It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ''Namaste'' Crowd - Another Mind Control Layer?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Angry man survivaloftheslickest you need some love! I have some too share with you

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by survivaloftheslickest

Originally posted by wavemaker

You probably noticed it there are more and more cases of people involved in ''love and light'' philosophy, telling everyone how good they are, etc. The problem is, they seem to be incredibly naive individuals, manipulated by forces they do not really understand. Whenever anyone wants to challenge them or discuss something of practical merit, they shut down and/or resort to passing judgment on others they view as ''less developed'' or ''those who still have not found the light''. The principle of equality is actually a fascist view of the world with a rosy face attached to it. You cannot discuss certain issues, because they are ''too negative'', everyone is ''equal'', we do not eat meat, etc.. not only does it seem dystopian, it also presents itself as another example of ''group-think'', the mindset which seriously limits one's horizons, leading to creation of rather dull people devoid of any passion. The only difference is, they will throw a rose at you rather than beat you. The mindset is still the same.

I have never really used the word "Namaste" but I do like that crowd. People trying to send positive messages to everyone and not being judgmental.

What you just said is what we call a crab mentality. These are the people who will try to pull down other people so that they can feel superior to those they try to pull down. They tend to exaggerate what they say to put down those people more. But the real problem is that they feel insecure and that they need to pull down others so that they won't feel alone in their insecurities.

Just for you OP, NAMASTE!!!
edit on 30-12-2011 by wavemaker because: (no reason given)

You know me that well now, do you? I was under the impression this is a forum where ideas can be freely exchanged, without resorting to implicit ad hominems. As a matter of fact, I remain neutral on the topic. You can throw namastes all you want, but do you even know what this word means, where people actually use it?

You are basically insulting the "Namaste" crowd in this thread. So spare us this I-do-not-do-ad-hominems speech. Read your posts again and check how many times you looked down on the "Namaste" crowd. Heck, look at your thread title.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Well if someone wants to base their lives on love and light I say more power to them.There are a hell of a lot more things in this world to complain about. I would worry about the hate filled people.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
Well if someone wants to base their lives on love and light I say more power to them.There are a hell of a lot more things in this world to complain about. I would worry about the hate filled people.

Absolutely! The problem is, this ''love and light'' is often just hate in disguise. A clever disguise, at that!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Absolutely! The problem is, this ''love and light'' is often just hate in disguise. A clever disguise, at that!

HOW???

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

HOW???

Dear friend, your ''how'' refers to...? Apologies, I'm not a telepath.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by survivaloftheslickest

@Absolutely! The problem is, this ''love and light'' is often just hate in disguise. A clever disguise, at that!

HOW??? who is hated by this?

edit on 12/30/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

You see with your own preconceptions/projections, if you don't know love you will think it is hate disguised. The fear will not allow the love to be seen.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

@Absolutely! The problem is, this ''love and light'' is often just hate in disguise. A clever disguise, at that!

HOW???

Oh, that. Well, I don't think it's a conscious state of hatred per se, more along the lines of thinking you are more enlightened than others, everyone is equal, etc. But how can everyone be equal if the ''love and light'' mentality posits they are more enlightened? Surely, to consider yourself ''more enlightened'' there has to be a degree of contempt towards the ones you deem ''less evolved?'' I contend, in our current state, we cannot think along the lines of equality for all. This was an idea, once, and never worked. We ARE different. We WILL use violence when it is absolutely necessary. Otherwise, we become mere robots, indeed, simulacrums controlled by whoever put forth the doctrine of this perception of enlightenment in the first place.

Perhaps the word ''hate'' is not the best choice here. I recant and admit it. Perhaps it's more dangerous along the lines of ''passivity'' and a skewed perception of ''equality'' and ''waiting for some magnificent spiritual event'' for all, which may never come. Namaste, dear friend

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

You believe that enlightened beings (whatever they are) look down on you? But it is you looking down on them.
How do you know whether 'enlightened beings' are passive?
All assumptions from 'your' belief system.

