It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ''Namaste'' Crowd - Another Mind Control Layer?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by chr0naut

Consciousness is primary because without it there would be nothing known/seen. When consiousness is removed nothing is experienced. Without experience what would there be?
The people watching the unconscious body/mind are conscious.

And how does that help anyone pay their bills?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by survivaloftheslickest

Is it about being right? Is it a competition? Can you win? And what is the ulimate prize?
edit on 30-12-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

yeah, couldn't agree more!!

"love & light" crowd can be dangerous in some instances.
There are two examples I will add to this thread.
Anyone familiar with the Fritzl case in Austria?
en.wikipedia.org...
Well, needless to say, disgusting case. However, "love and light" crowd tends to justify the case with the notion that Fritzl himself must have been severely abused in his childhood.
Friend of mine, who participated in a spiritual forum discussion, got permanently banned for advocating firm opinion, that Fritzl deserves instant execution, and that there is no need whatsoever to engage in any form of justification.
What to make out of this naive and childish need for tolerance, compassion etc. Tolerance is fine, but tolerance needs at least some limits. Spiritual people would argue about that, mostly refereeing to spiritual development as a necessary prerequisite of deeper understanding of love and light. So, spiritually underdeveloped being will ask for revenge, but spiritually highly developed individuals will find enough space in their harts to embrace even the most severe and monstrous deeds.
Oh, really??
Well, if they can tolerate the most gruesome cruelty, you can imagine what they do in less dramatic instances.
Here we come to the second example.
I was participating in a group meditation with self proclaimed teacher whom I instantly disliked. Well, after the meditation, he invited participants to share their difficult experiences which they expect to improve through meditation practice.
The woman started to talk about her abusive and difficult mother, whom she was constantly sending reiki, asking for mercy and trying to forgive in vain. Situation with the mother is only becoming worse.
Guru then asked the audience for the opinion. I felt compelled to say that all of this is bul#. I had the same problem. Guru rises his eyebrow: "You did?? Are you trying to say that you DON'T have the problem any more."
"Yes, that is exactly what I am saying" Whit his eyebrow up he asked: "How is that so?".
Than I said: "You see, I removed myself from any situation that is not possible to resolve with normal conversation and usual actions. I distanced myself from the drama and from my mother. Problem solved!"
"Oh, no, no, no! You can't solve problems like that without experiencing a divine love." The teacher says.

Oh, really?
So, one should push himself/herself to the limits of tolerance, suffer abuse and expect to feel a divine love.
Something is very wrong with that way of thinking.
edit on 30-12-2011 by Douriff because: frflj

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I saw people's minds taken away from them by the ''love and light'' mentality, people who thought things were going to change for years. Nothing happened, now they are devastated, they realized they had been duped. Perhaps there is also the notion of ''tough love'' where people hear what they don't want to hear, but it is actually good for them in the long run.

I am sure we are all aware of the concepts regarding consciousness, holographic reality, etc. There is a lot of it, as there is with SRA and other less-savory topics.

Do we ignore all of this because it is ''too negative?'' Is that it? Doesn't sound like sensible approach, does it.

Does the ''namaste'' generation even KNOW what LOVE AND LIGHT stand for? What ''Namaste'' means? What do they hope to achieve? Please, change the world, we're waiting! If you manage, we'll be grateful!

But don't talk about unicorns with rainbows pouring out of their rears... please...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Is it about being right? Is it a competition? Can you win? And what is the ulimate prize?

The ultimate prize is attempting to think for oneself as much as possible without attaching one's mind to any philosophy, be it Namaste or Heil Hitler.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

The ulimate prize is peace and contentment.
Everyone is looking for happiness.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

You will never think for yourself, thought, ideas have been put there, programmed in from an early age. The real you has been replaced by a scared robot.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Consciousness is primary because without it there would be nothing known/seen. When consiousness is removed nothing is experienced. Without experience what would there be?
The people watching the unconscious body/mind are conscious.

If we all took roofies (Flunitrazepam or Rohypnol), we'd all loose consciousness but reality would continue regardless.

... but Ohhh, our heads afterwards, (specially if we drank alcohol too).....

(note: alcohol and roofies can be deadly! I kid you not. Do not assume that I am endorsing drug taking in any way from the above comments
)
edit on 30/12/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Douriff

yeah, couldn't agree more!!

