It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ''Namaste'' Crowd - Another Mind Control Layer?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by survivaloftheslickest
You probably noticed it there are more and more cases of people involved in ''love and light'' philosophy, telling everyone how good they are, etc. The problem is, they seem to be incredibly naive individuals, manipulated by forces they do not really understand. Whenever anyone wants to challenge them or discuss something of practical merit, they shut down and/or resort to passing judgment on others they view as ''less developed'' or ''those who still have not found the light''. The principle of equality is actually a fascist view of the world with a rosy face attached to it. You cannot discuss certain issues, because they are ''too negative'', everyone is ''equal'', we do not eat meat, etc.. not only does it seem dystopian, it also presents itself as another example of ''group-think'', the mindset which seriously limits one's horizons, leading to creation of rather dull people devoid of any passion. The only difference is, they will throw a rose at you rather than beat you. The mindset is still the same.

Excellent observations and well done to you for making your observations public.
I have had serious reservations regarding the " Namaste " crowd for years .
They are a cult in the making .

S+F

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by survivaloftheslickest

You claim that the namaste crowd are mind control. Well what are you? The one presenting groups to pick on, round them up. Them and us mentality.

If someone is not part of the love and light crowd, I suppose the love and light crowd would think of them as different... No?

Different people, groups... Same thing.

But nice try at deflecting..

Different, yes, you are not as advanced as they are, your spiritual awareness is not as advanced, because you don't ACCEPT there is the GALACTIC FEDERATION OF (B)LIGHT trying to SAVE US with never-ending barrage of youtube messages

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

There is no love and light crowd. It is not me who has made groups, i have not segregated. The OP is.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

That's lame.
So it is your thread, do you have anything to add?

I do.

It is competition that has advanced mankind to this point, not apathetic niceness.

Look at the advancements that war & the race to the moon brought us.

Sure it is a primitive throwback that we will grow out of (as a species) at some future date, but the concept and its application still has many uses in this less than perfect and just world.

edit on 30/12/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65

You probably noticed it there are more and more cases of people involved in ''love and light'' philosophy, telling everyone how good they are, etc. The problem is, they seem to be incredibly naive individuals, manipulated by forces they do not really understand. Whenever anyone wants to challenge them or discuss something of practical merit, they shut down and/or resort to passing judgment on others they view as ''less developed'' or ''those who still have not found the light''. The principle of equality is actually a fascist view of the world with a rosy face attached to it. You cannot discuss certain issues, because they are ''too negative'', everyone is ''equal'', we do not eat meat, etc.. not only does it seem dystopian, it also presents itself as another example of ''group-think'', the mindset which seriously limits one's horizons, leading to creation of rather dull people devoid of any passion. The only difference is, they will throw a rose at you rather than beat you. The mindset is still the same.

Excellent observations and well done to you for making your observations public.
I have had serious reservations regarding the " Namaste " crowd for years .
They are a cult in the making .

S+F

Thanks, this is based on my personal experience with reasonable people who've been completely brainwashed and suddenly believe in MILLIONS of hidden craft in our solar system, telling me they treat EVERYONE the same, praying to food I mean what's going on here, this is supposed to save humanity?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

So man has advanced to this perfect existance through competition, is it perfect then in your opinion?
Your life may be advanced because of war but as a species how do you think we are doing?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

You have gone from namaste and love and light to ufos????
I think you are confused.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Save humanity from itself? yes

What fuels wars? Greed and ego...

Where did this millions of crafts thing come from though?? What are you talking about...
edit on 30-12-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Why don't you start a thread entitled:
The 'hate' crowd-another mind control layer.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I am sorry but i would rather live life loving than hating. Hating hurts because it is only yourself that feels it.
edit on 30-12-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
The love and light crowd has served their purpose if I am understanding this thread. I mean without them we would have no way to identify what ways of thinking are overly naive and wishful. To be honest we need the crazies to keep our perceptions of reality in check. If it werent for the extremes we would have no way to create the middle ground. Sort of like the whole "if you never knew war, peace would be meaningless" thing. But I do disagree that war has always been the catalyst for human ingenuity. Competition would be a definite yes though.

Quick note for the love and lighters, you cannot reject that which makes you human. We evolved these traits. Anger, hate, envy, jealousy, etc. All normal, however, if you try to pretend you do not have such emotions and have such feelings, you are playing a dangerous game.
edit on 30-12-2011 by acmpnsfal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Yes, label the ones who DARE to question anything ''haters'' or trolls, et al. This has nothing to do with hate. Nobody here hates anyone. This is the problem with ''love and light'', anything even remotely questioning LOVE AND LIGHT is branded as HATE. Love and light are great, of course they are, but these are just generic terms and if you want to mediate your life away locked in a room somewhere, that's your choice. Just don't preach this stuff to others if they are not inclined to listen because they deem this philosophy naive, boring and - quite frankly - cookie-cutter with no spice to life.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

So man has advanced to this perfect existance through competition, is it perfect then in your opinion?
Your life may be advanced because of war but as a species how do you think we are doing?

