It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ''Namaste'' Crowd - Another Mind Control Layer?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
The ancient egyptians had a more esoteric spirituality than the watered-down spiritual BS they dish up and serve us today. To understand more about the ancient egyptians you need to look into the Occult...which is a very scary word for many people. So be it.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
The ''love and light'' group-think association is suffering from what I call the ''extremism'' syndrome. You have people who are so practical they become slaves of the five-sense reality; then, you have people who are completely ''out there'' with only a few strings attached to the material world, for lack of a better term. Only a few seem to connect both and get ''the best of both worlds''. This is the problem. Why? As 2012 approaches, you will see both concrete-minded sheep and the ones who are the ''love and light'' kind of sheep, experiencing a more and more discrepant reality of their own making.

I contend the concrete sheep will go more and more into ''denial'' mode, while the ''love and light'' crowd is going to believe they are entering another DIMENSION, in many cases resulting in mass suicides (Heaven's Gate-style), to take them to that DIMENSION of pure love.

The mass suicides will be used by TPTB as an excuse to further curtail our freedoms and - indeed - even lead to FEMA camps. In essence, the ''love and light'' crowd will have created a situation, whereby they enslave others while believing to the contrary.

They are very dangerous people indeed, not because of what they believe per se, but because of their inaction and passivity providing an excuse to strike by TPTB.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by survivaloftheslickest

reply to post by chr0naut

reply to post by acmpnsfal

Originally posted by survivaloftheslickest
You probably noticed it there are more and more cases of people involved in ''love and light'' philosophy, telling everyone how good they are, etc. The problem is, they seem to be incredibly naive individuals, manipulated by forces they do not really understand. Whenever anyone wants to challenge them or discuss something of practical merit, they shut down and/or resort to passing judgment on others they view as ''less developed'' or ''those who still have not found the light''. The principle of equality is actually a fascist view of the world with a rosy face attached to it. You cannot discuss certain issues, because they are ''too negative'', everyone is ''equal'', we do not eat meat, etc.. not only does it seem dystopian, it also presents itself as another example of ''group-think'', the mindset which seriously limits one's horizons, leading to creation of rather dull people devoid of any passion. The only difference is, they will throw a rose at you rather than beat you. The mindset is still the same.

I am part of what you term the 'love and light crowd' and I consider myself neither naive nor manipulated. I would consider it a mindset which would only serve to broaden one's horizons and their are few other love and lighter I have ever met whom I would ever consider dull. I will gladly discuss any topic which you want to no matter how negative. So why don't you try me......

I think your posts shows total ignorance toward an emerging spirituality which I consider the epitome of all spiritualist thinking that has come before. As the of worlds of science and spirituality slowly move closer through the the study of subtler energies and the role the mind plays in effecting these energies, I have no doubt the 'love and light' crowd will only gain greater prominence within the world.

I do admit that the cause has been championed by some characters which may appear questionable, but perhaps you should look a little deeper into their message before completely disregarding it. I would also say that the world would be a much better place to live in if people like yourselves gave their message the time of day.
edit on 30/12/2011 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Does love hurt you the same as a beating?
Are you insulted by love?

No, but life definied as zombified adherence to some imaginary principles does seem a tad odd, if you ask me. Your life, your choice

My view on every religion.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf

You probably noticed it there are more and more cases of people involved in ''love and light'' philosophy, telling everyone how good they are, etc. The problem is, they seem to be incredibly naive individuals, manipulated by forces they do not really understand. Whenever anyone wants to challenge them or discuss something of practical merit, they shut down and/or resort to passing judgment on others they view as ''less developed'' or ''those who still have not found the light''. The principle of equality is actually a fascist view of the world with a rosy face attached to it. You cannot discuss certain issues, because they are ''too negative'', everyone is ''equal'', we do not eat meat, etc.. not only does it seem dystopian, it also presents itself as another example of ''group-think'', the mindset which seriously limits one's horizons, leading to creation of rather dull people devoid of any passion. The only difference is, they will throw a rose at you rather than beat you. The mindset is still the same.

I am part of what you term the 'love and light crowd' and I consider myself neither naive nor manipulated. I would consider it a mindset which would only serve to broaden one's horizons and their are few other love and lighter I have ever met whom I would ever consider dull. I will gladly discuss any topic which you want to no matter how negative. So why don't you try me......