"love & light" crowd can be dangerous in some instances.
There are two examples I will add to this thread.
Anyone familiar with the Fritzl case in Austria?
en.wikipedia.org...
Well, needless to say, disgusting case. However, "love and light" crowd tends to justify the case with the notion that Fritzl himself must have been severely abused in his childhood.
Friend of mine, who participated in a spiritual forum discussion, got permanently banned for advocating firm opinion, that Fritzl deserves instant execution, and that there is no need whatsoever to engage in any form of justification.
What to make out of this naive and childish need for tolerance, compassion etc. Tolerance is fine, but tolerance needs at least some limits. Spiritual people would argue about that, mostly refereeing to spiritual development as a necessary prerequisite of deeper understanding of love and light. So, spiritually underdeveloped being will ask for revenge, but spiritually highly developed individuals will find enough space in their harts to embrace even the most severe and monstrous deeds.
Oh, really??
Well, if they can tolerate the most gruesome cruelty, you can imagine what they do in less dramatic instances.
Here we come to the second example.
I was participating in a group meditation with self proclaimed teacher whom I instantly disliked. Well, after the meditation, he invited participants to share their difficult experiences which they expect to improve through meditation practice.
The woman started to talk about her abusive and difficult mother, whom she was constantly sending reiki, asking for mercy and trying to forgive in vain. Situation with the mother is only becoming worse.
Guru then asked the audience for the opinion. I felt compelled to say that all of this is bul#. I had the same problem. Guru rises his eyebrow: "You did?? Are you trying to say that you DON'T have the problem any more."
"Yes, that is exactly what I am saying" Whit his eyebrow up he asked: "How is that so?".
Than I said: "You see, I removed myself from any situation that is not possible to resolve with normal conversation and usual actions. I distanced myself from the drama and from my mother. Problem solved!"
"Oh, no, no, no! You can't solve problems like that without experiencing a divine love." The teacher says.

Oh, really?
So, one should push himself/herself to the limits of tolerance, suffer abuse and expect to feel a divine love.
Something is very wrong with that way of thinking.
edit on 30-12-2011 by Douriff because: frflj

There you go. You summed it up perfectly. It is the same with more generic cases, such as Satanic ritual abuse.

''Oh no, don't go there, this is TOO negative!''

Then what, we're supposed to contemplate our existence every day and do nothing? That's it? Sounds like another mind-control scheme to keep the sheep complacent and docile.

Spirituality ought to be about action, and not about contemplating your navel to death. The sad part is, people who engage in REAL action, are labeled all sorts of names which are not so love-and-light-ish anymore by the very group which is advocating change!

What did love and light chance? Give me one example of REAL change by the ''Namaste'' mentality. Ghandi, I am sure someone is going to mention him. Wasn't he about action, when you look at his life? See the problem here? Wasn't this a PERFECT way to keep us in line by TPTB.

''No, no. You're just being paranoid!''

Said the kettle to the pot

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

You will never think for yourself, thought, ideas have been put there, programmed in from an early age. The real you has been replaced by a scared robot.

Another implicit ad hominem, I take it. Attempting to think for oneself is the ultimate objective, I do agree with the above regarding programming. But please, do not resort to cheap shots, because it is really not adult-like and impairs the quality of your message.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Your experience with roofies and alcohol was reality when it was happening, it was all there was it while happening. You have no proof that there is any world beside the one you inhabit. Nothing appears outside of awareness. This is one thing they will never prove so it is still only a belief that there is a world independant of you and your experience.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

The ulimate prize is peace and contentment.
Everyone is looking for happiness.

How do you know what everyone wants? See, that's the problem right there. Even so, do you assume everyone's ''peace and contentment'' is the same? Hardly.

How about intelligence? Do you ignore it altogether? Too much is ignored by the ''love and light'' mentality. Wonder why.

Is violence never justified in your book? Let me guess: this is not too evolved? No sarcasm, just curiosity.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Your perception clouds everything and you label so much.
So many ideas about the 'Namaste' crowd. Your ideas ensnare you.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Your perception clouds everything and you label so much.
So many ideas about the 'Namaste' crowd. Your ideas ensnare you.

You label others, it seems. Deflecting all the time. You label me that I label. Your perception is as clouded as mine. Let's agree to disagree, because this clearly is getting nowhere. Good day to you. Namaste, friend

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Unjust violence is no more than unawareness, ignorance.
Happiness, peace and contentment are the goal if you are intelligent.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Watch how many times you stereo type others. Using words to box others only segregates yourself.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Unjust violence is no more than unawareness, ignorance.
Happiness, peace and contentment are the goal if you are intelligent.