No, it isn't perfect. but it gets incrementally better as the general populace struggles for their bit.

Will the next step in human evolution be because we just sat there and let the marshmallowy sweetness of love slowly overtake us into higher planes of consciousness, or will it be part of a technological struggle to create a more marketable and desirable product that has better haptic control than those old clunker tech objects of last year? What if next years xPhone was wearable and the year after was applied to the skin like a transfer and controlled by thought. Then the next years one allowed us to send emotions and sensations as well as sight & sound. We'd already be achieving what the meditating monks have been trying for, for milennia (without much success).

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Take Colleen Thomas. Her youtube channel is gone, it seems. Well, where is she? Where is this great LOVE AND LIGHT? How about Blossom Goodchild? How about a stream of others, who were proclaiming all those MARVELOUS changes and then just.. disappeared? Is this really credible? How can anyone take this stuff seriously. How can anyone even consider this stuff after all the BLATANT failures and hyperboles. Please.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Yes, label the ones who DARE to question anything ''haters'' or trolls, et al. This has nothing to do with hate. Nobody here hates anyone. This is the problem with ''love and light'', anything even remotely questioning LOVE AND LIGHT is branded as HATE. Love and light are great, of course they are, but these are just generic terms and if you want to mediate your life away locked in a room somewhere, that's your choice. Just don't preach this stuff to others if they are not inclined to listen because they deem this philosophy naive, boring and - quite frankly - cookie-cutter with no spice to life.

How can you say this when you started a thread to "preach" that the lifestyle that some people who are different from you is boring, naive, and "cookie-cutter"?? If you had any respect for people that "meditate their lives away" then you wouldn't follow it with condescending terms. Who cares about spice to life?

Did somebody tell you that you should meditate? Is that why you're mad?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

No, it isn't perfect. but it gets incrementally better as the general populace struggles for their bit.

Will the next step in human evolution be because we just sat there and let the marshmallowy sweetness of love slowly overtake us into higher planes of consciousness, or will it be part of a technological struggle to create a more marketable and desirable product that has better haptic control than those old clunker tech objects of last year? What if next years xPhone was wearable and the year after was applied to the skin like a transfer and controlled by thought. Then the next years one allowed us to send emotions and sensations as well as sight & sound. We'd already be achieving what the meditating monks have been trying for, for milennia (without much success).

HUMANITY is judged on a scale of our technology? Wow, materialism much?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

The 'Namaste Crowd' is a term you have put out. You have stereo typed, you have put people in a box and no one here is sure what qualifications are needed, love, light, ufos, namaste.
It seems you like to fight but that is the conditioning humans have been programmed with, competition. You are conditioned to look for differences and destroy.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
OP...I understand your thoughts completely.

I'm all for LOVE and a kinder, gentler world...with equality of races, religions, gender and the raising of people's standard of living to a decent level. And.. if it takes the Light and Love movement to do it....there is not much to argue about.

However, I also see it as a possible back door entry to a New World Order. A kind of smoke and mirrors...hey..look over here at this war and politics and all these horrible things....while in the meantime the light and love movement grows and grows. Many of the members minds are glazed over with yes..sparkles and fairy dust. A corraling of people...or again sheeple...

There has to be a balance an equilibrium.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

The human belief is 'struggle'. Struggle then can be survival and competition. This belief says there is not enough and i will die. This is the fear cycle and it is totally believed without question.
This fear is why love is so elusive.
You are pure love and peace under the fear. Who needs technology to find what is already present?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Originally posted by chr0naut

HUMANITY is judged on a scale of our technology? Wow, materialism much?

Well isn't it funny that the self-effacing meditators are actually selfishly wrapped up in themselves while the aggressive individualists are actually pushing boundaries in connectedness and community?

Although we all have spiritual aspects, we are really (after ages of thinking and trying) spiritually still very naive.

Were the ancient Egyptians less spiritual than we are now?

If you answer "yes", then all that "ancient spirituality" stuff has to be nonsense and since we don't seem to have come very far spiritually at this particular point in history, then they must have been really crude in spiritual terms.

If you answer "no" then we have made no appreciable spiritual progress in millennia of trying, which shows that it probably was a waste of time in the first place.

Either way, you are logically snookered.

So perhaps the "material" is what we have to work with to lift ourselves.

edit on 30/12/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join