Are you violent unconsciously?
edit on 30-12-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Star and Flag! This is a very nice topic to discuss.

Before I go on to add my possibly long response, could you please clarify some points for me?

• Who or what is the 'Namaste Crowd'? Are they united under one identical ideology? Do they adhere to a specific leader, prophet, divinity, or scripture?

• Who is controlling the 'Namaste Crowd'? For what purpose or ends?

• What are the layers of mind control you speak of?

• What is the 'Namaste Crowd' naive about?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Th0r
Angry man survivaloftheslickest you need some love! I have some too share with you

Angry? Hardly. Two assumptions for you, dear friend:

1. I am angry

2. I am a man

See? This is what I am talking abut.

Sure, send me your love. I'm sure you're as good as Sting, and I'll be immensely grateful.

Namaste!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Oh, that. Well, I don't think it's a conscious state of hatred per se, more along the lines of thinking you are more enlightened than others, everyone is equal, etc. But how can everyone be equal if the ''love and light'' mentality posits they are more enlightened? Surely, to consider yourself ''more enlightened'' there has to be a degree of contempt towards the ones you deem ''less evolved?''

[COLOR=GOLD]As I shared those who feel they have had more experiences than others may develope a feeling of segregation - detachment ect and that is part of their journey to overcome learning things others may not understand or know and not feeling BETTER OR HIGHER!! YOU ARE TO TRY TO RAISE OTHERS VIBRATIONS UP AS WELL FOR THEIR HIGHER VIBRATIONS EFFECT THE COLLECTIVE FREQUENCY OVERALL..

I contend, in our current state, we cannot think along the lines of equality for all. This was an idea, once, and never worked. We ARE different. We WILL use violence when it is absolutely necessary. Otherwise, we become mere robots, indeed, simulacrums controlled by whoever put forth the doctrine of this perception of enlightenment in the first place.

[color=gold]
I see so you feel this mindstate or conscious awarness can or may be minipulated by SOME who may have introduced it to the human consciousness?! I guess I can understand your FEAR there, but this is where your strength of SPIRIT WILL come in to play most. Will you see this be aware to this FORCE or SOME or 1 who may try to deceive or not? If those aware see there will be adjustments 1 would think.. to the deceptive 1z

Perhaps the word ''hate'' is not the best choice here. I recant and admit it. Perhaps it's more dangerous along the lines of ''passivity'' and a skewed perception of ''equality'' and ''waiting for some magnificent spiritual event'' for all, which may never come. Namaste, dear friend

[color=gold]
I got you and it takes much to recant in the public eye which shows something about you. Hate no can it be used against those who are trying to seek it like religious abuse yes are there some who observe those who try to deceive the seeking yes they are within plains the lower vibrating 1z exist within. ( I once read the lower vibrating seek the human negative sad or upset emotional outputs fro feeding like parasites-so when vibrating on a lower frequency occurs THEY ARE BEING FED-IF HUMANITY OR ANOTHER SPECIES COMES UNDER SPIRITUAL ATTACK AND BECOME DEEP IN FEAR AND MADDNESS ON A GLOBAL SCALE THEY FEAST!) SO imagine a king of these kinds needing to keep human vibrations on a lower frequency to feed off- WOULD THIS KING DESIGN A LOVING WORLD OF PEACE NO!! FOR NO FOOD OR A WORLD OF HATE ANGER DISTRUST MINIPULATION SPECIES HATE ECT YES FOR THIS WORLD TYPE WOULD FEED ITS KINGDOM-FURTHER IMAGING THIS KING KNOWS HUMANS ARE ETERNAL CREATIONS OF THE CREATOR AND HAS WAYS TO CYCLE THE HUMAN ESSENCE GENERATING A EVERLASTING SUPPLY OF LOWER VIBRATIONS W/O HUMANS KNOWING AT ALL...

Excuse the caps not yelling just sharing..

edit on 12/30/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Spirit = that juice that keeps you alive. So you are not spiritual, OP? Are you dead?