I think this post shows your total ignorance toward an emerging spirituality which I consider the epitome of all spiritualist thinking that has come before. As the of worlds of science and spirituality slowly move closer through the the study of subtler energies and the role the mind plays in effecting these energies, I have no doubt the 'love and light' crowd will only gain greater prominence within the world.

I do admit that the cause has been championed by some characters which may appear questionable, but perhaps you should look a little deeper into their message before completely disregarding it. I would say also that the world would be a much better place to live in if people like yourselves gave their message the time of day.

I never said I disregarded the message. This is a presumption, which is incorrent. On the contrary, I know many people representing this movement. Thus, I don't have to ''try you'', because what you believe is none of my business. I am sure you are who you say you are, neither naive nor manipulated. Good for you

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

All of what you write and believe is your own ideas of what you think the namaste club are about. Really you don't know! because you have claimed that you are not one of THEM. You live your life thinking that what is different to you will endanger you.
You have been taught this attitude, it serves the nation. It also keeps you a good slave.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
No doubt the love and light philosophy gives some people a warm and fuzzy feeling. It allows them to feel good about themselves and the world. That's wonderful for them but lets jettison back to the good ol' days of WW2. If the west sat down in a circle holding hands wishing love and light to the Germans & Japanese, would they have retreated? Would that have ended the war or would they have trampled right over the top of us? Welcome to the real world boys and girls!

Without those brave soldiers that decided that love and light wasn't the way to go, and that they would actually have to go out and fight or sacrifice themselves to save their (your) countries and their (your) freedoms, the love and light people wouldn't exist today. It's kind of ironic really that without such violence, you wouldn't have the freedom to bang on about your love and light.

It's great in theory... but completely impractical and useless in the greater scheme of things. Unless the person who hates you decides to love you back, your love will make no positive change to the world. It may just get you killed. I wish the world wasn't this way but it is.

IRM

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I think your posts shows total ignorance toward an emerging spirituality which I consider the epitome of all spiritualist thinking that has come before. As the of worlds of science and spirituality slowly move closer through the the study of subtler energies and the role the mind plays in effecting these energies, I have no doubt the 'love and light' crowd will only gain greater prominence within the world.

I do admit that the cause has been championed by some characters which may appear questionable, but perhaps you should look a little deeper into their message before completely disregarding it. I would also say that the world would be a much better place to live in if people like yourselves gave their message the time of day.

What if science was revealing not that mind shapes realty, but that physical reality controls the mind.

A mind that is stuck in physical time-space and emergent from a physical substrate (the brain).

I mean that, with quantum states that seem to be affected by consciousness, what if instead, consciousness was forced into a particular conclusion by the quantum state of the universe. That is both more likely and easier to see causual process in, than the "spiritual" interpretation.

link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Originally posted by chr0naut

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
Sooo, we shouldn't wish you peace, love, light, goodness, positivity, or none of that?

I am part of that "crowd" occasionally, .

peace/light
edit on 30-12-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: typo

SMH - how incredibly immature.

edit on 30-12-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

I would say you are part of this crowd more often though.

link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

The British and the German and American powers were holding hands and laughing!
It was mothers and fathers and wifes that were crying.
Those soldiers were no more than pawns for a game the nations play.
edit on 30-12-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Because consciousness is primary, without it there would be nothing seen.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I never said I disregarded the message. This is a presumption, which is incorrent. On the contrary, I know many people representing this movement. Thus, I don't have to ''try you'', because what you believe is none of my business. I am sure you are who you say you are, neither naive nor manipulated. Good for you

Maybe not in so many words, but that was the message which came across. One should never presume I guess but perhaps it might have been useful to state exactly what you believe to avoid confusion unless you wanted this thread to disintegrate into a flower children vs. materialist slanging match. Your OP certainly contained a lot of presumptions of your own.

I will say that all ways of thinking have their extremists, and these are often the most vocal section as well. Obviously if their messages are the only ones you hear then I can see how you could form your point of view, but these are not the majority by any means.

And you made what I believe your business when you decided to start sledging it

The ''love and light'' group-think association is suffering from what I call the ''extremism'' syndrome. You have people who are so practical they become slaves of the five-sense reality; then, you have people who are completely ''out there'' with only a few strings attached to the material world, for lack of a better term. Only a few seem to connect both and get ''the best of both worlds''. This is the problem. Why? As 2012 approaches, you will see both concrete-minded sheep and the ones who are the ''love and light'' kind of sheep, experiencing a more and more discrepant reality of their own making.