Dear friend, these are just empty slogans which mean nothing in the real (as relative as it is) world. They are empty, hollow terms, in their vagueness is the method. Typical manipulation tactic, it truly is saddening you fail to see it. Namaste, and good luck on your quest

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Watch how many times you stereo type others. Using words to box others only segregates yourself.

Then perhaps one day I shall encounter someone such as yourself, who - in their infinite wisdom - will awe me with their presence and, just like Saul, I shall become enlightened, sitting up there in the clouds with Jesus and Buddha.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by survivaloftheslickest
You probably noticed it there are more and more cases of people involved in ''love and light'' philosophy, telling everyone how good they are, etc. The problem is, they seem to be incredibly naive individuals, manipulated by forces they do not really understand. Whenever anyone wants to challenge them or discuss something of practical merit, they shut down and/or resort to passing judgment on others they view as ''less developed'' or ''those who still have not found the light''. The principle of equality is actually a fascist view of the world with a rosy face attached to it. You cannot discuss certain issues, because they are ''too negative'', everyone is ''equal'', we do not eat meat, etc.. not only does it seem dystopian, it also presents itself as another example of ''group-think'', the mindset which seriously limits one's horizons, leading to creation of rather dull people devoid of any passion. The only difference is, they will throw a rose at you rather than beat you. The mindset is still the same.

Namaste (Devanagari: नमस्ते; formal: Namaskar/Namaskaram) is a common spoken valediction or salutation originating from the Indian subcontinent. It is a customary greeting when individuals meet, and a valediction upon their parting. A non-contact form of salutation is traditionally preferred in India and Namaste is the most common form of such a salutation. In Nepal, younger persons usually initiate the exchange with their elders. Initiating the exchange is seen as a sign of respect in other hierarchical settings.

When spoken to another person, it is commonly accompanied by a slight bow made with hands pressed together, palms touching and fingers pointed upwards, in front of the chest. This gesture, called Abhinandan,[1] Añjali Mudrā or Pranamasana, can also be performed wordlessly

en.wikipedia.org...

[COLOR=GOLD]

Now with that 1 cannot see your issue with individuals taking time to show respect or even LOVE to each other on the ATS boards ON EA* OR OUT IN THE COSMOS??? There is nothing wrong with those of us who tend to use this word and it REALLY makes no sense to try and talk bad about a what IS a positive movement. If there is some cult negative related influence witnessed by you I haven't seen it. I tend to use it when I close on some comments here and there depending on the comment. LOVE and LIGHT the issue??? 1 still does not see the LOVE / LIGHT can be related to LIGHT WORKERS influences here upon Earth if you feel they exist OR NOT. And from what I have personally experienced some of them seem to be good energy trying to heighten others around them to help them advance SPIRITUALLY NOT DEGRADE THEM FOR NOT BEING POTENTIALLY AS BRIGHT AS OTHERS, that kind of reverses the process, for it shows signs of EGO and EGO weighs heavy or dense on the SPIRIT which causes the spirit to vibrate on a LOWER FREQUENCY. SO yes you may have encountered some who may be seeking enlightenment or HIGHER FREQUENCY VIBRATION, but during their journeys and experiences of things others may not experience or understand they may have developed EGOS feeling different -segregated- detached from those who cannot see. This is something they must OVERCOME DURING THEIR JOURNEY, and if they are truly seeking to resonate on a HIGHER FREQUENCY THEY WILL EVENTUALLY RECOGNIZE THIS EGO FAIL AND FIX IT. I don't think its fair you OR ANY OTHERS aimed your energies at them in the way you have instead of seeking things out for yourself THROUGH MEDITATION AND PATIENCE. ANYONE CAN SEEK AND BEGAN TO WANT TO VIBRATE ON HIGHER FREQUENCY ITS ALL BASED OFF OF POSITIVE INTENTS!!!! SO YOU CAN TOO!? I hope you do recognize the POWER related to the minds if ALL working COLLECTIVELY towards positive outcomes AS 1. Take care survivaloftheslickest, and good luck with seeking or understanding better that its not ego or zombie like mental control ITS REALITY SOME VIBRATE ON NEGATIVE LOWER LEVELS WITHIN THIS ENTIRE* UNIVERSE AND OTHERS VIBRATE ON HIGHER FREQUENCY LEVELS WITHIN THIS ENTIRE UNIVERSE ON VARIOUS DIMENSIONAL PLAINS*

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

[/COLOR]

edit on 12/30/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Love, peace, contentment and happiness will most certainly be hollow empty words for you because this is your experience, they are just words to you. Words, that for some reason trigger anger in you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join