Quit a lot of replies in this thread attempt to make a distinction between 'spiritual' people and the rest.

How can that be? We are all spiritual beings. That stuff that runs through your body, that magical energy that keeps your blood pumping, your lungs breathing and your senses sensing -that energy- is spirit. If you are not a spiritual being then you are a corps.

Take that magic current (spirit) out of the body and you can kiss it goodbey...

Whether you choose to immerse yourself into the material word, and see yourself as your body or whether you actually work on your spirit energy in order to grow towards that brilliance which lies latent within you, your spirituality is always moving. Moving either forward or backward. Whether you are aware of it or not. It just is.

So, to those that deem themselves corpses, non spiritual humans, your skulls and bones do not intrigue us.

Even those 'Namaste' (Humbly Hello) people who may not have the perfect answer or are appearing conceited or whatever judgement you make on them, that 'guru' you were talking about, they are all actively aware of the magic stuff, that electric current that makes the difference between being human and being a corpse, and in their own way, they are trying to move forward. What is more important? The desire to grow? Or not doing it at all because you cannot get it perfect?

Even if their spirituality seems superficial or flawed, the actions and desire to improve will eventually trigger the depth. It is like the chicken and the egg. Even if the actions of attending meetings, practicing meditation, etc, are not yet deeply sincere, eventually the feelings will catch up and be shaped by their devotion to self improvement.

Why not just be humble and be quiet when you think you know better than the 'Namaste/Humble Hello' crowd? Maybe you do know better, but why give your ego wings by demonstrating it in a crowd? And this, my friend, does not show knowing any better. (Those that know, do not need to advertise it.)

Spritual progress is the ONLY thing that will stay with you beyond the grave. It is more sure than taxes.

So what if we are not on the same rung of the spiritual ladder, life is not a competition!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

The problem is, they seem to be incredibly naive individuals, manipulated by forces they do not really understand.

You are calling the kettle black. Namaste.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
In my opinion, these people have turned turtle. Pulled their heads in to their own personal shell and hiding from the realities of the world. By saying [wishing] that love will fix everything and if people would only see the way, we could all live in peace. Bull. It's a fantasy and won't work. Homo sapiens is the nastiest animal on this planet and some feel good philosophy is not going to change that. Like that scene in The Watchmen, put a flower in a gun barrel, see what happens.
edit on 30-12-2011 by DAVID64 because: spelling error

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Humans are nasty that is true. They are nasty because they are terrified, any animal is vicious when it feels trapped and isolated and provoked.
The fear is the problem. Love, the solution that cleanses.
How can one love when one is in fear?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

The conditioned human is taught fear to make it a good slave.
youtu.be...
You are livestock.

edit on 30-12-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I think about 1 billion people say namaste everyday. Talk about being geocentric. There is this country called India.........

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
In my opinion, these people have turned turtle. Pulled their heads in to their own personal shell and hiding from the realities of the world. By saying [wishing] that love will fix everything and if people would only see the way, we could all live in peace. Bull. It's a fantasy and won't work. Homo sapiens is the nastiest animal on this planet and some feel good philosophy is not going to change that. Like that scene in The Watchmen, put a flower in a gun barrel, see what happens.
edit on 30-12-2011 by DAVID64 because: spelling error

Yes, and just putting this thought out there, amounts to indignation. Why? Are they for ''free-thought'' or for censorship they claim to oppose? What's with the double-think? I think - deep down - most of them, apart from the most deluded ones, DO realize their philosophy is just not feasible when applied to humans living on this planet right now.

George Orwell (aka Eric Blair) would've had a field day with all this.

I understand these people really believe they can project ''love and light'' and change events, but they've not been very successful, have they. If they applied their numbers in a more productive manner, more practical, surely the results would've been much better.. alas, not going to happen, and that's why I'm becoming more and more convinced this whole ''love and light'' approach has either been CREATED and/or HIJACKED by TPTB to serve their own agenda of serfdom and complacency.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join