I contend the concrete sheep will go more and more into ''denial'' mode, while the ''love and light'' crowd is going to believe they are entering another DIMENSION, in many cases resulting in mass suicides (Heaven's Gate-style), to take them to that DIMENSION of pure love.

The mass suicides will be used by TPTB as an excuse to further curtail our freedoms and - indeed - even lead to FEMA camps. In essence, the ''love and light'' crowd will have created a situation, whereby they enslave others while believing to the contrary.

They are very dangerous people indeed, not because of what they believe per se, but because of their inaction and passivity providing an excuse to strike by TPTB.

This is a ridiculous situation and I cannot believe you would seriously even entertain this notion. Their are love and lighters who represent all manner of belief systems and not even TPTB would be stupid enough to lump all of them into one single category.

You will always have people who are completely out there, I do not doubt you willl have the odd minor cult conducting a mass suicide or two, but come on.....FEMA camps...?!?! This sounds like extremist paranoid thinking on your behalf.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Because consciousness is primary, without it there would be nothing seen.

Yes but does unseen mandate nonexistence?

Does the world not exist for the blind?

... and how do you intuit that consciousness is primary?

Isn't it an emergent property of the complexity of our neural network and its program/s?

If we disrupt the function of our brains, consciousness goes but not brain or body. This is repeatable and has been known for so long it is a fairly proven scientific fact.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

What if science was revealing not that mind shapes realty, but that physical reality controls the mind.

A mind that is stuck in physical time-space and emergent from a physical substrate (the brain).

I mean that, with quantum states that seem to be affected by consciousness, what if instead, consciousness was forced into a particular conclusion by the quantum state of the universe. That is both more likely and easier to see causual process in, than the "spiritual" interpretation.

What if their is only one mind which encapsulates all things and all bodies as opposed to many minds within many bodies? Then we would both be right......

There are a lot of 'what ifs' in this world my friend and your pondering about the nature of reality only proves my original point.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I have never really used the word "Namaste" but I do like that crowd. People trying to send positive messages to everyone and not being judgmental.

What you just said is what we call a crab mentality. These are the people who will try to pull down other people so that they can feel superior to those they try to pull down. They tend to exaggerate what they say to put down those people more. But the real problem is that they feel insecure and that they need to pull down others so that they won't feel alone in their insecurities.

Just for you OP, NAMASTE!!!
edit on 30-12-2011 by wavemaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

What if their is only one mind which encapsulates all the bodies as opposed to many minds within many bodies? Then we would both be right......

There are a lot of 'what ifs' in this world my friend and your pondering about the nature of reality only proves my original point.

Yeah, we are all but dreams in the mind of God.

Namaste

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Love and Light

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker

I have never really used the word "Namaste" but I do like that crowd. People trying to send positive messages to everyone and not being judgmental.

What you just said is what we call a crab mentality. These are the people who will try to pull down other people so that they can feel superior to those they try to pull down. They tend to exaggerate what they say to put down those people more. But the real problem is that they feel insecure and that they need to pull down others so that they won't feel alone in their insecurities.

Just for you OP, NAMASTE!!!
edit on 30-12-2011 by wavemaker because: (no reason given)

You know me that well now, do you? I was under the impression this is a forum where ideas can be freely exchanged, without resorting to implicit ad hominems. As a matter of fact, I remain neutral on the topic. You can throw namastes all you want, but do you even know what this word means, where people actually use it?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Consciousness is primary because without it there would be nothing known/seen. When consiousness is removed nothing is experienced. Without experience what would there be?
The people watching the unconscious body/mind are conscious.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Maybe not in so many words, but that was the message which came across. One should never presume I guess but perhaps it might have been useful to state exactly what you believe to avoid confusion unless you wanted this thread to disintegrate into a flower children vs. materialist slanging match. Your OP certainly contained a lot of presumptions of your own.

I will say that all ways of thinking have their extremists, and these are often the most vocal section as well. Obviously if their messages are the only ones you hear then I can see how you could form your point of view, but these are not the majority by any means.

And you made what I believe your business when you decided to start sledging it

This is a ridiculous situation and I cannot believe you would seriously even entertain this notion. Their are love and lighters who represent all manner of belief systems and not even TPTB would be stupid enough to lump all of them into one single category.

You will always have people who are completely out there, I do not doubt you willl have the odd minor cult conducting a mass suicide or two, but come on.....FEMA camps...?!?! This sounds like extremist paranoid thinking on your behalf.

Time will tell who is right and who is wrong, my namaste friend. Surely I can call you that, after all we are all love and light here?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join