control whom may and whom may not aspire to their passions.

Money is just an object, like any other. Is money what you truly aspire to? Or is it merely a means to what you wish to acquire? Is what you wish to acquire really in such poor abundance, or put out of your grasp due to monetary limitations?

To hate is not to want, it is to despise that which has that you know you rightfully deserve.

To love is not to spite your fellow man for his wants, but to spite those which have more than they should have, at your expense, and the expense of others in your situation.

To sum, neither love nor hate is negative, but to remove that which your fellow man wishes, and rightfully should have, is the true root of Evil, all other derivatives being merely a tool to this end.

"Do what thou wilt is the whole of the Law,
Love is the Law, Love under Will"

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Funny thing is this thread had nothing to do with employment which was the message i was conveying to you. Nor does this thread have anything to do with "cash". It has to do with "Light and Love" nothing of which you have spoke of. So again if your so worried about employment that you feel the need to post on a thread that is irrelevant, find yourself a job!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Oh my bad, im not the best with telepathy. I think ill stick with conveying my idea's this way and not through my head to others. Also i have never posted "Namaste" because i don't feel the need to. Good try though

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

We are social animals. Everyone seems to want to sway others to their philosophy in one way or another and most people aren't creative enough to come up with their own. People want a pre-built worldview that they can slip on like a piece of clothing. Religion, patriotism, advertising, political parties, it's all brainwashing. The problem is that people have a deep psychological need to submit. It only gets annoying when they walk around all saucer-eyed and repeat prefabricated lines like human tape recorders.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

reply to post by n00bUK

Funny thing is this thread had nothing to do with employment which was the message i was conveying to you. Nor does this thread have anything to do with "cash". It has to do with "Light and Love" nothing of which you have spoke of. So again if your so worried about employment that you feel the need to post on a thread that is irrelevant, find yourself a job!

Read what i said, i said i stared and flagged this thinking you meant something else, i didnt know what Nemaste meant. The whole of what he said can go hand in hand with people who conform to this reality that we're placed in, without askign any questions - and deem anybody who goes against the grain, idiots.

You actually do not understand anything i wrote. go away before i start insulting. How have you come to the conclusion that i need a job from what i said? idiot.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

You obviously don't even understand what "Namaste" even means. Let alone justify judging a group of individuals who happen to understand it meaning and casting disdain upon them.

Ignorance is obviously extremely Blissful is it not ?

Oh, and before I forget...

Namaste....

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Dillon123

That just proves my point that you do it strictly for vanity; to keep up appearances. Love and light eh?.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join